Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:04 PM   #51
Craig Wyatt
Jay take pics of the 3 animals and post them.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:06 PM   #52
Jay Sick
because they needed to be treated and not sent in the mail what kind of monster sends back sick animals to die. they were said to be unfit for sale so they should have never been sent in the first place that's animal cruelty. I saved them as best i could i took on the task craig is scum for doing this.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:09 PM   #53
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
3 chams lived 5 died what did u not understand
Ha ha ha. Caught you in another lie. You said I sent you 2 boxes. One box was empty and the other only had 4 animals in it. Now you say you had 8 animals. That is the only piece of truth that's come out of your mouth.
See you can't keep track of your lies.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:11 PM   #54
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzz View Post
Lucille you beat me to the punch. I couldn't agree more with what you said. I've been working with Herps both professionally and privately for 3 decades. I have never come across a Vet that would state an animal is fit or not fit for sale. That's not what they do. Why is this the first time we're hearing that 5 animals died? I'm almost embarrassed to admit I watched that horrendous video that supposedly contained some type of evidence. 35 minutes or so of Jay interpreting text messages how he seemed fit his defense. I do give him credit for using the f-bomb so much, I think he hit a record. The video would have been like 10 min long if he cleaned it up.

So after a month this is the best you can do Jay? What about photos of these sickly dieing or dead animals? Because the photos you posted before didn't show that at all.

I could go on but I belive I wasted too much of my life watching that ridiculous video.
Actually, many states (though, certainly, not all) have what is called the Pet Lemon Law.
Under this law, in order to win a civil case, one must get an "unfit for sale" certificate from a vet (for the ill/diseased/malformed/etc. pet that they purchased).

Old 09-18-2016, 08:12 PM   #55
Lucille
Quote:
The fact that this is in question
You should be grateful then, that I have contacted him to validate your evidence (validating evidence is a universal step prior to its acceptance or discredit, you can find several posted veterinary letters in the history of the BOI which were not in fact written by the veterinarian they are attributed to.)

I will post his response.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:13 PM   #56
chazzz
Quote:
because they needed to be treated and not sent in the mail what kind of monster sends back sick animals to die. they were said to be unfit for sale so they should have never been sent in the first place that's animal cruelty. I saved them as best i could i took on the task craig is scum for doing this.
Sounds to sick to take photos of? But you got some off the wall letter from your vet. You made a 36 min video of nonsense as proof but unable to snap a couple photos of the sickly animals you received alive or dead?

Old 09-18-2016, 08:14 PM   #57
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You should be grateful then, that I have contacted him to validate your evidence (validating evidence is a universal step prior to its acceptance or discredit, you can find several posted veterinary letters in the history of the BOI which were not in fact written by the veterinarian they are attributed to.)

I will post his response.
Thank you Lucille!

Old 09-18-2016, 08:16 PM   #58
Craig Wyatt
I dreamed if jay did come here it would be awesome. But this is epic.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:23 PM   #59
Jay Sick
craig im done for the night when Lucille gets her response from the Dr and you are even further shown to be the snake you are i will sit happily what amazes me is how long you have road this out. The lenghts you are going to cover your lies. I may be abrupt i may be rude sometimes but i aint like you and that is just fine by me

Old 09-18-2016, 08:24 PM   #60
Jay Sick
chazz i don't know you nor do i ever want to but thank you for assuming i'm wrong because you can look just as bad when i'm proven right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!