Coldbloods - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #11
saltwaterreptiles
lol... I suggest you read his terms page as well.... if you can stand it....

http://www.coldbloods.com/terms.htm#top

That has to be the most densely written double speak I have EVER seen on a herp site... tells me a lot... sounds like someone wants to be sure they have ZERO liability in ANYTHING. Smart, given what he is advertising for sale!

Old 04-26-2006, 09:19 AM   #12
jnjreptile
I just emailed them with a bunch of questions about the eggs and flawed leos. I will try to post the answers here when I get them from mr. incredible himself.
The link on his web sight says it all: THE BLOOD MONEY!
We will see soon.
Josh

Old 04-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #13
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwaterreptiles
Good Lord/God... what brain-damaged/stupid law school dropout/stoner/chimp wrote/dictated that incredibly convoluted/wanna-be pretentious/confusing terms/disclaimer/CYA page... I hope/pray he didn't pay/trade/give anything of value for that incredibly/excessively/morbidly overwrought piece of tripe/trash/hilarity. His lawyer/buddy/himself should be fired/kicked in the junk for thinking/hoping that in any way resembled an upstanding/honest policy.

Old 04-26-2006, 09:59 AM   #14
USAGECKOS
I honestly can't believe this guy thinks that this is ok to do. I went to his site, didn't read much of the terms, I just read enough to know I will never buy from them.

Old 04-26-2006, 10:25 AM   #15
jnjreptile
Got his responce to our questions on selling the eggs, and flaws along with his guarantees. The only problem is I don't know how to post it on here from my email. If anyone can post it for us we can forward it to you . Our email is : jnjreptile@yahoo.com

Thanks Josh

Old 04-26-2006, 11:52 AM   #16
A_Kendergirl
Here are the emails:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:14 AM
To: info@coldbloods.com
Subject: leopard geckos.

Just wanted to get a little more info on your leopard gecko eggs you are selling.
How do you ship them so they dont die during shipping?
Does it not make more sence to hatch the eggs and then sell the offspring?
Also wanted to know about the flawed leopard geckos. What is wrong with them and how bad are they flawed. What is your guarantee on the live/ safe arrival of the geckos and there eggs? I am interested to know, if you can get back to us asap.
Thanks again

Hi, J&J, hope the day is going great!!! Right now, we are working on a manner in which to ship leopard gecko eggs so that they arrive viable an extremely high percentage of the time. That said, as of now, the eggs are for pick-up or delivery only. We are always attempting "new" ideas, we have had successful trials with selling the eggs; therefore, placing it in motion on a grander scale. Both selling of eggs and hatchings work well for us; therefore, with the eggs, we are just trying new ideas. The flawed leopard geckos have nipped tails, toes, eyes and/or scars, other than that, they are just a regular old leopard gecko. With regard to shipping leopard geckos and any other reptile and/or rodent, the only method that we guarantee live arrival or is with Delta. That said, of the tons of reptiles that we have shipped via an other method, 99% of the time USPS Express Mail, we have only had one incident where a reptile arrived dead and that was a leopard gecko on a 100 degree day, where the other in the shipment survived.

Hope this helps out; nevertheless, like always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments that you may have.

Thanks again, have an incredible day,
Courtland
-SOME OF THE PLANET'S MOST RESPECTED LABS, UNIVERSITIES , AND BREEDERS TRUST US WITH THEIR NEEDS...SO CAN YOU!!!

-AVAILABLE NOW: BOOKED: Eublepharis macularius * CHECK IT OUT AT: http://www.coldbloods.com/read.htm

-COLDBLOODS.COM * info@COLDBLOODS.COM * 617.694.8436

-P.O. BOX 174 * KINGSTON * COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS * UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Old 04-26-2006, 11:57 AM   #17
jnjreptile
Thanks for posting that for us.
Just to make sure we don't get looked at as a bad guy for asking about the eggs, we only emailed him to find out his reasoning so we could post it on here. We have no interest in leopard gecko eggs, or leopards in general, as we sell snakes exclusively.Thanks
Josh

Old 04-26-2006, 11:57 AM   #18
jglass38
The eggs are only for pick up or delivery right now? What are the future options, teleporting? What a joke...

Old 04-26-2006, 12:05 PM   #19
jnjreptile
All common sense aside, why would you want to sell the eggs. If you are getting $15.00 ea for b-grade leo's why not hatch the eggs and sell them yourself. The only reason I could see is if there is a local school, give them a few eggs to hatch out for the kids but not sell them for $4.99 thats just stupid.As for delivery or pick up only, as you said what next, ship them usps for 3 day delivery and hope they make it?You can't possibly expect to ship eggs and have them arrive in viable healthy conditions, wheather its delta dash or usps.
Josh

Old 04-26-2006, 12:06 PM   #20
USAGECKOS
I think by delivery they mean them driving them to you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!