Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:47 PM   #231
Craig Wyatt
And if recanting one little part of a conversation and immidiately correcting myself is the worst thing I've done this far well in my eyes that's not too bad. Not bad all. That little conversation is the only thing I can't prove and by the looks of it Chris seems to agree with everything I said besides that actually time he went to his buddy Jays house.
Now either way he went during his work day or after hours is pretty much the same thing. But now that I'm able to see he said one little lie well that tells me for every lie you see there's more you don't about.
Kinda like for every rat you see there more you don't see.
I can only speculate more so I won't go any further.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #232
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
As for this point, it is not unique to this thread or situation. It is why I cannot take you at your word across the board and why I feel it best to request evidence instead.
I have nothing else to give. I've already gave everything I have.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:05 PM   #233
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
And if recanting one little part of a conversation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
But now that I'm able to see he said one little lie
You possibly said something incorrect. He possibly said something incorrect. If he has more rats then does anyone saying something incorrect have more rats?

I think Dr. Stancel has acted unprofessionally in this instance and should not have put your name on those papers. I'm sure by now if he is reading this thread, he rues the day he ever laid eyes on Jay, but I'm sure that is true of a lot of people.

I think Jay's absence in this thread is creating some pent up aggravation, that can't be helped. I'm sure Jay is reading this thread and I'm sure he is delighted that the vet got to sit in the hot seat for a while and give his butt a rest.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #234
Big Borg Reptiles
I expect that anyone I do business with is going to handle things professionally and not overstep their bounds, but in.particular I expect doctors, vets, pharmacists, etc to exhibit the pinnacle of professionalism simply based on their position regarding liability and also the amount of training they have received.

That being said, I went to a mechanic because my vehicle was malfunctioning, and he determined that a part which was recently purchased from an auto parts store was the cause of all of my troubles. He told me that there was no question and that I should get a refund and expect them to pay the repair costs, but he REFUSED to mention the store's name in his report simply because it wasn't his place to do so. He stated the facts and nothing else, and left it up to me to take care of the rest.

I dont mean this as a knock against auto mechanics in any way at all, simply that you would hope a veterinarian would exhibit at least the same level of professionalism and caution as someone who didn't go to school for 8 years and isn't dealing with living beings.

Old 09-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #235
Snake-Queen
Craig, for the time line to fit for the vets visit to Jay's home, after he left the office would be the way it happened … meaning it didn't have to happen before 7pm, he'll it could've been 11:59pm and still be the 7th.

Regardless of when it was, the letters hold no weight, there are too many issues with them.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:34 PM   #236
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
I expect that anyone I do business with is going to handle things professionally and not overstep their bounds, but in.particular I expect doctors, vets, pharmacists, etc to exhibit the pinnacle of professionalism simply based on their position regarding liability and also the amount of training they have received.

That being said, I went to a mechanic because my vehicle was malfunctioning, and he determined that a part which was recently purchased from an auto parts store was the cause of all of my troubles. He told me that there was no question and that I should get a refund and expect them to pay the repair costs, but he REFUSED to mention the store's name in his report simply because it wasn't his place to do so. He stated the facts and nothing else, and left it up to me to take care of the rest.

I dont mean this as a knock against auto mechanics in any way at all, simply that you would hope a veterinarian would exhibit at least the same level of professionalism and caution as someone who didn't go to school for 8 years and isn't dealing with living beings.
As a pharmacist, I agree 100%. Pretty mind blowing he would sign off on an undated document that was clearly drafted without proper research. I mean he is referencing a law that does not even cover exotics. As someone who specializes in exotics, how the hell does he not know that? It sounds like reptiles are his job as well as hobby, how does that get past a very well educated individual with access to the google machine... idk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!