Info Karl Wilson - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:14 PM   #31
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Can you at least explain the exchange with the cages that seemed to be your first interaction with him? Do you recall how he advertised the cage?
I already did....

Old 09-24-2016, 07:20 PM   #32
snowgyre
Elexis, you have posted no proof that says he's a flipper or not, other than your own testimony. From previous experiences with your BOI of inquiry threads, you can get a little carried away when you feel you have been victimized somehow.

Please think about this logically.

1. He initially sold you a cage. You said it was broken. He seems to imply with his response that you knew the condition the cage was in when you purchased it (so yes, he did actually address the cage). No proof is provided, so we can't use this to assess his character.

2. You claim he flipped a boa. He claims to have owned the snake for at least a period of time to get it eating and seems to be fairly knowledgeable on the subject. He shares information without being provocative even as you call him names. No proof is provided, so we have to reject this claim for now.

3. He never actually claimed to have the photos. "These are what real hypo boas look like" sounds more like he was trying to give you examples rather than claiming ownership. He then said he had babies of his own. You assumed these two statements tied together and that he was saying the photos of the hypo boas were actually his babies. I believe your interpretation is incorrect due to how hot under the collar you were at the time.

All the while he never attacked you as ferociously as you were attacking him. In a lot of cases, true scammers will devolve to severe name calling once they've been discovered. He stayed pretty composed throughout. Not saying that some scammers can't be smooth talking, but he never truly rose to your baiting.

Also, would you like to explain why you are now banned from the Facebook page you made your claims on?

Old 09-24-2016, 07:21 PM   #33
snowgyre
For number 3 above, there is a typo. "He never actually claimed to have the photos" should read as "He never actually claimed to own the snakes in the photos." Apologies.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:23 PM   #34
ElexisC
I'm banned from FBI because I have bill Zowak blocked and refuse to unblock him

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 09-24-2016, 07:25 PM   #35
snowgyre
May I ask why? The banning happened just today, so the event is relevant to this thread.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:27 PM   #36
ElexisC
Blocked for this reason.
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2016, 07:29 PM   #37
ElexisC
The last time he used a screen shot that was from a year prior of me saying I used a NON REFUNDABLE deposit to grab puppy food for puppies my dogs had at the time since my fiance wants getting paid till the next day. He used that to try to make me look bad among other things.

He was banned from a feedback group, and i think even let back in, because he went on my profile and a few others who agreed with me to pull photos and posts to bash us with in a thread that had nothing to do with us. THAT is why he is blocked and i will never unblock him.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:30 PM   #38
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post

Hes traded people broken electronics for snakes.
As long as both parties are adults, etc., and neither party misrepresented what they were trading, they should be able to trade whatever they want.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:31 PM   #39
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
So why would I want to sell one of my snakes to someone who's known to flip with no quarantine, sometimes sells animals with mites, trades broken equipment etc? I'm really hoping more people come to post. Because right now y'all are trying to make it look like nothing. Defending him using stolen photos. Smh. This is why people don't post.

No one is telling you who to, or who not to, sell your snakes to. I personally don't believe the BOI is the place to post your personal grudges with someone you did business with 2 years ago.

In addition the BOI is not the place for your personal business practices, I personally I don't care who you sell too, or what your selling.

I too, don't see a scam here, and as far as his animal husbandry practices, that's on him, and those who deal with him, what gives you the right to be judge, jury, and executioner, unless of course he sold you a sick, mite ridden, or dead critter.

Don't take this out of context, it is, what it is.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-24-2016, 07:32 PM   #40
ElexisC
Is this a bad guy thread? I posted to earn people he steals photos to try to degrade other people into selling their animals. I know for a fact he's done way worse I'm just waiting for them to post and i wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!