Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:54 PM   #171
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
mom lucille
hey, i have question plz
greek tortoise , how old do they have to be to determan the sex
male/female ????
thank you,,,,, so i have to be killed? OMG, this was polite, small question. ok
absoulteapril go ahead and kill me, no problem, do what you want, life goes on. plz read EVERYTHING in this case before u pass judgement on me, not fair not fair , night night
You have been warned about your off topic posting.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:11 AM   #172
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
queen, u belive in what you want, better go back and read it again.,
i aint gonna lose any sleep over you. , queen , u lie. i posted transactions/email/amount/dates , ufffffffffffffff
good night folks, have a blessed night
You posted words ... copy & paste, you could've typed that up yourself. That is not proof. I gave you the definition of a screenshot, links on how to get one & links on how to post it here.

↓↓↓ That is a screenshot. After your vacation, maybe you can comply with the requests.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2017, 04:18 AM   #173
senusenu
Well. About a dozen people did try to help her, give her advice, and generally try to keep her on topic.

Several of us told her ages ago to go talk to her bank. I guess seven thousand dollars is less important than reptile fairs and snarking at the people trying to help you.

I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. Maybe she'll actually go to the bank now. I doubt it, as like's been said she seems to be telling a few fibs.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:18 AM   #174
Lucille
I believe that the credibility of Becky Alrashdan is relevant to this thread because of the accusations made by her against Cieslak. She has an unusual name and there are some interesting results for internet searches of the name Elizabeth Alrashdan, and Becky is often used as a nickname for Elizabeth.

Old 07-16-2017, 08:56 AM   #175
GinoInDaBronx
her FB page is interesting. It shows her being of Libyan descent and at least of having lived there. 'Al Rashdan' is also a common Syrian last name. There is noting Native about her.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:30 AM   #176
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx View Post
her FB page is interesting. It shows her being of Libyan descent and at least of having lived there. 'Al Rashdan' is also a common Syrian last name. There is noting Native about her.
Her Facebook also displays a high amount of interest in men from certain (ie not American) descent, but she was extraordinarily offended at the suggestion of not being American/a native English speaker. Very bizarre behavior for someone supposedly open minded toward people of other ethnicities and cultures, I wouldn't expect someone like that to get so angry. Maybe it's just me, but I lived overseas for 6 years and people guessed that I was from all over the planet, from South Africa to Canada. Never occurred to me to get POed about it.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #177
Snake-Queen
Rebecca is also a name commonly shortened to Becky.

Her FB is telling and confusing, it does show that her understanding of how certain websites work is limited.

If Adrian has been actively posting sales, he needs to come here and clue us in, although I have reservations on if he will be truthful. Andrew hasn't gotten his refund for the tortoise he returned. Let's not forget Jeff, the OP who never got his animals.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:50 AM   #178
JCCS
Just because someone is of Libyan descent does not mean they are not "native". (We could get into a whole different discussion about the use of that word, but another time and place).

Out of all the issues she's presented here, I have no clue why everyone seems so interested in that, tbh.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:54 AM   #179
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Just because someone is of Libyan descent does not mean they are not "native". (We could get into a whole different discussion about the use of that word, but another time and place).

Out of all the issues she's presented here, I have no clue why everyone seems so interested in that, tbh.
Actually if you read the thread, I made that exact point to her when she flipped out at someone asking her if English was her first language because it was so difficult to understand her. SHE brought it up and made a todo about how offended she was because by golly she's American and how dare anyone suggest otherwise.

There's Americans that can't speak a word of English.

It's just a funny juxtaposition.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:03 AM   #180
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I believe that the credibility of Becky Alrashdan is relevant to this thread because of the accusations made by her against Cieslak. She has an unusual name and there are some interesting results for internet searches of the name Elizabeth Alrashdan, and Becky is often used as a nickname for Elizabeth.
I looked for an Elizabeth as you suggested but it doesn't seem to match. Becky's profile says she lives in Grand Prairie, and she's around 45. The Elizabeth could be a mother or aunt perhaps, as she's listed at 69 and in Dallas if I remember right. Grand Prairie and Dallas are separated by about a 20 minute drive. Unless you saw something I didn't (I only looked at a few links on the first search page), I am thinking they are different people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!