Bad Guy Big Cheese Rodents is HORRIBLE - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #51
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
I really didn't see anything "snooty" in her posts. If we take her at her word then she is a returning customer of a couple of years. I suspect it was difficult tolerating such loyalty. If he thought she was one of "those" customers maybe he should have cut he loose last year so she could establish business elsewhere.
I agree she may have been overreacting to this but hey that's what customers do sometimes.
I wasnt referring to her being snooty. She mentioned Chris's "snooty attitude" over the last few years. Dont get me wrong, I know what your getting as a general rule for customer service. Im just saying that in reality not everyone thinks those people are worth dealing with. Even if you come to that conclusion a year or two later

Old 12-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #52
DISCERN
As far as Chris being snooty...that can not be farther from the truth. Like I mentioned earlier, I have ordered from BC since they started, and have been dealing with Chris for almost the same amount of time. I have received the best customer service from any rodent company literally from Chris and the owner, for appr. 12-13 years.

It is completely ridiculous that the OP was late and then demanded some sort of discount. Come on!!

Maybe the OP yelled at Chris, or was unruly, and is not reporting that? That is always possible? Maybe, if Chris was truly not offering an apology, maybe the OP was one of those nightmare customers to begin with, and is not being 100 % truthful?

Not accusing, but just bringing up a possibility. Again, the owner and Chris are superb in their customer service. I do not believe that this is all to the story.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #53
chadharper
I should place an order with these guys just because you cried like a little girl. I'm sure there are others that will be more so inclined to buy from them too. Thanks.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:59 AM   #54
bobtard
Nice attitude, Chad.

Old 12-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #55
LeilaNami
I see a lot of illiterate children on this board. If you insist on twisting my complaint and my subsequent posts I really have no interest in what you have to say. I simply posted my complaint with a company for being mistreated. If you choose to make assumptions about a person because they happened to have a bad experience with a company you happen to like, that is your problem, not mine. I find it childish you feel the need to belittle someone for posting a bad review of a company you may do business with.

Old 12-30-2011, 03:07 AM   #56
LeilaNami
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCERN View Post
As far as Chris being snooty...that can not be farther from the truth. Like I mentioned earlier, I have ordered from BC since they started, and have been dealing with Chris for almost the same amount of time. I have received the best customer service from any rodent company literally from Chris and the owner, for appr. 12-13 years.
That's your experience, not mine.

Quote:
It is completely ridiculous that the OP was late and then demanded some sort of discount. Come on!!
Not what I said happened, in several posts in fact. Jason did not demand a discount. He politely asked for one for the inconvenience. I don't give two flying flips about a discount. As stated several times before, Chris decided to yell at my fiance and lie about what was said and not said. When your own business associate recognizes you are in the wrong, you should take notice. He completely ignored any attempts on our part to resolve the issue and decided to escalate it instead.

Quote:
Maybe the OP yelled at Chris, or was unruly, and is not reporting that? That is always possible? Maybe, if Chris was truly not offering an apology, maybe the OP was one of those nightmare customers to begin with, and is not being 100 % truthful?
I have never been a "nightmare customer". Ever. I've had customers like that before. I never treat them the way he did us. I treat others the way I wish to be treated. I make sure to do all I can for my customers to be happy and I expect other businesses to afford me the same courtesy. Not once have wronged Chris in any way and I have NO IDEA why he thought it was appropriate to yell at my fiance and treat us the way he did.

Quote:
Not accusing, but just bringing up a possibility. Again, the owner and Chris are superb in their customer service. I do not believe that this is all to the story.
You say that yet you try to draw assumptions about me that are unwarranted and rude as well as twist my words. I gave an account of my experience and that was all this review was intended to be.

Old 12-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #57
LeilaNami
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
From what I hear , Chris is not the owner. You should have called the owner and told him your displeasure. This this really isn't BOI material.
I posted here because I saw reviews of businesses and individual sellers here. I have no idea how to contact the owner and Chris is the only one who I have ever done business with so I assumed he was the owner. I have no idea how to contact the owner or even who he his otherwise I would have.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:54 AM   #58
Utta
You went to Big Cheese on Tuesday, the 27th.

Tuesday, the 27th, is when you were late (15 minuets, by your account) after telling Chris you'd be there any time, between 3-4 p.m.

Wednesday, the 28th, (approximately what time? just curious.) You went back to Big Cheese, to pick up your order. Your fiance, Jason, was the one who talked to Chris? What were you doing while all this went down? Sitting in the car? Or were you also there with Jason? Were you the one dealing with Chris?

I ask, because something just doesn't add up.

If you were dealing with Chris, like you claim you have before, and he's been snooty... I know of few men who could handle someone talking down to their significant other like you claim he's been doing for some time, without doing something about it.

If Jason was dealing with Chris, like you claim here, what did Jason say to cause Chris to start yelling? It's not so much of a stretch to assume that you would have stepped into the deal as well. Maybe after he denied you the 5% discount?

Your actions in this thread, claiming members are illiterate children, make me wonder what names you called Chris after(or before) things escalated. To cause someone who has great reviews in this thread, as well as others, to yell at your fiance over nothing (according to you) is... well... lets say "hard to swallow".

Old 12-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #59
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
You went to Big Cheese on Tuesday, the 27th.

Tuesday, the 27th, is when you were late (15 minuets, by your account) after telling Chris you'd be there any time, between 3-4 p.m.

Wednesday, the 28th, (approximately what time? just curious.) You went back to Big Cheese, to pick up your order. Your fiance, Jason, was the one who talked to Chris? What were you doing while all this went down? Sitting in the car? Or were you also there with Jason? Were you the one dealing with Chris?

I ask, because something just doesn't add up.

If you were dealing with Chris, like you claim you have before, and he's been snooty... I know of few men who could handle someone talking down to their significant other like you claim he's been doing for some time, without doing something about it.

If Jason was dealing with Chris, like you claim here, what did Jason say to cause Chris to start yelling? It's not so much of a stretch to assume that you would have stepped into the deal as well. Maybe after he denied you the 5% discount?

Your actions in this thread, claiming members are illiterate children, make me wonder what names you called Chris after(or before) things escalated. To cause someone who has great reviews in this thread, as well as others, to yell at your fiance over nothing (according to you) is... well... lets say "hard to swallow".
I absolutely agree. The OP resorting to name calling (illiterate children, snooty) leads me to believe she is exactly what someone mentioned before - one of "those" customers. Her "holier than thou" attitude really makes her look the part and makes HER appear to be the "snooty" party here.
This does not add up. People don't YELL at someone because of 'nothing' - that is plain silly. This entire situation is their own fault. If they hadn't been late to begin with, the second trip would not have taken place and all of this would have been avoided. Acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get her way isn't going to solve anything.

Old 12-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #60
jeffnix
Thumbs up

…and here's my last post on this..

I've really enjoyed this discourse. I'm new on the forum but I delve into these things frequently in my main course of business as a mediator in dispute resolution.

It's an amazing insight into how people think and perceive and rapport among one another... I’ve enjoyed reading all the discussion and have this to offer…

Jessica may consider simply telling a slightly different story about all of this and absolutely find a way to get past it. To move on. To re-create a more positive aspect of all this.

Make peace with what it is, Acknowledge it as a life inconvenience, learn from the experience and make necessary adjustments that prevent a repeat elsewhere under different circumstances. Life is too short to allow the angst of damaged pride or ego to determine your level of joy. You control it by what you allow to act upon it. No exceptions.

Consider this all from a perspective that gives you the opportunity to reverse the offense and make something good of all of this..

This short segment will help, or at least open a door of consideration.. Enjoy

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1260884155898

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!