Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:37 PM   #91
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Funny this is your response now. You sound all nice and caring. A month ago you said you didn't trust me to send your money back after you shipped back the animals.
Hmmmm. Which is it Jay?
He has to change his story until he finds something that works. I'm sure he'll think of something else before too long.

Never really wanted to get into chams but I might have to give you some business after seeing how much this guy is making you put up with lol

Old 09-18-2016, 11:37 PM   #92
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
im sorry but you are 2 ridiculous you don't have to quarantine captive bred animals from people unless those people lie to you. you have just show you know nothing and are not credible SEE YAH LATER CHIEF
Yet another glaring example of base stupidity. Putting your scam and all of your countless, conflicting, dim-witted lies aside, the above statement shows that you absolutely have no business dealing with animals. Yikes. Some innate sense of self-preservation should have already led to you to ham-handedly fumble your way through some degree of damage control within these threads, but it seems that innate idiocy won out over that long ago. You really are woefully stupid. I don't even mean that pejoratively; just a simple statement of sad fact.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:38 PM   #93
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
im sorry but you are 2 ridiculous you don't have to quarantine captive bred animals from people unless those people lie to you. you have just show you know nothing and are not credible SEE YAH LATER CHIEF
You don't have to quarantine captive bred animals?
That is a naive statement, to make, and an irresponsible practice with newly arrived critters. smh

Old 09-18-2016, 11:50 PM   #94
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I sent Chris an email as well.
Dr. Stancel replied. I'm just waiting for an answer to a follow-up question before posting his response.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:51 PM   #95
LauraB
Just SMH at Jay "Sick". 'Nuff said.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:52 PM   #96
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
You don't have to quarantine captive bred animals?
That is a naive statement, to make, and an irresponsible practice with newly arrived critters. smh

Yes. Let's take something like inclusion body disease in boids. Because "captive bred animals" don't need quarantine. I don't know what specific diseases chameleons might have, but I don't know that I'd blindly trust anyone to "promise" me their animals don't need quarantine.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:54 PM   #97
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
Dr. Stancel replied. I'm just waiting for an answer to a follow-up question before posting his response.
It would be best if he posted it himself, as he is a member here.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:00 AM   #98
Craig Wyatt
Well Jay just made a second video. But he posted it on Facebook on Chams gone wild. It's pretty awesome. He talks about me and every other member that posts that they are retarded and a bunch more stuff. It's a long video about him complaint about fauna and the mods and other forums and it's all politics and bla bla bla. To many F bombs to post here though or I would.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:07 AM   #99
LauraB
I would not waste 5 minutes of my time to watch or listen to any delusional diatribe he comes up with.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:09 AM   #100
tlmoon
My guess is Jay is a guy who usually gets his way by bullying and blustering. From his posts here, that certainly seems to be his style. No reasoned arguments or presentation of evidence or facts, just a lot of blowhard type statements that are opinions. And the typical whining about the BOI being set against him. What he doesn't seem to realize is that there are hundreds of threads where individuals have tried to fool everybody and it doesn't work. Heck, fake letters from vets have been done before. None of these little schemes are new, no matter how creative a scammer may think he's being.

Jay, I don't believe for a moment you have "legal counsel". However, if those letters are fake, you're going to need it because that vet is going to come after you in court for doing that. I will say that the letters are far more intelligently written than you seem capable of. So either someone helped you with them, or you really convinced the vet to write them. But the problem with that is that no one has any clue whose chams you took to the vet. You've provided no proof at all that they were the ones Craig sent you. The vet writing that they were from Craig is hearsay, and does not prove one single thing. Had you more accurately documented their condition and provided evidence from the vet immediately, that would be more convincing.

I always try to keep an open mind. But Jay, you have not shown yourself well here. I think VERY few people who check the BOI will ever have anything to do with you, and that's not on Craig, that is 100% on you. But hey, if it's all a waste of time, why are you here? Why do you care?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!