Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #11
laterob
Quote:
So did he receive your retic or not? and is he trying to sell the retic you sent? I kind of got confused at the end...
The OP (Dylan) is claiming that the snake that coldbloodedreptilelover (Mark) has listed for sale is the one that he sent to Mark in a trade. Mark claims he never received a snake, so he hasn't sent anything to Dylan. Lots of other stuff, but that's the basic rundown.

I'd like Mark to come here and explain his side......where did the snake come from that you are trying to sell, and can you prove it?

Old 07-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #12
dskater
Ok I'm going to answer all questions/comments in this 1 post.

I will repost EVERYTHING tomorrow so the link will work and the Emails with banners.

And I found out about a week later that u need a permit to own one in MA. I knew he was lieing the whole time after he never sent me anything back. If u can help or if u know anyone who can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Ya this was my 2nd trade with somebody and I didn't know anything about scamming so I now know what to do. I still have a lot to learn though. He never gave me a apartment number or a phone number. But I have a friend who found out his number. and that the ip address what he's using isn't his. It belongs to a girl, so I'm assuming that it's his girlfriend.

Ya he got the retic, but he said he didn't to have an excuse. And yes he's trying to sell the snake I sent him.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:07 AM   #13
dskater
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
The OP (Dylan) is claiming that the snake that coldbloodedreptilelover (Mark) has listed for sale is the one that he sent to Mark in a trade. Mark claims he never received a snake, so he hasn't sent anything to Dylan. Lots of other stuff, but that's the basic rundown.

I'd like Mark to come here and explain his side......where did the snake come from that you are trying to sell, and can you prove it?
He can tell his side if he wants but I know it's going to be a lie. And the retic I was going to trade with him. I got it from a guy in a trade. I can have him as a witness that the snake was mine.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #14
laterob
Quote:
Sorry for the confusion, Dylan. I meant that to be directed to Mark. I'd like him to explain where/ how he got it. I'd also like to know if he has a permit for it, as required by Mass. law. To be honest, though, I'll be surprised if he posts here at all.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #15
dskater
Oh ok. And he probably dosnt have a permit. And what do u mean by him explaining how he got it? He stole it from me. And he probably won't post on here

Old 07-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #16
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskater View Post
Ok I'm going to answer all questions/comments in this 1 post.

I will repost EVERYTHING tomorrow so the link will work and the Emails with banners.

And I found out about a week later that u need a permit to own one in MA. I knew he was lieing the whole time after he never sent me anything back. If u can help or if u know anyone who can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Ya this was my 2nd trade with somebody and I didn't know anything about scamming so I now know what to do. I still have a lot to learn though. He never gave me a apartment number or a phone number. But I have a friend who found out his number. and that the ip address what he's using isn't his. It belongs to a girl, so I'm assuming that it's his girlfriend.

Ya he got the retic, but he said he didn't to have an excuse. And yes he's trying to sell the snake I sent him.

Awww Dylan I am sorry. I feel bad that somebody would try to do this to you... it is people like him that we don't need scamming the GOOD people in the reptile business. I hope you can work things out!

Old 07-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #17
dskater
Thank you! I just hope he will do the right thing and give me my snake back.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:27 AM   #18
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskater View Post
Thank you! I just hope he will do the right thing and give me my snake back.
You're welcome. And I hope he gives you your snake back too... what do you plan on doing, legally?

Old 07-08-2011, 01:28 AM   #19
laterob
Third time, Dylan.....I'd like to hear HIS side of the story.

He could say it's not the same snake, or that he's had it for years, or that he got it in a trade, or it sprouted out his butt. I KNOW you are saying it's the same snake you sent him.

I've already told you that I think you got scammed, but I'd still like to hear from him.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #20
dskater
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie22195 View Post
You're welcome. And I hope he gives you your snake back too... what do you plan on doing, legally?
I have nooooo idea

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!