HELP ME !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
CityReptiles
HELP ME !!

Okay so this season I plan on breeding some bateaters or something along that line . I've never done anything like this before but I'm going to give it a try.

I have :

1;0 Female Albino Burmese python 14ft+

1;0 Male Normal Burmese python 10ft+

I could possibly get a female reticulated for my normal burm

Well I need help on breeding along with building a tank big enough. If anyone can help please comment

P.S I've breed snakes prior to this & I live in a 3 family house so have the room/space for this project

Old 09-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
hhmoore
Bateaters, or something along that line??
You've got two burms....why not breed them. What kind of help do you need, since you said you've bred snakes before?
I guess I'm confused since you start out saying you are going to breed bateaters, but you don't have the necessary animals to make it happen.

btw - I'm moving this to the Pythons discussion forum

Old 09-24-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
CityReptiles
Sorry my mistake. I meant I plan on breeding for the out come of bateaters. I have a close friend who's looking to breed his retics.

I've breed snakes. Just not burms and retics.

I dont want to mix a normal with a albino

Help on ; Building the necessary enclosure to breed these guys in; a bit more knowledge on breeding this species

& okay that's cool

Old 09-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
reticguy76
ideally, you want to breed a male retic x female burm. out of the two, male retics are the more horndogs and will breed pretty much anything. its fine to mix morphs. you wont get much from morph mixing bateaters. 6x3 would be fine for a breeding pair. these large boids are very easy to breed. as long as the female is of proper age, and as long as the male is at least a year (preferrably over 18 months or so), throw them in and see what happens. bateaters are tough to produce, just to fore warn ya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!