Ron Lech of Only Exotics, Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2006, 11:24 AM   #1
ES Tropicals
Ron Lech of Only Exotics, Great Guy!

Just did a deal with Ron and got myself a gorgeous little male sumatran black short tail python, he is exactly as pictured and described Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future, and very well packed too, definately an A+ job.

-Amelia/Erik
ES Tropicals

Old 03-31-2006, 06:25 PM   #2
Lee Watson
Of course he's A+

Ron is a regular vendor at Lee Watsons Streamwood show. And of course we only allow the most honest, cordial and pleasent people to sell at our shows.

Lee Watson egomaniac

Old 03-31-2006, 10:39 PM   #3
S AND M REPTILES
We have been buying and selling with Ron for about a year now. He has always sent what he said he would and the animals have always been in great shape. He is also a great buyer with payment always being sent on time. I would recommend Ron to anyone who is looking for anything he has.
Sam Day

Old 12-28-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
Rebecca
Good Guy

I ordered hissers and giant african millipedes from Ron about a month ago - outstanding customer service, communication, and professionalism. The critters arrived when and how he said they would, in beautiful condition, packed perfectly. I could not have asked for a better transaction and look forward to the next time I can do business with Ron. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Rebecca

Old 12-30-2006, 09:16 AM   #5
stevep
Good Guy

I just bought a few things from Ron last week. Fed Ex never shipped the package (no planes out of Chicago to Cleveland - imagine that!). Ron stayed in touch and got the box delivered. Animals were in great shape and I'm very happy with them and Ron. I will be a repeat customer.
Steve

Old 01-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
Atlas511
I have been working with Ron Lech for over three years! He has never left me hanging and he has even let me help at some shows. I have bought and sold with him over 10 times, each time better than the last. He has become a friend and we are always on the phone hunting down new animals. He has always provided me with healthy happy animals.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #7
Lee Watson
Ron Lech

It has been 3 years since I posted about Ron. During the three years, Lee's swap was shut down. We all moved to Dupage County fairgrounds.
Ron is still a regular at every show and setting a fine example of honesty and integrety.
Lee Watson www.allanimalexpo.com

Old 09-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #8
telow
ron is a good friend of mine and everything i have recieved from ron was just as he said it was he is a great guy to deal with and he is honest and a stand up guy you cant realy go wrong dealing with ron and the guy a joker haha but im glad to call ron a friend of mine

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!