Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #51
LauraB
Excellent, Jen!

Mark is just so full of crap. He's back-peddled, contradicted himself, flat-out lied and made so many lame excuses, he can't even remember his own lies. If there wasn't a victim involved, it would almost be funny listening to this guy talk himself right into a great big hole.

If he were smart (which is questionable) he'd just return Dylan's snake.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #52
ShadowAceD
Mark, give the kid his snake back. Really.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #53
dskater
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedreptilelover View Post
to shadow and rob you both are very messed up people accusing me of ripping people off who are the people?me and dylan talked on emails he agreed on a het pied female just he didnt put that down on the thread so on the boi people get to bash others for spelling etc and i get to get trashed for being the nice guy i have no attention to burn the kid at all and my buddy waited home for the package door never rang dylan i guess never added signature like he wassupposed to do but whatever u guys can bash me all u want i did nothing wrong kid agreed to a het female pied i got his address it will ship monday morning with tracking and signature ty im done i dont need the bashing

We originally agreed on my white albino tiger retic for your 2 green tree pythons plus $100. And I will not settle for less. I did agree on a femLe het pied but the next email after that says I don't want it anymore because knowing you it would he a normal. I know u have my snake and u never sold it or traded it. U just took down the post so people can't compare the 2 pictures. I have pictures of me getting the snake and me holding it with dates. I have the reciept from syr and fedex. I have EVERY SINGLE email that u sent to me and I sent to u. U keep changing ur story so y don't u just stop screwing around with people and do the right thing and send me my snake back.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:23 AM   #54
Focal
Dylan, I would go to the police with everything you have.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #55
Focal
The accused is reading the thread now. You don't need to explain yourself mark, just return the snake.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #56
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedreptilelover View Post
Hello Harold I Sold Her Another Boa But Unfortunetly It passed away along with another boa due to me buying from a new rat breeder reason of death was contamination from the vet im trying to track the guy down but hes from craigslist.ty for ur question.
You have a lot of animals die on you after you agree to sell them, Mark?

Old 07-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #57
maggie22195
Snake needs to be sent back to the OP... no questions asked at this point.

What is the purpose of saying that the snake never showed up? I honestly don't see why somebody would do this... do you?

And Dylan, if he doesn't comply I would also agree that you should go to the police with this. It is ridiculous that Mark is trying to claim he never received the snake and then trying to sell it. He is part of the group ruining the reptile market. More and more people don't want to buy when they are affraid of getting scammed by these people. It's honestly sick and disgusting...
I really hope you get your snake back Dylan... and lets hope it doesn't get sick and die while in his care too.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post

Good job. The pattern at the head of the snake is exact match to this picture as well.
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #59
jamesa2580
I just received 5 texts from Mark threatening me for publishing his phone number with the pics I posted that he sent me. He's threatening to get a lawyer and sue me for slander as publishing his number is illegal, which I don't believe it is. He said he also has my number so I should watch what he does with it. He's still claiming that the snake he sent me the pics of (the ones I posted here) is a different snake. Obviously he didn't see the pattern match that Jen did confirming the snake's identity.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #60
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesa2580 View Post
I just received 5 texts from Mark threatening me for publishing his phone number with the pics I posted that he sent me. He's threatening to get a lawyer and sue me for slander as publishing his number is illegal, which I don't believe it is. He said he also has my number so I should watch what he does with it. He's still claiming that the snake he sent me the pics of (the ones I posted here) is a different snake. Obviously he didn't see the pattern match that Jen did confirming the snake's identity.

Hey Mark,

774-285-0030

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!