Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:25 PM   #61
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Ha ha ha. Caught you in another lie. You said I sent you 2 boxes. One box was empty and the other only had 4 animals in it. Now you say you had 8 animals. That is the only piece of truth that's come out of your mouth.
See you can't keep track of your lies.
Sounds familiar.
I believe he stated that (2 boxes of 4 and o) in his video/s.
Somebody can correct me if I am wrong.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:27 PM   #62
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
he is writing letters for his client who is in a dispute case his opinion matters greatly one is a summary letter and one is a unfit for sale letter this is standard. Don't sit here and discredit what was asked of me when i produce it. The fact that this is in question shows why no one takes this forum serious anymore and all it is is a Rabble rouse. Craig is wrong i am right if that upsets any of you that dislike me i'm so sorry but it is what it is.
Yes, I suppose you are correct. Obviously there are much more credible sources of such information and claims on the internet. I'm sure you can name dozens right off the top of your head, eh?

But as an observation, for a place that no one takes seriously, you sure seem to be putting a lot of effort into posting here. Do you just enjoy wasting your time? If what you claim above is true, why bother? No one is going to take someone's claims here about you seriously, now are they?

Old 09-18-2016, 08:27 PM   #63
The Hairy Whale
Quote:
I dreamed if jay did come here it would be awesome. But this is epic.
Even more so when scammers are typically shown and they still defend their innocence and point fingers. All while pushing aside requests for proof.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:36 PM   #64
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille...It's really funny how you always side against me no matter what you always have a negative towards me. It shows in all my past threads your negative intentions towards me and proves your character is not of a fair judging character.
Another lie you have been caught in. In the thread below, I actually went to bat for you at first because sufficient evidence had not been presented at first. However, because I am fair, once the evidence was presented that showed some possible culpability, I stated what I thought and then of course, you became ugly and insulting. It does seem to be a pattern with you.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=mcknight

Old 09-18-2016, 08:49 PM   #65
chazzz
Quote:
chazz i don't know you nor do i ever want to but thank you for assuming i'm wrong because you can look just as bad when i'm proven right.
Oh man, that's a relief thank you Jay I appreciate it. First smile I had while reading and responding to this issue. Although my feelings are a bit hurt that you never want to know me, but I have a feeling I'll get over it. Lol

Its too bad you have yet to answer any of my questions that would help your claims if you could provide the proof.
And if you do more power to you and my view will completely change on the subject. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again no question. And if you can prove that I'm so wrong in my assessment of this situation I'll be the first to apologize to you.
The fact that your responses are that of a novice scammer and have yet to provide a shred of evidence for your case that makes sense, I think I'm good with my opinion of your actions.

Prove me wrong, I beg you! I'll flip my opinion just like you flip animals.
Also I'm not too worried about myself looking bad in this thread, probably something you should have considered for yourself.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:50 PM   #66
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Another lie you have been caught in. In the thread below, I actually went to bat for you at first because sufficient evidence had not been presented at first. However, because I am fair, once the evidence was presented that showed some possible culpability, I stated what I thought and then of course, you became ugly and insulting. It does seem to be a pattern with you.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=mcknight
Lucille he is grasping for straws now. I don't think this went as planned for him. He's deflecting to take a little attention off himself and try to shine some light on you.
Notice he is gone now. For him this is an extremely hot kitchen. I'm praying he walks back into the fire he set. Right now he's got some major 3rd degree burns to tend to.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:51 PM   #67
Jay Sick
web slave yah know your 100 percent right i am a fool for wasting my time here with people who are mounted against me. I am not a member of the cool kids club, you have your letters you asked for and as lucille said she messaged the vet with what email i'm curious though ? cause i don't know his personal email.

Some dude sends me sick chams and im the lier some dude posts a fake boi and im the lier i defend my self and im a lier if you don't see how outsiders view this forum one sided and unrealistic . Where you have strangers with no input chiming in i get that your suppose to show evidence but to who a couple thousand strangers why is there not 10 elected judges to judge these cases why do people not sign a waiver saying entering this boi they agree to let the elected judges decide the case and honor the out come instead of joe smoe from 500 miles away chimming in with there opinions. It's like a tv show that you root for who ever the mods tell you to in a subtle way instead of a fair trial

Old 09-18-2016, 08:53 PM   #68
Jay Sick
Quote:
Lucille he is grasping for straws now. I don't think this went as planned for him. He's deflecting to take a little attention off himself and try to shine some light on you.
Notice he is gone now. For him this is an extremely hot kitchen. I'm praying he walks back into the fire he set. Right now he's got some major 3rd degree burns to tend to.
keep kissing but craig its what your amazing at

Old 09-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #69
Jay Sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzz View Post
Oh man, that's a relief thank you Jay I appreciate it. First smile I had while reading and responding to this issue. Although my feelings are a bit hurt that you never want to know me, but I have a feeling I'll get over it. Lol

Its too bad you have yet to answer any of my questions that would help your claims if you could provide the proof.
And if you do more power to you and my view will completely change on the subject. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again no question. And if you can prove that I'm so wrong in my assessment of this situation I'll be the first to apologize to you.
The fact that your responses are that of a novice scammer and have yet to provide a shred of evidence for your case that makes sense, I think I'm good with my opinion of your actions.

Prove me wrong, I beg you! I'll flip my opinion just like you flip animals.
Also I'm not too worried about myself looking bad in this thread, probably something you should have considered for yourself.

who are you that i have to provide proof to ???? NO ONE DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOUR HELPING ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. i posted my letters and just like i knew people say o those r fake so now lucille emailed the vet and you will have your answers don't put your self above me acting like your helping me no one on this forum has ever stuck a neck out to help me this forum has done more wrong for me than good by a long shot. People use this as a threatening tool against others this is not a proper boi it needs judges and structure 3 hours ago i have never known you now your over here judging me ???? because you read something online ?? your apology is not needed when im proven right i don't need it.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:03 PM   #70
Jay Sick
Quote:
Craig all you do is this comment with drawn out scenarios like a bad wrestling ring announcer. YOU SOLD SICK ANIMALS YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE YOU ARE TRASH PLAIN AND SIMPLE MY ISSUE WITH LUCILLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU WORRY ABOUT EXPLAINING THESE SICK ANIMALS TO EVERYONE ON HERE.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!