Good Guy coldbloodedreptilelover - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #11
Revolution1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Cody - that was a joke....
lol sorry didn't know if she missread it.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
jambore123
Its funny how you post this right after Dylan's post. Even if you got your snakes it doesn't mean that mark is a good guy. Im with dylan right now and mark still says he's not gonna give dylan anything. STUPID. You just got lucky! And i'm not sexist but your a girl. He wouldn't rip a girl off, if he has he's a real B-hole. It was deff. luck in your case! I don't care what anybody says.

Old 07-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #13
Focal
This was posted a month ago.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #14
liltemptress7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambore123 View Post
Its funny how you post this right after Dylan's post. Even if you got your snakes it doesn't mean that mark is a good guy. Im with dylan right now and mark still says he's not gonna give dylan anything. STUPID. You just got lucky! And i'm not sexist but your a girl. He wouldn't rip a girl off, if he has he's a real B-hole. It was deff. luck in your case! I don't care what anybody says.
Excuse me,...you seriously need to watch your tone when addressing me. And yeah, I might be a girl but at least I'm smart enough to check dates when replying to a thread that was posted a MONTH AGO!!! Especially if you're unable to edit typos or STUPID things you may say!

I have no idea whats going on with Dylan, I haven't been reading the BOIs since Fauna has restricted non-contributors access and I haven't spoken to Mark in a while.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #15
hhmoore
Quote:
I haven't been reading the BOIs since Fauna has restricted non-contributors access
So, because registered members can no longer post in other people's classified ads, you no longer read the BOI?

Old 07-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #16
Riyeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
So, because registered members can no longer post in other people's classified ads, you no longer read the BOI?
Regardless if they allow registered, non registered, or anybody post in the classifieds... or not...

To protect yourself, your animals and your business (or hobby), you should always read the BOI.
Its a good way to make sure you dont sell or buy from anyone that has a bad reputation for stealing peoples money, animals and trust.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltemptress7 View Post
, I haven't been reading the BOIs since Fauna has restricted non-contributors access

Aside from harming no one but yourself by not reading the BOI, I'm wondering how you managed to respond in this thread if you didn't read it as you claim.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #18
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Aside from harming no one but yourself by not reading the BOI, I'm wondering how you managed to respond in this thread if you didn't read it as you claim.
I would assume Barbara has gotten subscribed thread notifiers in her e-mail and responded accordingly. I don't she specifically meant this particular thread when she said she doesn't read the BOI anymore.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #19
liltemptress7
Ok, you people need to seriously relax. One day I was doing something on here & I wasn't able to access other stuff... not just replying to ads. Maybe it was difficultly with my server? I don't know Either way, you could say I got frustrated with faunas new system, so I just browsed the ads. Figured if you can't reply to ads, you can't reply to anything else.

First off, I don't buy that often on here so I don't frequent the BOI often. When I do, I do find it handy. I don't linger on here all day & throw my 2 cents in. Sorry, but I tend to be busy.

Secondly, there was no Good OR Bad Guy thread for Mark Jones...if there was I never saw it. I posted the Good Guy thread about Mark Jones BEFORE Dylan had problems with him! Some of you people REALLY need to pay attention to details!

And Lucille, I believe I posted this thread BEFORE the new setting went into action. I know it was the same week the Mods posted the thread "enough is enough" (June 4th) Which explains my frustration...I even have an email I wrote to Nick Hrabowski on the 10th as to why I couldn't reply to ads. He replied to me on the 11th.....

06-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian
Dammit...its those FC elves again. Ever couple of weeks or so they randomly pick a user and mess with them...kidding. I'm assuming you received that message when you tried responding to an ad?

Here's the info about this...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

Thanks,
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltemptress7
Do you know why I'm getting this???

liltemptress7, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I'm NOT the bad guy....so stop interrogating me, you'll find your efforts going after me will be useless in the end! Focus your energy elsewhere!

Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #20
liltemptress7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
I would assume Barbara has gotten subscribed thread notifiers in her e-mail and responded accordingly. I don't she specifically meant this particular thread when she said she doesn't read the BOI anymore.
Thank you Rob...

Like I said,...I posted this thread on the 8th...then sent a PM to Nick on the 10th or 11th about not being able to reply to ads. Maybe I didnt try to reply to ads during the time "enough is enough" was posted? I don't remember. All I know is 1 day I was able to post & reply to ads, then a few days later, learned I had restricted access.

I don't really check the BOI unless I'm positive I'm about to purchase something. I use it as a tool like I thought it was meant to be, not to b.s. all day & go on witch hunts. Yes, there are some sh*tty people out there that do horrible things, but not everyone is a bad guy. You can't just go off & pick apart everything someone says...even if they aren't the initial target. It's not right. Makes those people seem like they're bitter & angry at the world so they take it out on anyone that says something they don't want to hear. It's those people that make me (& many others) not even want to read the BOI!!

Am I mad that Mark/William is an a-hole & did this to Dylan....yeah I'm surprised because he really seemed like a decent/sincerely guy, but after reading Dylans story (TODAY)...I can't believe it's the same person!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!