Inquiry POSSIBLE STOLEN RAPTORS BEING SOLD IN USA BY CHRIS KEENEY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:12 AM   #21
CART

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 06-26-2016, 12:12 AM   #22
CART
He decided to PM Eabele and say this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 06-26-2016, 12:13 AM   #23
eabele
Unfortunately what Kevin South is posting seems to be exactly what's going on. I hope Chris Keeney is just confused and will make everything right again.

About 7-8 months ago I got to know Chris as a very nice family man, with whom I share the passion for Boa's with. Chris was crazy about the Raptors and he wanted to buy them. We agreed on group of 6 Boa's for his personal collection and 2 for Kevin Souths. Kevin paid Chris immediatly for the snakes and Chris agreed on a payment plan for the total group with me.

In the meanwhile Chris made some payments and we had multiple conversations. Finally we agreed on doing some more business; Within the shipment of his and Kevins snakes I would add 10 animals to sell in the US. Our agreements are in text and documented, so there is no confusion. To cut it short: When I sell a snake, he ships the snake from out of CA, so the buyer doesn't have to pay shipping from Holland. I would pay him for his care and service. At any time the snakes stay in my possession.

All was good until the point that I sent the snakes. From that day of Chris Keeney was not communicating like he did before. Not answering PM for days, not answering my phonecalls, not answering my questions about the snakes. I was asking things like: How are the snakes? Are they doing OK? etc. For a month I have been very patiently waiting for him to give me info but he was only sending minimum messages like: "snakes are fine", "very busy", "my life is chaotic", "I am on anniversary" and all kinds of other excuses. All I wanted is for him to confirm the snakes arrived and were doing OK, so I would be sure everything was fine and I could start advertising the snakes online, like we agreed on. He also promised me to fulfill his payment plan, but he never made a single payment anymore. What he did do is unfriending me on FB.

The only real info I got was 2 weeks ago from Kevin South, when he posted his pair online. At least now I could see at least those 2 snakes were doing alright.

To keep it straight: So far Chris only paid for Kevins pair (which Kevin gave him money for 6 months ago) + about $4500, which doesn't even cover for 1 Raptor. And off course he didn't pay for the US stock I send him. It's safe to say that the payment plan is BY FAR not done yet and the snakes do not belong to Chris Keeney.

Saturday Chris blocked me on FB and I had to find out that he put up some ads online. It seems that Chris is offering MY US stock + the snakes that he didn't pay for yet on his personal title. This is a crime and I hope it's all based on mistakes and Chris will come to his senses. I will try to find a way to contact him and get my snakes back.

This situation is horrible but I have everything documented and I will inform the authorities. In the meanwhile you should consider the snakes stolen, so no-one is allowed to buy them.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:19 AM   #24
eabele
And yes Chris unblocked me for a couple of minutes and then threatened me, like you see in Kevins post.

This is such a terrible situation and he could still solve it. He only has to give back the snakes, I will have it picked up at his house if he wants...

Old 06-26-2016, 12:34 AM   #25
Snake-Queen
I will contact chris and let him know about this post as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-26-2016, 12:35 AM   #26
Fangthane
If this is the Chris Keeney from Modesto, California, he has an account here on Fauna.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=159427

During the single day that he used the account, he didn't make a very good showing of himself.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:05 AM   #27
eabele
That could be his wife Erin Keeney, she is originally from Modesto.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:09 AM   #28
Snake-Queen
I have spoken with Chris, he know about this thread and has a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-26-2016, 01:31 AM   #29
eabele
Ok thanks!

Since Chris has blocked me and doesn't take up the phone, maybe I can send the message I want to send to him right here:

Chris you can get out of this situation by returning my snakes. You don't need to ship them back to Holland, I can get them picked up at your house. Selling them is a crime and you would disadvantage me for about $80.000

It would be better for everyone if we could just solve this.

Thanks,

Eabele.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:34 AM   #30
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by eabele View Post
That could be his wife Erin Keeney, she is originally from Modesto.
I believe the profile I linked to is the right person. It appears he also has another account here, KeenEnterprises, that's currently being used to report a post. Guess he doesn't like something he sees here.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!