For Sale 2.1 Black Pines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-31-2015, 09:37 PM   #1
MonarchBall
2.1 Black Pines

I am posting these beautiful Black Pines for my friend, since I already have an account, and it's time sensitive. You can call or text me at 405-826-2497

This is 2.1 Black Pine snakes, one of the males is not pictured. Parents are almost Jet Black. Must get these shipped before Nov 5 before they become protected. Eating live and thawed mice. This line is very tame and adults rarely even hiss. Asking $900 for the reverse Trio or Best Offer. CB 2014

Please don't hesitate to contact me if interested.

Respectfully, Rance
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
cyberfrog
I'll give ya $20 each on 11/4. Lol.

Old 11-01-2015, 03:11 PM   #3
Bobby O
Personally I'd rather pay $900 for some nice black pines than $900 for some gummy color phase ball python. The market will eventually set the price.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:07 PM   #4
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby O View Post
Personally I'd rather pay $900 for some nice black pines than $900 for some gummy color phase ball python. The market will eventually set the price.
Possibly agree especially on the pet rock part BUT what the heck are you going to be able to do with them besides sell in state in 3 days time?
TBH nice looking animals but .....

Old 11-02-2015, 01:25 PM   #5
cheyanne62
I'm confused as to why it's such a problem after they are protected? The indigos have been protected and there are a lot of those on here. Also being protected shouldn't make the price go up

Old 11-02-2015, 06:19 PM   #6
rdmagnus208
Black pines

What exactly are the ramifications of the protection laws on black pines

Old 11-02-2015, 07:09 PM   #7
Romeoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyanne62 View Post
I'm confused as to why it's such a problem after they are protected? The indigos have been protected and there are a lot of those on here. Also being protected shouldn't make the price go up
Generally speaking once an animal receives USFW protection its numbers dwindle greatly as people who have them in captivity sell them off not wanting to deal with the red tape and permit system our government enacts in its "protection efforts".
Over time the price inevitably increases in a supply and demand type of market.
Indigos are found commonly on classifieds and honestly in certain areas they are commonly found in the wild but they are still generally over $1000. Once again, the product of the government permit system.

Old 11-03-2015, 06:38 PM   #8
Ritt
A copy of the Rule issued by the USFWS is available on the agency's website. Note in particular General Issue 1 page 9/23

Old 11-03-2015, 08:40 PM   #9
Karma Kritters
It's not really going to be an issue if you don't mind waiting for Cites permits for crossing state lines. The permit is $100 . I have already been in touch with usfw it will be the same process as the Eastern Indigo.

Old 11-04-2015, 07:06 PM   #10
MonarchBall
Deadline passed! No longer for sale. Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!