Damian Macioce, is an AWSOME buyer! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
TheSnakePit
Thumbs up Damian Macioce, is an AWSOME buyer!

Damian just purchased 2 female balls from me recently. He is one of the best buyers that Ive had the honor to work with. He keep in contact the whole time, very polite and honorable. I just wish there was more people out there like Damian. Thanks for being such a great guy! Hope to do more business with you in the near future. TheSnakePit

Old 11-07-2006, 11:53 AM   #2
PrehistoricPets.com
I second that!

I must agree. I did a trade with Damian last year that couldn't have gone any easier. There was a slight mix up with one of the snakes in the trade, but he corrected it and paid the difference very quickly. He was easy to keep in contact with via phone and email. Definitely a good buyer!

Patrick Powers
Manager of Prehistoric Pets

Old 11-07-2006, 03:21 PM   #3
shytownjb
Damian is GREAT to work with. You won't find a nicer guy.

John Bortel

Old 01-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #4
Melinda
I recently did trade with Damian and it was great. Super friendly, clean healthy animals and great communication through the whole process. Hope to deal with him again.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:36 PM   #5
dmasio
Thanks to all of you for saying those nice things about me. Melinda Im glad we finally got that ghost girl to you. I think Im done shipping ground though. Patrick the mojaves breeding very well as a matter of fact that will be my first 2 clutches this year. Matt man I still have the 2 girls I got from you are in breeding right now. And John brother you know where I live and are more than welcome to stop by anytime your in town to see the show. Again thanks all of you
Damian Macioce

Old 06-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #6
PrehistoricPets.com
Another great trade!

I just completed another trade with Damian of Stronghold Reptiles and once again, another flawless, simple transaction. We came to an agreement on the trade, he sent his end immediately and perfectly, after which I sent my end and everything turned out beautifully. He is very professional and a great person to deal with. Thanks again, Damian.

Patrick Powers
Manager of Prehistoric Pets

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!