Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:40 PM   #121
Robert Walker
Two points:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
this is 100% correct
Um, okay... what else do you already know that we are not hearing about then, so that we aren't doing repeat work?

Quote:
i talked with her a couple nights ago
When you said, "Hey Ashley, where is my money?"...
She said, "_________________". What?

Old 07-14-2017, 02:41 PM   #122
bcr229
Quote:
bcr229
i offered my bank account, i used debit visa.i can go to the bank if it would make you happy,
no problem, i had copy/paste all monies going to adrian, was 5 transactions
im thinking on going to the back and print out all monies i paid to adrian, have manager sign/date the document, shall i ?
It's not a matter of making me happy or not; I'm not the one who has been ripped off for thousands of dollars. Hopefully your bank will be able to help you out, but the rules are different for debit versus credit transactions which limits what they can do for you.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:05 PM   #123
Dam3aH
ok , i can go to wells fargo, have them print out all 5 transactions, have manager sign&date
then what i can do ? what will happen ?
bcr229
i sure can fax it to whoever want it ?
bcr229 , good point

oh robert dear, i can print out my conversation in facebook about ashley and i sure, why not

im go eat this is putting me in a depression. i have not feed my turtles, all the lights are out. i have devoted my time and energy in funnaclassifieds, hopeing you guys can give me advice on 7thousand dollors.i wanna eat, take rest, i thank yall for the help and support.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:47 PM   #124
senusenu
Printing out reports isn't going to do anything. Talk to someone at YOUR bank and ask them about initiating a charge back to retrieve funds for goods not received. That's it, no one here can do that for you.

You MUST be pro-active and take a role in your own wellbeing. It is up to you to speak with your bank and ask them what can be done for you.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:56 PM   #125
Dam3aH
i just want yall to know a few things. first
im due for total hip replacement. i am in so much pain, keeps me in bed
i battle depression , and im out of medicine, not good
tomorrow we have reptile show, i might not go due to pain.
so, i recently moved, that was so hard to unpack due to depression&pain
i am totally true, i share my life on the internet. i never lie
i am slow,sensitive,broken english
i am proud on where i come from, texas has been so generious with me
senusenu,,,i cant find where the red dot in the website u provided to me, its a damn book hehehe
lucille , i respect u , u very nice with me, thank you,
snake queen ok if u say so.
jet its cool, no problem
robert robert robert ,, your brain is diffacult to me, but im ok now,,now that i posed transactions amount and email, robert thank you for all your time and energy.
if i missed anyone, im sorry
yall have nice weekend

Old 07-14-2017, 04:05 PM   #126
Dam3aH
senusenu
oh oh that was helpfull, thank u
that was good point, i will do this monday or tuesday
thank you

Old 07-14-2017, 04:14 PM   #127
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
snarky-do not understand
karma-do not understand
i have posted nice things in public
contributing member -do not understand
senusenu, does this cost money ??
belive me , im new to all of this
and im sorry that i have bad vocabulary, im extreamily slow,
it seems im learning the wrong way
I'm sorry, but basic English is hard to understand?
Quote:
my english is broken- yes yes im in paltalk/yahoo, we type in abreveations,
Broken, yes, but I'm not sure what paltalk or yahoo has to do with it. Abbr. are one thing, but your lack of comprehension and grammatical errors are what makes you hard to understand. I didn't know Texans had such broken English (Pro-tip: They don't). This whole thread seems fishy, as someone else pointed out. Yes, I'm being harsh, I won't apologize for it. But perhaps you'd be better off with a friend or family member helping you resolve this. Others here have tried to help you but you're just not getting it.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:29 PM   #128
Dam3aH
OMG i cant beleve this i give up
SiXandSeven8ths
i quit , i give up, man, pepole dont read from the beginning pepole just jump in and say as they feel.
SiXandSeven8ths what is your problem ?
dont be rude and jump in and you had nothing to do with it
i appreciate it , thank you
i fight back , who is next ?

Old 07-14-2017, 05:30 PM   #129
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXandSeven8ths View Post
But perhaps you'd be better off with a friend or family member helping you resolve this. Others here have tried to help you but you're just not getting it.
I agree that help from a friend or family member would most likely be helpful. On one hand you Becky repeatedly tell us that you are on medication, that you are depressed, and so on and so forth, and then you get upset when we advise that someone there with you could be of help because as Jeffrey pointed out, you are not 'getting' our instructions perhaps due to the very conditions you are telling us about.
Becky, you still have not posted the requested emails. Why?
You've spent more time playing word games and getting upset over some imagined slight, than you have trying to retrieve your alleged payments (which were not posted in screen shot form).

Old 07-14-2017, 05:33 PM   #130
Dam3aH
lucille chill out plz.
again, you didnt read full story, i posted date amount email ,,chill plz, wait

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!