Info Karl Wilson - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:57 AM   #91
The Hairy Whale
I don't really see much in this to make him a bad guy other than using aliases and using pictures without permission. Yeah his methods may not be great and flipping isn't really that ethical. It still is a legitimate business practice though. However, I would think that if you have a set price, it's assumed you know what that animal is worth. So agreeing to a lower price would be your own fault. Asking for a lower price could also be an attempt to see how low you would go to part with the snake.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:58 PM   #92
Chris Kennard
BillZ in the house! Great post!

Old 09-25-2016, 06:35 PM   #93
snowgyre
Thanks for posting here, Bill. We appreciate your perspective.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:39 PM   #94
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
DITTO!

Thanks for taking the time Bill!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-25-2016, 08:43 PM   #95
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
BillZ in the house! Great post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
DITTO!

Thanks for taking the time Bill!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Ah shucks guys..... seriously though, don't encourage me.. lol

i do appreciate the kind comments and I don't particularly enjoy having to post that type of response but when dealing with someone of such low caliber, one has to make an exception. I do not, and have not "stocked and harassed" her as she claims but when I see someone of such ineptitude incoherently "attacking" anyone in the industry, when odds are they are far more versed in any area of Herpetology than she could ever hope to be, I feel it is necessary to make a comment. Besides, it was 3:30 am and I wasn't doing much anyway

Old 09-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #96
Jexi
Karl/James used to do a lot of flipping but I don't think he does much anymore honestly. Plus all he did was offer you a price you weren't looking for, doesn't make him a bad person. He offered me a stupid low price for one of my snakes and all I did was say "no thanks!". He was very polite to you as well, even when you weren't. I'm not standing up for him I'm just looking at this from a neutral standpoint.

Old 09-26-2016, 03:13 PM   #97
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexi View Post
Karl/James used to do a lot of flipping but I don't think he does much anymore honestly. Plus all he did was offer you a price you weren't looking for, doesn't make him a bad person. He offered me a stupid low price for one of my snakes and all I did was say "no thanks!". He was very polite to you as well, even when you weren't. I'm not standing up for him I'm just looking at this from a neutral standpoint.
Yeah if someone lowballed me to the point I got that antagonistic (deserved or not) I would just say bye and block instead of continuing to engage someone who was pissing me off.

Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 PM   #98
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by senusenu View Post
Yeah if someone lowballed me to the point I got that antagonistic (deserved or not) I would just say bye and block instead of continuing to engage someone who was pissing me off.

Well you will never decrown ms, craig/ortiz with that attitude.....
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2016, 04:44 PM   #99
Jexi
Okay so I missed the 10 pages of comments and drama... whoops, I'm blind LOL. Didn't mean to bring the thread back up!

Old 09-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #100
Chris Kennard
Somebody told somebody else that they're done with all of us evil biased misinformed haters. Trust me. She can't hold back much longer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!