R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #141
Serafim
I haven't been around much. Not the same without watching Chuck Thrash the bad guys. Miss you brotha

Old 05-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #142
PaulSage
I apologize for being so late to offer my condolences; I've been rather out of the loop and was not aware of Chuck's passing until this morning.

I'm especially sorry to hear about the egregious behaviors/crimes/sins of the deplorable individuals who did what they did to Maggie and their daughters last year.

I didn't know Chuck very well, but will always remember a phone conversation we had several years ago. He was incredibly sincere, honest and REAL. Details aside, his words meant a lot to me and I will always respect and appreciate him for that.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:56 PM   #143
karabear25
I just joined FC not too long ago, and I got hooked on the BOI. needless to say i've spent hours and hours reading through them and I have never seen someone flip liars/scammers/cheats on themselves so fast. Its amazing how he saw it for what it was before everyone else did. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. He was an amazing man from what I read of his posts and the comments from his friends. -wipes tears- again, im so sorry for you all.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #144
Rangel
I haven't visited Fauna for a long time and I was absolutely floored when I found out...

You don't forget a guy like Chuck.

God bless you and your family!

Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #145
herpsunlimited
I will not bash someone that has died, but it is easier to build up someone in their passing. He badmouthed me on many posts and caused me grief. In the end Karma has it's ways. I'm glad he is not here on my ass anymore spreading false information. He only left me alone after I googled his addressed and threatened to pay him a visit. He defamed my name and caused me all kinds of grief, only because he didn't agree with me selling WC turtles at the time. I have been on this site since 2004, and have had one or two complaints, you know what they say, "you can't please everybody" but I pleased most. He also stated he reported me the the U.S Department of Fish and Wildlife and said I was no longer business as a result. I am a federal law enforcement officer, and never broke wildlife laws and have never had any inquiries with the police. I have to top secret security clearance, and you don't get those if your dirtbags. Be careful who you put on pedestals. Sure everyone makes mistakes and decent folks learn from them. I don't sell many turtles now days, but I have always been within the confines of the law, and have some of the nicest enclosures for my animals than most will ever see. I take pride in the way I care for my animals and for being an honest person. He even accused me of using some kind of tool that damages shells when the turtles were collected. I didn't collect my own turtles, I purchased groups from distibutors. I only apreciate someone where their motives are good, not just to be a pompus ass and criticize others because you don't like them. While I am not happy he passed away, I am happy that people no longer get bad mouthed and defamed because he had a personal problem with the way he percieved someone did business.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #146
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsunlimited View Post
I will not bash someone that has died, but it is easier to build up someone in their passing. He badmouthed me on many posts and caused me grief. In the end Karma has it's ways. I'm glad he is not here on my ass anymore spreading false information. He only left me alone after I googled his addressed and threatened to pay him a visit. He defamed my name and caused me all kinds of grief, only because he didn't agree with me selling WC turtles at the time. I have been on this site since 2004, and have had one or two complaints, you know what they say, "you can't please everybody" but I pleased most. He also stated he reported me the the U.S Department of Fish and Wildlife and said I was no longer business as a result. I am a federal law enforcement officer, and never broke wildlife laws and have never had any inquiries with the police. I have to top secret security clearance, and you don't get those if your dirtbags. Be careful who you put on pedestals. Sure everyone makes mistakes and decent folks learn from them. I don't sell many turtles now days, but I have always been within the confines of the law, and have some of the nicest enclosures for my animals than most will ever see. I take pride in the way I care for my animals and for being an honest person. He even accused me of using some kind of tool that damages shells when the turtles were collected. I didn't collect my own turtles, I purchased groups from distibutors. I only apreciate someone where their motives are good, not just to be a pompus ass and criticize others because you don't like them. While I am not happy he passed away, I am happy that people no longer get bad mouthed and defamed because he had a personal problem with the way he percieved someone did business.

So a federal law enforcement officer just comes in here and openly admits to google-ing his address and threatening to pay him a visit.

So let me ask you something mr federal law man. If he was truly defaming you, why didn't you use your abundant resources and just sue him for it? Defamation of character and slander are pretty easy cases to prove.

Just the fact that you came here with "I will not bash someone that died", then proceeded to do just that, tells me Chuck operated on a much higher level of moral integrity then you do. But then again, we've come to expect that from our government, haven't we.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #147
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I will not bash someone that has died, but it is easier to build up someone in their passing. He badmouthed me on many posts and caused me grief. In the end Karma has it's ways.

I have to top secret security clearance, and you don't get those if your dirtbags. .
I'm sorry you are mistaken. You state "karma has its ways" in a thread about someone who has passed away where that person's family (wife and children) are viewing and have taken part in all because you didn't like something he posted about you.

Obviously dirtbags come with and without badges. There is a time and place for everything. You missed the boat with this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
You are going to come on to a thread where people are saying goodbye to someone who has left this world and their spouse is participating in the thread receiving condolences and start that garbage.
I've already removed somebody once for the very same thing and I'm not opposed to doing it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
That's just disgusting. What the heck is wrong with you? You are going to come on to a thread where people are saying goodbye to someone who has left this world and their spouse is participating in the thread receiving condolences and start that garbage.
"Karmas a bitch" You're stating karma has something to do with some business matter or thread on this forum that you didn't receive some believed apology for has to do with his passing? You may or may not have done nothing wrong before but you most certainly have now. AND by your reasoning, I would think that you should be expecting a whole boatload of negative karma to be bestowed upon you.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #148
Wilomn
Quote:
So, you don't care HOW they're collected, you abuse your authority and privilege and you bag on dead guys.

Makes me proud to be an American.

Chuck had you pegged. Pegged so well that years later you're STILL stinging from the burn.

It's duplicitous thugs like you that make all the really good guys look like criminals. You, with your abuse of your supposed law man authority, and I'd like your superior officers contact information please, that make ALL of us suspect ALL of your fellow officers who DON'T crap all over the oaths they take to UPHOLD and ENFORCE the law. You must have missed those. Or you're just a liar. Oh wait, if you took the oath and then threatened Chuck, you ARE a liar.

Maybe, after you send me that contact info oh fearless upholder of the law, you should just crawl back to where ever it was that you've been hiding yourself.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #149
Miss Tuniwha
Come on guys.. no need to talk back.. just keep your tail tucked between your legs until this guy is dead, so you can bash him to his family (real classy) long afterwards..

Because nothing makes a widow get closure to the father of her 3 children like having some guy trying to start something..

And you can't tell me that almost a year after his death you come in here to say that stuff and NOT be trolling..

Really? Chuck used to give people hell?? NO WAY!!! not our innocent, quiet, reserved Chuck!!?!?! Most people that got on his bad side deserved it.. just sayin'

Old 10-09-2011, 11:05 PM   #150
Dennis Hultman
Also, At least he was man enough to put his real name on his account. You obviously can't even be honest with that.

Your previous accounts

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=12846

and you have signed posts on this account as

Quote:
Hey TREY this is Carlos....

Then today after making this post you have decided to create a new account
Friend_of_Turtles with a new name
Carl Monday

What, you get tired of being Carlos Monday and Shannon Leonard? Now you are Carl? Considering all names and accounts have the same birth date I have no idea which one is true so how about we get rid of them all?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!