Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
dskater
coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!!

so i did a trade with coldbloodedreptilelover and i sent him a white albino tiger retic for 2 baby green tree pythons and $100. but i never got my stuff. he said he never got the retic so he isnt going to send me my stuff. and now i just found out he is selling MY SNAKE on here. heres the ad he posted and heres the ad i posted. its the exact same snake. look at the patterns on her. if ANYBODY can help me please do. i want my snake back that he stole from me. if u want more info on the story just pm me.

my ad: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=245632
his ad: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=255483

here is all of the emails that he sent me:

him: i got ball morphs pied ball also green tree python big dumeril big female braz rainbow etc.

me: How old is ur green tree? and what kind is it? And can u send me pics of the green tree and pied ball python. And is their anything else that u are willing to trade?

him: baby biak green tree its in red phase color now i paid 350 on her and the pied i paid 900 on him what u looking for trade value i can get albino tiger retics around 700

me: Ok I'm definitely interested in the green tree and pied. What are the other morphs of ball pythons do u have? And we can probably work something out for the trade value

him: really high end balls i got a blue eyed lucy,killer bee,super spinner,albino spider, but those 4 are all females and 200-300g range in weight very high end value if u wanted something maybe i could think about 1 of them but not to sure.

him: hey by the way how tame is the retic and be very honest i got kids so i need to be sure i know there ususally cage aggressive with a big tim feeders response also whats he eating live or frozen thawed?

me:Ok can u send me pics of all of ur ball pythons and ur green tree. And the retic is the nicest snake ive ever owned. I hold her every day for about 2 hours.

me: And she will eat anything. I don't feed her in her cage either. She has eaten live/pre killed, and f/t.

him: i can get u pics of my green tree but my balls are at my partners house i not really looking to trade them except maybe the pied but i can get u a pic of that if u like from my boy cool.

me:Ok so u probably won't trade any of ur balls except ur pied?

him:well the ballz are over 1500-2500range bro yours is 800 range so if u add cash sure i can do a deal but even the green tree and pied are valued at alot more plus my pied is a mojave pied ball.

me:Ok so how much more would I have to pay? If it's too much then I guess id either do the pied or the green tree. So when could u send me pics of them?

him:tonight i can bro the greentree is very very nice super tame which is very very rare plus biaks hold there value.

me:Ok well I have a gtp too and I wanna make a good match for my biak. And how much would I have to include to get ur killer bee or ur blue eyed Lucy?

him:my lucy is big girl 800grams so i want alot on her the killer bee girl is 550grams she sells for 1200 so retic and prob 200cash because i value ur retic at 800 thats pretty darn fair maybe to fair lol.because i paid 350 on the gtp and when they are tame there worth more which is rare to find i want the retic for my boy his birthday is coming on tuesday hoping to get this deal done soon if u want

me:Would u do the retic + crested gecko(s). And what do u value ur pied at? And if I do the green tree I will need some cash too because mine is worth more than the gtp

him:the mojave pied is listed at 1200 on my end its on kingsnakes for closer to 1800 im strapped on cash at the time i got a big gravid female braz rainbow boa i could do the pair rainbow and gtp thats a value of 600 then figure 8-20 babies she bred last year i got 14 babies and i sold every one at 60each sold out in 2weeks so figure 300per 5 babies second time bred they have at least double the clutch so then u will be up over the 1200-1300 value range pulling in bank i got a buddy with a 4 foot albino tiger he was gonna breed him this year to his titanium female he is selling him for 600 after this season so the albino tigers are dropping rather quickly just so u know. let me know what u want to do ok but in the mean time i will send u pics ok

me:Well I want to stick to smaller snakes, which is basically gtp's and balls. Other ones that stay small just arnt cool... So I'd rather just do a trade for a ball or gtp. U can think about trading a ball for the retic. I can also include a crested gecko(s) if u would like.

him: (he sent me the pics of the green tree)

him: (he sent me more pics of snakes)

me:In the 2nd email is that a carpet python? And is there gonna be pics of the balls?

him:2nd pic is breeding pair of carpets male coastal female jungle and a hypo green anaconda sup tame i never sexed the gtp but was told it was a female still pretty young the ballz are at my boys house i will work on getting u pics ok

me:Ok thank you

him:hey somebody offered u 350 shipped thats a big time lowball offer just so u know because its like 40-50 to ship as well your snake is easily worth 600-800 range just so u know i really do want it i will breed it and give u a free baby bro we can stay as friends ok.

me:Ya I know somebody offered me that, I said no. And that would be really cool if u gave me a free baby! And would u trade ur blue eyed Lucy or ur killer bee for the retic+ a crested gecko(s)? And could u also send me pics of the pied?

him:whats the most cash u can include with the retic for a high end ball morph????

me:Well I just bought my gtp so that made me go broke... I think I only have 15 to 20 in my wallet and I know that's not even close to enough...

him:well what do u want im not sending a high end ball out first i just want you to know that but if i do the lucy i want a promise u will hook me up in the future let me know.

me:Ok so what ur saying is ur not gonna ship out a high end ball our 1st trade? And ya I can definetley hook u up in the future.

him:like if i traded u the pied or the lucy im not including the gtp just so u know and i mean if u come into a few bucks hook a brother up lol but ya u seem really chill bro maybe we can be reptile partners i am looking for a snake buddy to join in on the fun pure profits lol but ya take ur pic the pie bald is amazing at least 80percent pure white bro.so when do u want to trade i hope u know u gotta cover shipping on the retic and i will cover mine on my end as well.

me:Ok so I might do a ball for the trade. But I wanna get into breeding gtp's so I breed crested geckos now and do u think I can give u a breeding pair+ a juvie for ur gtp? And when I do breed them I can also give u a free baby gtp.

him:i dont do lizards at all but goodluck to u on breeding ur lizards i came to u on a trade for the retic if u want i can give u a pair of gtps both babies both in red phase as u seen 1female mine and my buddy just traded me his male but his is 100percent het for emerald with papers on it it looks the same as mine both can breed once they hit the green phase they start at red phase then yellow then green and they breed very very easy i could do the pair straight up for the retic but his gtp is very high end.let me know.

me:Ok. Ya I'm trying to get out of lizards. And I think I'll do that trade. The 2 gtp's for my retic. But can u include pics of the het for emerald. I'm not totally sure I'm doing that trade yet. Kuz I might get the pied ball. Can u send me pics of the pied also.

him:the other gtp looks exactly the same as mine to the penny but yes i will tell my friend to email u picks of the pie bald actually just email him at tim8ben2@yahoo.com ask him to send the pic ok buddy.we have to make a deal soon because im gonna sell them if not and buy a nice retic morph etc.

me:Ok and hopefully we can make a deal this weekend.

him: (sent me pics of his albino burmese)

me:that's tight. How many snakes do u have?

him:alot bro here are some more i got a nice african rock tame isnt that weird.there is my snow boa and albino redtail and big granite burm (sent me more pics of his snakes)

him:here is my boy with my big lavender albino retic,big yellow anaconda and big pastel boa and my jag sib carpet (more pics)

me:Ha jeeze u have some nice big snakes! And I think I'm gonna have 2 go with the pied ball. He hasn't sent me pics yet but he sounds like he looks good

him:the pied is amazing looking bro i think my boy might be away for the weekend but u wont be disappointed thats for sure hey here is my gator.

me:Ok so if we do the deal would we ship on Monday? And U won't be disappointed with the retic either! And my friend had a baby camen That looked kinda like that.

him:hey buddy ya monday seems good to ship ya gators are so awsome bro this one i tamed him out personally it took alot but i did it. so here is my mailing info i need yours as well please ship to my buddy he quarintines every new reptile i know the retic will be healthy but we always make sure its William Anthony 109 Langley st Fall River MA 02720 ok buddy

me:Mine is 6022 Blue Terrace place Castle Rock CO 80108. And will u be shipping the pied out or will ur partner?

him:my buddy will ship the pied out he is a certified ups shipper he does alot of shipping with ups just send me a tracking number after u ship the snake always add tracking as i will have him do as well so u get a tracking number as well to track it honestly bro to save cash on ur cost instead of paying 40-45 to ship u can ship through your normal post office but you need to do overnight shipping with tracking its way cheaper and safe for snake its like 20bucks just put him in a pillow case tie it up tight put it in a mailing box first poke holes in it then seal the box up bring to post ship overnight fragile say there plants inside cause u cant ship reptiles lol but i always do this never had any issues alrighty so we are allset bro just email me that tracking number and i will return a email to you with ur tracking number and i will hook u up with a free baby retic once i breed them up.

me:When is ur buddy gonna be back to send me the pics?

him:i will call him ok bro.

him:Hey bro he sent me a pic for u here u go amazing looking snake here bro.

me:Hey I changed my mind. I think I want the 2 green tree pythons. But since the are only worth $350 each that adds up to $ 700. And u said mine is worth $800, so could u include $100 to even out the trade

him:good call on the 2 gtp's because baby sell really good and fast at a easy 350 a baby now about the value he paid 700 for his because he has papers on the het emerald remember but if u need 100cash to complete the deal its cool i can afford that and only that but now ur getting 1150 in value over 800 but its cool let me know what u want for sure so i know what needs to ship because once its in the mail u cant change ur mind lol get my drift?

me:Ok so I for sure want the 2 gtp's plus 100 if that's cool with u

him:ya thats cool but my best friend has to check your retic out to make sure its 100percent healthy like i said im sure it is but he owns a reptile store so he checks for things like respitory,scale rot,mouth rot,mites internel and out etc he is basically my vet lol but i will give u papers on healthy for the 2gtp's so u know as well also they need a very high temp as u should already know owning one also a very nice mist as well so ship monday morning for tuesday arrival he will check asap that day so i will have ur male-female gtp's out tuesday for wednesday arrival also do u want the 100cash wraped in paper and put in envelope in box with snake or do u prefer a money order? also here is the vet guy i deal with for refrence as i did alot of trades with him its ballpythonguy32@yahoo.com just so u know im a good guy as well get back bro.

me:Ya I know about green trees and stuff. But I would prefer to have the snakes shopped out same day... I just don't feel comfortable with just shipping mine out them shipping urs the next day. I just don't want to get ripped off. I know u probably won't but I just feel more comfortable that way. And if u do send the money I don't care how o get it. I would prefer cash with the snake but I'm not sure.

him:thats why i put down a refrence bro last trade i got a ball morph that had respitory i was so pissed but couldnt do shit about it im adding 100bucks to this bro ive been pretty fair with u but i can ship same day after u send me a tracking number so the earlier the better i will ship afternoon but i really never do this without checking a snake over. im very honest with great refrences.

me:Ya u have been very fair and I'm pretty dire nothing is wrong with my snake. I know u want to be safe about my snakes health and stuff but I would just feel better if we could ship it out the same day. If their is somethin wrong I can send the gtp's back

him:its cool just send to my buddy william anthony 109 langley st fall river ma 02720 monday morning with tracking once i get that tracking i will ship right away bro and email u ur tracking number sound good bro?

me:Ya thank you. And once I breed gtp's did u want a free baby?

him:sure bro that would be sweet.

me:When I do checks for my snake I look for all of that to... I'm very honest and I can tell you right now that he doesn't have mites scale rot and or mouth rot! And is very very healthy! And also what's your name on fauna? And just so we have this straight, we are shipping on the same day.

him:ya we are shipping same day i got u and my name is mark jones but remember ur shipping to my buddy he checks all my snakes over first ok bro.

me:Ok so we both ship Monday? Just to be clear. And could u put the 100 in the box with the gtp's.

him:ya def.

me:Ok actually could u send me it by paypal?

him:i dont have paypal i pay with money orders and cash bro.

me:Ok then I guess do the cash with the gtp's. And do u have my address?

him:send me it again bro u got my mailing info?

me:6022 blue terrace pl castle rock co 80108. And send it 1 more time just in case.

him:william athony 109 langley st fall river MA02720 what time are u planning on shipping? just email me tracking i will do the same im working tommoro so dont worry when i get home i will email u tracking right away buddy ok.

me:WhAt is ur friends number. I ship via shipyourreptiles.com and it needs the phone number. And what is his organization name? Like his store name. It says I need that also

him:hey man i wish u asked for the more pics before tonight being sunday the day before shipping i work fulltime so i need more notice to bang out more pics i sent u to current pics of the gtp i own the one i got in trade looks exactly the same except comes with het papers also shipyourownreptiles is hard to do because they drop the package off then leave where regular post and ups bring to ur door and will comeback if needed in which case it wont be needed my buddy doesnt own a store i just gave u his mailing info to mail the snake so he can check it over right away im doing regular overnight shipping through the post office its way cheaper and they do it better in my eyes and its 20-25bucks compared to 45-50 from ship ur own and they suck but its ur call.

him:just a quick note before i hit the bed im not coming home tommoro until 6-7pm so i will then get on the computer and email u ur tracking number and hopefully i will receive a email with ur tracking as well just so u know ok buddy talk tommoro night.

him:hey bro actually confirm it a go and i will check my email in am before i leave for work ok buddy.

me:"hey bro actually confirm it a go and i will check my email in am before i leave for work ok buddy."

And what does this mean?

him:hey i will be shipping same as u around noon time thats when i get my break at work so just ship the retic at noon ups and i will give u tracking when i get home after work ok bro after u ship email me tracking ty bro.

me:Hey I thin I'm gonna be shipping around 2 to 3

him:hey did u ship??? i am heading there now remember i couldnt email u back when im at work but both gtps in 1 big box in 2 sep pillow cases and 100 cash in a envelope under snakes in box cool so email me back the tracking and i will have yours ok buddy.

me:Ok cool. And I'm leaving now too

---i started to lose track of what he sent me and what i sent him at this line--

him:wont be back home to mad late got to go see my dad tonight but package will be shipped for sure in 10minutes wont check email till 11pm or so so dont worry just shoot me a email with tracking once u mail ok bro talk later tonight have a great day.

me:7947 8887 2424

himne more question before i go how did u ship?ups fedex or shipurown or regular post im doing regualar post overnight.

me:So what time will u email me the tracking number?

him:tonight after i get back late but will def email u it so did u do fedex or ship your own reptiles?

him:no worries u let me know what u think works fair for both of us u are a awsome dude and my friend now and will be getting free babies real fast bro im gonna power feed this girl get her ready fast get back buddy.

him:hey buddy sorry its 1am here i just got in sorry for the late response i was gonna ship today but i just missed them before they closed i was all strung out about it as i really felt bad but my reptile guy said he really felt better checking the snake out first anyways just so we dont run into any problems at all which we shouldnt last deal i traded for a bumblebee ball and got a normal sent to me off kingsnake trade thats where i do alot of trades im very new to fauna and not very big on it but that guy got me but its cool carma will get him in the end but have no worries u will get ur gtp's ok bro talk tommoro. i gotta say the package u sent weighed 2lbs im just a little nervous here is the snake very small?

me:

him:yo bro my buddy had me check out kingsnakes tonight there are bob clark white phase tiger retics for 325shipped to ur door same size as urs i thought urs was worth like 800 but its the albino suntigers that are higher end prices so what we gonna do here 2 gtps are 1250 with the het paper on 1 then cash im gonna get robbed on this one man what can we do here???

him:no worries u let me know what u think works fair for both of us u are a awsome dude and my friend now and will be getting free babies real fast bro im gonna power feed this girl get her ready fast get back buddy.

me:Just please please please don't rip me off. I don't want this to happen to me

him:bro im not gonna rip u off for crying out loud im not like that my buddy said the tracking said its delivered but no package is here yet he is gonna call fedex right now and about are deal i thought ur snakes was worth 800 but its selling on kingsnake for 325shipped and its produced by bob clark im just saying bro it aint fair for me to go screwed over giving u 2 gtp's and 100bucks get my drift?

PREHISTORIC PETS: It’s a white tiger. Males would be around $500, females maybe $750. All depends on who you are and who you sell it to. (i asked them what type my snake is and how much its worth)

me:Ok. I've gotten ripped off before and i just didn't want it to happen again. And if it isn't worth 800 what would u trade me to make it more even?

him:you have nothing to worry about i dont rip people off but i called redex gave them the tracking number they said they dropped the package off outside the friggin idiots see why i dont like fedex? so u didnt add signature confirmation or insurance because the package aint there he lives on a bad street thats why i wanted postal overnight mail or ups so they bring to ur door and if ur not home they come back they dont just leave the package outside get my drift so now i need to hook u up and the package obv got stolen im so heated right now bro.

me:Hey I was talking to prehistoric pets and they said it it a white tiger and males go for 500 and frames go for 750 so u were spot on the price. I can forward the emai to u if u would like. And he said if ur a big name breeder it will go for more

him:go to kingsnake retic classifieds type in albino retic look down the list there are babie albino tiger white phase 325shipped produced from the best retic breeder in the world bob clark himself prehistoric pets sell so high for there name biggest rip off anywhere i would never buy from then they sell normal tigers for rediculous prices lol.

me:Alright well there is nothing I can do about it. When I ship I use ship your reptiles, which I use every single time when I have shipped my animals... and I always mark the sig. conformation, I don't know if it did it this time but I always mark it. Also I still don't see like, if you new I was shipping it why didn't you tell your friend to be there to pick it up,on the day of arrival. Weather I did the conformation or not, most people are always there and I would recommend to start telling your friend, or your self to be there when you know its supposed to arrive that day. I will give ship your reptiles a call about this mix up but, i'm not gonna put all the blame on you but you should have been there either way. Do you see what i'm saying? Also I actually talked to prehistoric pets today over the phone and I sent them pictures(Via email) of my snake, asking what morph it was and the avg. sale price for them. They said it was a white, not white phase, but a white which goes for the price I told you( as a normal person, not as a big name breeder!). The difference between the to is that the white phase has orange on its side, whites just have all yellow and white unlike the white phase with orange, yellow, and white.

himk buddy im confused u said u shipped with fedex so i called them know u said its ship ur own reptiles? because fedex pulled up the info and said there was no signature confirmation on the package so there told just to leave it there for the person i argued with the guy saying its crazy to not come back again ya im pissed at my buddy he was supposed to be there for 1030am pickup but 2 wrongs dont make a rite see what im saying but bob clark produced the sam things for 325shipped but we it doesnt matter.

me:Ok but I did my part and u need to do ur part in this trade. It's not fair that I lost my snake and u still have yours. I used shipyourreptiles.com which goes through fedex. And the morph is totally different so it's a different price. We need to figure this out because it is not fair to me. We need to make a deal that will work for both of us.

himk so i get ur drift u lost ur snake so know i lose mine cool i get it.

me:Hey so can u at least send me the 1 gtp. The 1 that was in the pic u sent me. Because I don't want to get totally ripped off. So do u think the least u can do is send me 1?

him:hey buddy dont u understand i got no snake and fedex said without signature conf or insurance once a package is left its no longer on them so now ur out a snake and now i got no retic and now i need to send u a gtp so know im out that is just awsome wouldnt u say.

me:Ya I know that is really unfair but it was ur friends fault not being there to pick it up. And were both out equal if u send me 1 snake because I would lose half my money with my snake an u would lose Half too because I would lose 750 if u dont send anything but I would lose 350 if u did send it and u would lose 350. And I did my part in the trade and now the least u can do Is do urs

him:wow bro this week is getting even better i took my pied to get weighed by my buddy and i tyed the snake bag and put on passenger side floor in my car well the fucker escaped in my car i searched the fuck out of it but he must have gotten to the interrior cause he is small 236grams so now im out 1200cash by the way my buddy looked at the pic and said the retic looked like a straight albino retic not tiger but pics are hard to tell how much u pay for him and be very honest bro u got rceipt on him?who did u buy him from? help me understand a little bit thanks.

me:You have 24 hours to respond to this message and to send my snakes. If you don't ship the snakes tomorrow im going to post on fauna and kingsnake under the boi and file a bad guy report and make your life hell and I will file a police report and sew u and take u to civil court

him:wtf bro i just read ur email your gonna sue me and write shit about me on fauna and kingsnake????? bro listen and listen good u sent the package without signature therefor anybody could have gotten the package as it was left somewhere ok next u didnt add insurance stupid mistakes on both 5bucks i bet next i dont have the retic so send the cops on over to my crib be my guest third if u wanta play bad guy good guy you will lose im not sure how old u are but ur making a mistake threatning me ok because i can sue u for slander for writting comments about me that are not true and considering my dads a lawyer it wont be hard and my uncle is chief of police as well i didnt rob u bro so make ur decision wise but to be very honest with u i dont have the retic i could even get u for sending me a illegal snake to my states thats 2years in prison but i aint saying anything on that right? see im nice i lost out on the retic now on my pied so really really get back before u post anything and let me know what u really want to do bro ok?

meude my friend wrote the last message haha. But I agreed with him. That u should just send me the snakes u promised me. And I'm sure u pied can't get too far... He should be in ur car. And I just don't wanna get completely fucked over here. And I got the retic in a trade. And all I want is the stuff u said u were gonna send me.

him:but just so u know its not cool to go after me like thats man because honestly that gets u nowhere bro i dont have the retic so theres nothing u can sue me for the first thing my uncle said when i talked to him was no signature confirmation they left package obv somebody stole the package so what can u sue me for im out my pied bro its gone i looked through the car for 2hours now u want a 350gtp what did u trade for the retic but im telling u if i see anything about me on kingsnake or fauna or anywhere i will have my dad file papers on slander which is making false statements about me and yes that is a sue case talk directly to me bro if u know whats best ur crying over a 200-300retic how about my lose of a 1200pied??

me:Ok I'm sorry. And yes I just want something that will cheer me up from all of this. and I won't do anything on fauna or king. And If I lost a pied I would kill some1. And do u have an xbox? Kuz it would be easier to talk on there. My name is eflortekdorte2.(it's my friends acct. And do u think u could just send me the gtp u promised me?

him:i dont got xbox but im very pissed right now between my pied and now ur threats that was very very wrong i didnt screw u over u didnt receive the retic and the pied is in my girls car but its very cold out now so its gonna die bro im fucked im ready to fucking cry.

me:Ok. And y I'm very very sorry about that. My friend took it and he sent that and I didnt try to stop him... The only reason i didnt was because i was pissed that u never sent me my stuff... And I dont know what to say about ur pied. I have no idea what u should do. And take ur anger out on a pillow or something...

him:i get ur drift but that was so uncool bro u attacked me with threats i could see if i did u wrong but bro a deal is a deal when both get a item we both got nothing if i got the retic u got the gtp so i dont get the retic because honestly it was shipped wrong next time signature confirmation is a must so they knock on ur door and dont just leave a package so u dont lose but honestly ur getting very sad over a 200-300snake my point is i lost out on a 1200 snake what can i do also last trade i did guy sent me a normal ball so out 2times so im taking a big time break from snakes now but just think twice before attacking somebody that lost in the deal as well.

me:Ya I know but it wasn't my fault that ur friend wasn't there to pick it up. He was supposed to be there. And i still did my part. I shipped out my snake for no reason... I was supposed to ship mine out then get the 2 gtp's plus $100 in return. I know mine is worth more than that too. And can u just please send me out at least 1 snake. I told u I would give u a free baby once I breed them. And I PROMICE I will give u 1 too.

him:he was there to pickup package it said delivered at 1030am but no package was there so he left for running errands etc ok bro he was there never ship again without a signature on a package its your only proof of delivery man ive been burned a few times its not good the best i can do at this moment with all my loses is give u a het pied baby its 100percent het because its coming from my boys litter thats coming any week he bred his big pied male to his big pied female is that cool ??? i cant do the gtp for nothing bro i just cant man please understand bro.

him:and bro this is the way to go bro i will get you a female grow it up u can breed a ball in 1year bro breed a normal ball male to a het pied female u will get half clutch pure pied the others all het im pretty sure he can get you papers as well i gotta check though.

me:Wo wo wo wo wo hold up dude you said your buddy wasn't there at all in the earlier text! Now your saying he was there when it said delivered? And then he left? And yes I am crying over my snake its not a 200-300 dollar snake! Males are worth 500 females are worth 750! And mine happened to be a female so yea that's kinda a lot of money! I mean what other snake do you have that you honestly would trade? Also why can't you give me a green tree???

him:he said he was there in the am but nobody knocked on his door so he left thats all im saying bro its not are fault if they just dropped the package and left thats not a good thing to do in the city so ya.

me:Ok so what other snakes do u have to offer?

him:i really dont have anything i can just lose out on the het pied is a really good deal bro its 100percent het pied if i come into some loot or something cool i will def keep u in mind since i dont have the albino tiger i dont have any money to buy one now wont for awhile im selling my male albino suntiger i was gonna breed to urs since i cant now if i get hooked up i will hook u up so lets wait a few days to see if i get hits ok.

me:And I don't think want the het pied because it looks like a normal and I would have to get another het pied to make pieds. And what do u mean If u get hooked up u will hook me up?

him:if i sell the suntiger we will figure something out is my point.

me:Well what were you thinking about doing?

him:can u chill until it sells then we can go from there.

me:Ok... I dont mean to bother u or anything it's just I want a snake... So tell me if u get any hits on ur retic

him:so far nothing its a 5gand snake

me:A 5grand snake?

him:he bought it from prehistoric pets at a show remember there high end i traded a bunch of high end monitors for it im looking for 2grand or nice trades high end ball morphs and money then im gonna hook you up remember?

me:Ok cool and what r u gonna hook me up with?

him:how about after he sells we plan something then ok bro sound good.

him:hey dylan my boy just got fucked over he traded for a pied ball the guy sent a dead pied ball to him isnt that fucked up?

me: ya that is pretty fucked up

him:the guy said its not his fault the snake died in transition so he wants my boy to ship his snake out lol and he was acting all weird my boy said he talked to a guy kenny but the package said sent from jeffrey thats mad shady he said he is gonna put my boys name on the boi if he dont send out a snow male boa but the pied ball is dead and mad small and skinny

me:That sucks

him:hey bro im so new to fauna i need a trader rating can u please hook it up i will leave u a good one just for the fuck of it then i will get offers on the suntiger i just seen the board wrote to many people are badmouthing people and they need to stop or they can get sued lol for real click on boi and read after the first guy the lady lawyer wrote in its slander and it is a easy sue for money but like i said i got u we will def figure something out bro trust me.

me:Well once u hook me up I will give u a good rating. And I will have all my other friends give u a good rating too

him:but it wont sell with no ratings so if i cant sell it its gonna be hard to hook it up get my drift

me:Ya I guess...

him:dont u want it to sell?so i can hook you up ive never burned anybody in my entire life bro u can google my name ask around whatever its just a trade rating

mek ill do it later tonight

him:dude i talk to u everyday bro obv im cool with u im selling my retic because i have nothing to breed to him so u gotta know im not shady by now if i was i wouldnt even talk to u but i would never do that.

me:Ya I know. I said I would do it. I'll do it l8er tonight

himk bro

me:Hey idk if I can do the rating tonight because my mom thinks she broke her arm and i have to take her to the hospital so I will try to do it tomorrow(my mom didnt actually break her arm she just thought she did)

himk bro i hope ur mom will be ok bro and click on ur fauna name then u will see to the right trade rating click on that so u need to click on my fauna name coldbloodedreptilelover ok bro.

me:Hey so if I rate u good will u hook me up really good? Like super good or just hook me Up

him:ya of course i will hook u up really good for doing that for me.

me:Hey my friend just said u cant do a trader rating unless ur a member. I'm only a user. I guess u have to pay to be a member

him:really thats nutz lol

me:Ya I know... And I have a question. How come u wanna sell ur retic b4 u hook me up?

him:so i can get money lol

me:And I'm sorry I'm naggin u about this but I just have too many problems right now and I want to just solve the problems 1 at a time. And my mom ended up breaking her wrist and that's another problem that I have to deal with... So it's kinda hard 4 me right now and I just wanna not deal with the snake problem right now. Like I just want u to send them ASAP so I can get this over with

him:hey man but i didnt receive the retic like i told u the package never came so i didnt get a retic so im selling my high end retic to get loot to take care of u i cant send u out a 350gtp without getting anything and now u still want 2gtp and 100bucks no bro i looked the snake up its 325shipped produced bt bob clark prehistoric pets sells my retic for 6grand so u think its worth that hell no its more like 2grand lol get me bro.so u just need to be patience and get at me last ok man.

me:Hey do u think u can send me ur het for pied and ur green tree that u already have

him:this has been the worst last few days both carpets i have and gtps all got mouth rot i bought from a new rat breeder i think he gave me contamanated rats so im trying to treat them with fragelin but if u want i can send u a stunning het pied came from my boys clutch its small but can breed next season bang it to a nice spider or mojave get spider balls or mojave balls bro think about the longterm thing bro next season u can get eggs.

me:That sucks soooo bad. And I don't want just the het pied because theirs a chance it's a normal. And I mainly want a green tree because I want to breed them. And plus I already have 1 so if u send me that I can start breeding next year and not have to spend money on another morph of a ball python

him:bro i seen my buddys eggs that his pure pied female was lying on so its a het bro ur moneys with the balls not the gtps

me:Ok maybe. And ya I know the money is with the balls becase everyone wants them. And I dont want to be the same as everyone else, I just want to do what I like. That's y I would rather have the gtp

him:i hear u just bang out 1 clutch of nice pieds morphs u make at least 4-5g next season buy 2 big breeder gtps from a reptile show with papers for under 1g and bang out the gtps u cant breed them all year like balls though.

me:Ya I know. I'd just rather do gtp's now kuz my friend is doin balls and my other friend is doin carpets so I gotta just stick with gtp's

him:u can sell a het pied female for easily 250-350 a gtp range which actually i seen shows selling gtps for 150-200 lately

me:Ok well I would still rather have the gtp. Maybe u can include something else since it's not worth as much.

him:a def het pied is worth more then a albino tiger thats def for sure and considering the package got lost i didnt even receive anything are u being for real just get my point i didnt receive anything something is going on with shipping because my buddy like i said before received a dead snake in the mail 2 days later and it was a bad deal with him.

me:Ok well then I guess only send me the gtp. Kuz I don't really want a het pied

him:lol u want a sick snake im bringing my 2 carpets and 2 gtps to the vet bro again i didnt receive the retic do u understand this in a court of law they said u were wrong by not adding signature confirmation because anybody could have took that package and u didnt even add insurance if u just added 3bucks for insurance you could have gotten like money back do u even understand what im saying here man?

me:So do u think u can send me the gtp after u take it to the vet?

him:if it survives maybe.

me:Hey do u think u can ship me the gtp and I'll just treat it for mouth rot here. So u don't have to pay for the medicine or anything. U just won't have to worry about it

him:my buddy already brought to his vet

me:Ok. Well do u think it will be ok?

him:not sure it has severe mouth rot and respitory i guess i didnt have the mist up enough in the tank.

me:Oh well If u send it 2 me I will take good care of it

him:u still dont get my point on this can i ask how old u may be?

me:Im 15

himk so that explains how u dont get my point the retic never came bro

me:Ya I know it never came. But I still sent it and did my part of the deal and I expected that u would do urs

him:how are u 15 if u drive your mom places? and if i got the retic then yes i would send the gtp but i dont even think the gtp is gonna survive anyways bro i checked with tons of reptile people they never ship without insurance and signature confirmation so thats just life ive lost thousands of dollars on snakes im sure u can afford to take a small lose or take a het pied

me:I don't drive my mom places. And ok it was my 2nd time shipping... I made a mistake. And if the gtp survives would u send me it? If not I will take the het pied but I would like papers to see that it is het pied. And what % het is it?

him:my buddy breeds his own reptiles he aint a store he dont make papers but the babies were bred from his male het pied normal to his female pied ball so the babies are proven out def hets

me:Ok. But only 25% will be pied 25% will be het pied and 50% will be normal so I just wanna make sure I'm defiantly get a het pied

him:so het pied or what we doing here? i showed a big reptile guy my way your retic pic he said 200bucks at most he can get purples for 300 he said prehistoric pets and bob clark charge big time money for there name.

me:Umm do u think ur gtp will survive? Kuz if it does id rather have that. But if not what else could u send me? Kuz I really don't want a het pied without papers... kuz iif theirs no papers their is no proof that it is het pied

him:bro u got me saying so thats enough proof honestly in a court of law i dont owe u shit the retic was not shipped right so i got nada i called fedex without sig and insurance anybody could have stole the package my boy lives on a tough street thats why sig and insurance is a must everybody ships that way. take me to court fly out here u will lose and if u talk shit i will take u to court for slander as my uncle is big in law as u know so work with me or get nada man like me i got nada.

me:Ok so no gtp? Then I guess ship out the het pied...

him:lets wait out the outcome on the gtp then its that unless it dies u get the het pied ok bro.

me:Ok that sounds good. And I'm actually getting about 2-4 more green trees so I can start a breeding group so I can give u the baby probably a lot sooner than if I got ur 2 plus mine to grow up

him:u getting a good deal? how big the gtps's and kinds? do u got connections on ball morphs i need a breeding pair of mojaves big female and male to get lucys

me:Ya I'm trading for cresteds with 1 guy. My pap with another and my iPod/ knifes for another. And idki might be able 2 get u something but I'm not positive

him:that would be mad cool bro hey my boy has a sweet looking northern pine snake they really sweet would u want that free for starters just till i figure out my gtp situation its tame and there super rare now a days get back let me know u got buddys with nice ball morphs? i got nice trades and shit.

me:Na I don't really want a northern pine. My Neighbor or has about 8-10 of them and I never really liked them but do u think u can send me a pic of it? And my friend owns a store so he has a lot of local ball breeders so maybe I can find a big female Mojave 4 u. I don't know what the price will be though.

him:ya see what u can find bro ok i will try to send u pics of the northern pine ok bro.

me:K I'll try and sounds good

him:send me pics of all ur gtps bro ok. hey your not into retics anymore right cause i just got a albino lavender in on a trade 4 feet

me:no they just get too big too fast

him:i hear u bro they get to become beasts fast lol.

me: hey so did the gtp survive? and can u send me something now. because i remember ur friend had they other green tree and that one never got sick. and if u dont send me something soon im gonna have to report you under the boi for fraud or something

him: dylan dylan dylan ur making me really pissed off here bro again for the 100th time i didnt receive a package from you and im getting sick of your threats if u want to post on the boi then i will indeed sue you and ur family for slander as u would be leaving negative words about me when i did nothing wrong then i will call my uncle on the force and press more charges on u for sending a illegal animal to my state without a permit and i also got fedex to go on that charge i cant ship you my friends gtp its still his and he would never do it i said het pied or nada i dont even have to give u shit but threats are making me hate u man i cant believe ur crying over a 200dollar snake a guy has 3 white albino tigers for 150each on faunalet me know whg and bob clark has sub adults for 250 let me know where u wanna go with this bro think very wisely.

Him: so what do u want to do here bro.

Me: Ok well I've thought about it all day but I think I wanna ask my uncle and his friend because they've been into snakes for a long time and I want to hear what they have to say. He's been into snakes for over 20 or 30 years and his friend is actually a moderator of fauna and she's the person who told me to post something on the boi. I never wantes to be mean to you or threaten you I just want the snake(s) that you promised me. And I bet if you were in my shoes you would have freaked out by now and thretening and stuff. I never wanted it to be like this but I gotta do what I gotta do. So if your willing to send me the stuff I promised you me, my uncle and his friend will all write good reports on you. And if his friend does it you will be getting a LOT more busniess. So I want you to think about if your gonna do the right thing here or not

Him: Bro im trying to be chill with u man but i got nothing to offer u bro except the def het pied which i still have the email saved saying fine i will take the het pied so all i gotta do is post that on the boi to prove my case again man i didnt receive the retic and the gtp didnt come through and my buddy wont give me his so understand i got nothing for u right now so calm down lets be boys take the het pied for now my good friend will have gtps in the fall oct-nov will hook u up. ok?

Me: So how come u said u would give me u and ur friends green tree plus 100 if ur friend isn't gonna give me his? And I would rather take a different morph because once I breed it it will end up being a normal. So if u have anything else I would take it

Him: he decided to keep it and i got ur email stating u would take the het pied already i got nothing else right now if u wait a few months i can find u something.

Me: Well... do you think you can send me a retic

Him: i only got a close to 5 feet lavender way more value then yours bro but again no matter who u contact i have proof of ur email saying you would take a het pied so im sending u the het pied whats ur shipping info the het will make u alot more then u think again u said in a email u would take the het pied so i got proof for fauna and court and ur parents again check with fedex on ur delivery situation nothing ever came here bro so im out and out but you dont get that i understand so take the het pied and be smart.

Me: The lavender is about the same as mine. I don't want the het pied because it looks like a normal and it will end up being a normal and not a het pied. Second I don't have another het pied to breed it with. If you send me the lavender it will be fair.

Me:And what type of lavender is yours? The exact morph

Him: albino lavender sunfire and albino lavender male got two just got on a trade for a ball morph was gonna breed the pair i think i might breed them as nobody wants to buy the retics at this time and im not sending you one of them there way more value then a white albino tiger a guy once again has them on fauna for 150each check it out second ur calling me a lier on the het pied i seen the mother and father so i know its a het pied 3rd once again i have ur email that u dont remember i guess saying fine just ship me out the het pied did u forget you said that in a email?should i send u a copy? forth where did you actually ship your retic? because i never got it also no signature confirmation or insurance? in all aspects i dont need to send u shit i got nothing at all im being very fair offering u the only thing i can offer u at this time because i cant part with certain things for projects also i got as i counted last night 3emails from u to me saying you cant do retics because they get to big hmmmm weird right? so go on fauna and post your boi or talk to ur aunt or uncle or anybody u want i swear to this its slander accusing a innocent person on a forum which i seen a lawyer right in on a boi add stating that but not to mention on the boi i would post you saying fine send me the het pied so everybody will say why did u say that if u didnt want it??hmmm im being so fucking bro with you just to keep away from the bullshit thats not needed by sending u a pied het and in the fall a gtp of ur choice whats ur deal man u got the 200dollar snake in on a trade bro why u really crying? wake up and see wonts in front of u please please please read this email like at least 2 or 3 times so u can see the facts ty.

Me: Ok well check kingsnake... Type in white albino tiger retic. Look at the price. And yes I remember saying that. But if you look at the next email I said I don't really want it. Id rather have you just send me the stuff you owe me. And I never called you a liar. Its just with my luck it would end up being a normal... And I don't want to keep a retic. If I got it I would either trade it or sell it. And I dont want to post the tying on fauna unless you never send me something that's fair. Because everyone who I told the story to said that it's bullshit that u never got it. And ur just lieing to me just to rip me off and I don't want to believe that, I want to belive that you are going to send me something that's fair. And I really want the gtp but I just font want to wait that long because if you are scamming me then it's kinda too late to back myself up here. It will just be too late. And if you do that trade for the ball if it's not SUPER high end then send me that...

Him: dylan im not scamming u i didnt receive the package i swear to this im not like that its a def het pied my best friend is getting gtp babys in the fall i got no gtp to offer u at this time i got a pair of breeding projects set to go and a het pied that came from my boys clutch i got nothing else nor do i have cash so its the only option we can do at this time bro next kingsnake sellers are really big people fauna is nothing like kingsnake u pay for big breeders names u should know this prehistoric pets bro them and bob clark are the biggest bad ass retic breeders in the world they charge for there name i seen a add on fauna white albino tigers are 150-200range the guy had 3 of them about u saying fine give me the pied het u emailed back changing your mind but u think that counts? listen man take this bomb ass ball het pied and wait till fall and u will be thanking me and saying i was a true good guy im telling u but chose whatever route u want to go ok bro i hope to be friends with you.

Me: Hey so what r u gonna send me? Do u think u can send me cash?

Him: cash i said before i dead broke buddy im not even working.u dont listen very well.

Me: Ok but in an earlier email I saw cash and I didn't re read it so I thought u said all u have is the het pied and cash

Him: nope you misread it i never said i have cash because im broke got like twenty bucks to my name all i got is my breeding pair or retics and a baby het pied thats it all i got i know u seem to think i got millions of dollars and 100 rare snakes but reality kid i dont have shit.

Me: Hey why don't u just send me the albino lavender. Ours are worth about the same

Him: didnt u understand me before im breeding the pair

Me: But on fauna ur trying to sell them

Him: there not sold right???? i need money so ya i tryed to sell them im broke got no job right now so i tryed to sell them but nobody is buying retics right now purples are dirt cheap right now like 250-300 thats mad cheap so i cant sell them so im gonna breed them next season.

all of the other stuff is about the het pied and i dont want to get into that. i just want my snake back.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
farfrumugen
the link you posted for his ad isnt coming up, just takes me to the forums main page. his ad may be already gone so if a mod could pull it back and post the pics it would help or your link is invalid.
adam jeffery

Old 07-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
dskater
here it is again. tell me if it d0snt work again

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=255483

Old 07-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
farfrumugen
works now...pic is crap quality. could be same snake. if it is i am sorry that sucks. hope you get this resolved.
adam jeffery

Old 07-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
ShortStack
Can you post the e-mails with headers, please?

Old 07-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
Ninja Reptiles
the link for your ad is not working too. Can you repost that thanks.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #7
jitami
This should be his original ad:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=245632

Old 07-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #8
laterob
It does look like you need a permit to have a retic in Mass.
Quote:
(b) Snakes: All venomous snakes require a permit. The following snakes may be kept without a permit:

1. All species of boas and pythons (family Boidae), except those species categorically non-exempt pursuant to 321 CMR 9.01(3), and except the Emerald Tree Boa (Corallus caninus), Green Tree Python (Chondropython spp.), African Rock Python (Python sebae), Reticulated Python (Python reticulatus) and all species of Anaconda (Eunectes spp.), which require a permit
It looks like you got screwed. The pied, the mouth rot, the dad and uncle who are both lawyers and one of the two is also a cop, the asking for feedback before he shipped, the excuses he made when he was supposed to ship, the friend leaving 1/2 hour before package was delivered, offering a het pied as trade,......

Old 07-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #9
LauraB
Yep. All the red flags were waving early on in this case. Ship to my "friend", my "friend owns a reptile store, all the excuses, wanting feedback, sick snakes, on and on ... just so much transparency that you might have caught were you 1) not so young, 2) not so eager.

I do feel bad for you.

The ship-to address he gave you (109 Langley st Fall River MA 02720) is an apartment/condo complex - I didn't notice in any of the correspondence, but did he give you a Unit #? Did he give you any phone numbers?

Old 07-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #10
maggie22195
It kinda makes me wonder what this guys motivation is...

So did he receive your retic or not? and is he trying to sell the retic you sent? I kind of got confused at the end...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!