COLDBLOODS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:21 AM   #1
Petboy15
COLDBLOODS

Anyone know Courtland of ColdBloods? Im thinking of buying some rodent food from him.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
Cat_72
Here's a couple of threads about him...while I have never done business with him, with the number of places you could buy it from I personally would purchase it elsewhere. However, that is a personal opinion, and I cannot say that he may not be a completely honest seller....I just don't care for his methods and arrogance. Read the threads and judge for yourself.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=Courtland

Old 03-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
Ed Clark
As long as your not buying Leopard Gecko eggs!.....You might be alright.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:13 PM   #4
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
As long as your not buying Leopard Gecko eggs!.....You might be alright.
Or rats....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjreptile
We had a problem with some rats we bought from them that showed up, with dry ice on the rats, and the bags broke open. We had to fight tooth and nail to get a refund and even then it was only half of what we lost.
Or bedding.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjreptile
He is in it for the money and nothing else! When we had the problem with the rats he started whining saying I only make a 15% profit off them so I can't be responsible for any losses, I can only give you a 15% refund on what you lossed. After a few words on my side of things he finally gave in.The bedding we buy from him is $9.99 shipping is $13 he tries to charge us $30 saying shipping is $20 when the usps tag says $13

Old 03-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
kmurphy
I've purchased both rodent food and bedding from them without a problem. As a matter of fact I just rec'd some yesterday.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #6
Petboy15
I thnik Ill go ahead with it. Ill let you all know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!