Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:05 PM   #71
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
who are you that i have to provide proof to ???? NO ONE DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOUR HELPING ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. i posted my letters and just like i knew people say o those r fake so now lucille emailed the vet and you will have your answers don't put your self above me acting like your helping me no one on this forum has ever stuck a neck out to help me this forum has done more wrong for me than good by a long shot. People use this as a threatening tool against others this is not a proper boi it needs judges and structure 3 hours ago i have never known you now your over here judging me ???? because you read something online ?? your apology is not needed when im proven right i don't need it.

You're absolutely right, I'm sorry.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:07 PM   #72
Jay Sick
Quote:
web slave yah know your 100 percent right i am a fool for wasting my time here with people who are mounted against me. I am not a member of the cool kids club, you have your letters you asked for and as lucille said she messaged the vet with what email i'm curious though ? cause i don't know his personal email.

Some dude sends me sick chams and im the lier some dude posts a fake boi and im the lier i defend my self and im a lier if you don't see how outsiders view this forum one sided and unrealistic . Where you have strangers with no input chiming in i get that your suppose to show evidence but to who a couple thousand strangers why is there not 10 elected judges to judge these cases why do people not sign a waiver saying entering this boi they agree to let the elected judges decide the case and honor the out come instead of joe smoe from 500 miles away chimming in with there opinions. It's like a tv show that you root for who ever the mods tell you to in a subtle way instead of a fair trial

AND if you were smart you would charge a fee to tri these cases and donate some of it to usark but hey i'm just some idiot who knows nothing and rips people off right ??

Old 09-18-2016, 09:09 PM   #73
WebSlave
Quote:
web slave yah know your 100 percent right i am a fool for wasting my time here with people who are mounted against me. I am not a member of the cool kids club, you have your letters you asked for and as lucille said she messaged the vet with what email i'm curious though ? cause i don't know his personal email.

Some dude sends me sick chams and im the lier some dude posts a fake boi and im the lier i defend my self and im a lier if you don't see how outsiders view this forum one sided and unrealistic . Where you have strangers with no input chiming in i get that your suppose to show evidence but to who a couple thousand strangers why is there not 10 elected judges to judge these cases why do people not sign a waiver saying entering this boi they agree to let the elected judges decide the case and honor the out come instead of joe smoe from 500 miles away chimming in with there opinions. It's like a tv show that you root for who ever the mods tell you to in a subtle way instead of a fair trial
Everyone viewing this forum is their own judge in the matters they read here. They come to their own conclusions based on the input that the parties involved are willing and able to provide. If YOU fail to convince them of YOUR honesty and YOUR perception of the facts and details YOU decide to provide, then the fault is yours and yours alone. Any judge (real or imagined) will preside over a case and decide on the matter based on the FACTS presented by the participants. If one side fails to provide enough adequate and believable facts, then they just lost the case via their own doing. The judges (in the case of the Board of Inquiry) were not out to "get them". The "losing" party just did not make their case believable.

Here, the "judges" can address YOU directly for clarification or facts they feel that they need to make their own judgement call. And yes, they can express their doubt about your word. And yes, they can express their opinions of how things are progressing between the involved parties. Their "judgement" comes in the form of their own opinions formed solely by the words they have read here. Nothing more, nothing less. You want them to form the opinion that you are on the correct side of this dispute? Then it is up to YOU to convince them. No one else. If you cannot do that, then seriously, whose fault is that? If the majority of the people come to the conclusion that YOU are a liar, again, whose fault is that? If that is an incorrect conclusion, in your opinion, then all you need to do is to PROVE IT to their satisfaction.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:17 PM   #74
Pasodama
Quote:
AND if you were smart you would charge a fee to tri these cases and donate some of it to usark but hey i'm just some idiot who knows nothing and rips people off right ??
So off topic but ... he would not be smart to do that. It would earn him some liability.
Rich is quite smart having the BOI set up the way it is.
Your suggestion, not intelligently thought out.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:23 PM   #75
Jay Sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Everyone viewing this forum is their own judge in the matters they read here. They come to their own conclusions based on the input that the parties involved are willing and able to provide. If YOU fail to convince them of YOUR honesty and YOUR perception of the facts and details YOU decide to provide, then the fault is yours and yours alone. Any judge (real or imagined) will preside over a case and decide on the matter based on the FACTS presented by the participants. If one side fails to provide enough adequate and believable facts, then they just lost the case via their own doing. The judges (in the case of the Board of Inquiry) were not out to "get them". The "losing" party just did not make their case believable.

Here, the "judges" can address YOU directly for clarification or facts they feel that they need to make their own judgement call. And yes, they can express their doubt about your word. And yes, they can express their opinions of how things are progressing between the involved parties. Their "judgement" comes in the form of their own opinions formed solely by the words they have read here. Nothing more, nothing less. You want them to form the opinion that you are on the correct side of this dispute? Then it is up to YOU to convince them. No one else. If you cannot do that, then seriously, whose fault is that? If the majority of the people come to the conclusion that YOU are a liar, again, whose fault is that? If that is an incorrect conclusion, in your opinion, then all you need to do is to PROVE IT to their satisfaction.
"Prove it to their satisfaction" ??? Every 5 minutes you have some other random chime in and ask the same question 5 times in a row. You find it logical for a person to repetitively answer the same question and prove him self over and over ?? To answer what could be a possible competitor in his field trying to discredit him ? The list goes on, i do understand it's formula but do not agree with it. You are basically the only boi in the reptile market aside from some crappy fb boi's that have the structure of a drunk gorilla. So how fair is it that being the only credible boi in the market you don't do more than just as you say " good luck pal hope you can win the public view " that is basically making it a sophisticated bar brawl online. I know you are smart and have to see this as relevant. ? I have no issue being judged by respectable members and peers but not some JABRONI out in catmandoo somewhere with nothing better to do. Since your elite be elite and honor your members with fairness?? Instead they cowar in fear when you or lucille or hh moore come on and tuck tail and run that is not "DEMOCRACY "

Old 09-18-2016, 09:34 PM   #76
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
because they needed to be treated and not sent in the mail what kind of monster sends back sick animals to die. they were said to be unfit for sale so they should have never been sent in the first place that's animal cruelty. I saved them as best i could i took on the task craig is scum for doing this.
If what you're saying is true then it sounds like you did a terrible job considering almost all of them are dead now. If they really were sick maybe you should have sent them back to someone who knows what they're doing, and maybe they'd still be alive.

Or you're full of crap, which I think is more likely.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:40 PM   #77
Jay Sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
If what you're saying is true then it sounds like you did a terrible job considering almost all of them are dead now. If they really were sick maybe you should have sent them back to someone who knows what they're doing, and maybe they'd still be alive.

Or you're full of crap, which I think is more likely.
this is what i mean by no matter what everyone has a answer lol you have no clue but so many opinions i would love to see how you care for your animals if that's your opinion

Old 09-18-2016, 09:41 PM   #78
Big Borg Reptiles
You say you buy bulk lots from the same people Craig does. If you're going to try to tell me that you buy wholesale because you want to love and cherish every animal you have and that you're not just buying to flip a profit, you're absolutely full of it.

He offered you a refund if you sent the animals back to make sure they were his and you refused. There's no way you're buying wholesale and wouldn't take him up on that offer unless you were lying. Simple as that.

Old 09-18-2016, 09:46 PM   #79
Jay Sick
Quote:
You say you buy bulk lots from the same people Craig does. If you're going to try to tell me that you buy wholesale because you want to love and cherish every animal you have and that you're not just buying to flip a profit, you're absolutely full of it.

He offered you a refund if you sent the animals back to make sure they were his and you refused. There's no way you're buying wholesale and wouldn't take him up on that offer unless you were lying. Simple as that.
O well case closed this guy knows everything he must be right. You know nothing about me and what i do for animals what work goes into them. if i dont sell them they are with me till next show kept in some very favorable conditions but since you said what you said you must be right. lol hahah

Old 09-18-2016, 09:48 PM   #80
Jay Sick
Quote:

How do you think you know so much what makes you so sure of your self to make these assumptions ???? never met me or craig yet so much to say. It's fine cause you will look just as bad as craig. How many chams did craig offer you to speak against me on here ??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!