Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 107 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:19 PM   #1061
RaceSanchez
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
What do you want me to do Lynn im going through medical issues and quite frankly im sick and tired of dealing with all this he robbed me plain and simple as of today he hasn't replied to any of my messages any more

Old 12-01-2015, 10:48 PM   #1062
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
For 6500$ I think a 7 hour drive is a non issue . It's a lot better than living in Cali and trying to sue someone in New York!
For you it may not be, but for someone with life/health issues a seven hour drive one way - which for me means an overnight in a hotel and two lost work days from my day job and home business - is a lot.

The OP could contact the court in this guy's county and ask to be mailed the small claims forms, or he could find someone in the county to get them and mail them to him, and then he could handle all of the service by mail and just show up on the actual court date. He does have time to get it done, as the statute of limitations is two years and he sent the funds on 1/7/15.

So, does anyone have a friend near Chico, CA?

Old 12-02-2015, 02:21 AM   #1063
spinytail
Chico huh, that is 8 hours on a good day for Michael. My wife who has a similar disease could hardly take that drive in the passenger seat. Let's all not forget he is dealing with a deadly disease that can be very energy depleting.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #1064
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Well I guess it's settled then garrett wins

Old 12-02-2015, 10:28 AM   #1065
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:

OH Na,Na!

Not if I have anything to do with it!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-02-2015, 03:59 PM   #1066
uromastyx13
Im going through alot of medical issues at the moment things im not sure i should be posting on here like how i have to go to UCLA next week to see another hematologist and from there ill know if ill have a spleenectomy or a another infusion done so for me to get up and drive 8 hours north isn't as easy at it sounds and even if i drive up there what does that mean garret is gonna write me a check for $6500? I highly doubt that knowing garret the first thing he would do would contact the police , i have been messaging him for the past couple days asking him about my refund but seems to me hes to busy scamming others , bottom line is Don't DEAL WITH GARRET SMITH OR ANYONE HES ASSOCIATED WITH THERE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS PERIOD

Old 12-02-2015, 05:16 PM   #1067
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
Im going through alot of medical issues at the moment things im not sure i should be posting on here like how i have to go to UCLA next week to see another hematologist and from there ill know if ill have a spleenectomy or a another infusion done so for me to get up and drive 8 hours north isn't as easy at it sounds and even if i drive up there what does that mean garret is gonna write me a check for $6500? I highly doubt that knowing garret the first thing he would do would contact the police , i have been messaging him for the past couple days asking him about my refund but seems to me hes to busy scamming others , bottom line is Don't DEAL WITH GARRET SMITH OR ANYONE HES ASSOCIATED WITH THERE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS PERIOD
Michael,
You are heavy on our minds & hearts, and heavy in or prayers!

Hoping everything goes your way!

Small Claims Court is a joke, let's say you win, and you will win, at that point you get a judgement in your favor, then it's up to you to collect from him, because the court won't collect for you. Now you have to spend more money to collect the money you're already out.

Winning a judgement, doesn't get your money back.

I've been talking with a couple a folks of interest in Federal Law Enforcement the last couple of days, I'll contact you personally when I something concrete for you. I assure you, I will have something for you before this is over & done. Frogman isn't getting away with this. GUARANTEED!

The others are on their own at this point, if all they want to do is sit back & view this thread from afar, not stand up for themselves, and continue to listen to more of frogman's CRAP, well then, let them get, what they get. I'm quite sure that will be what they have received thus far, NOTHING!

GET WELL Michael, Talk to you soon

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-02-2015, 05:46 PM   #1068
spinytail
Good for you Lynn, the kid needs some help here it seems. And those who cowardly wait will get to keep doing that even as we all move on.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Old 12-02-2015, 05:49 PM   #1069
Chris Kennard
The dynamic duo are viewing now. Markus? Garrett? Nothing to say? Dispicable. This thread will haunt your reps for a loooong time. Good luck with that!

Old 12-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #1070
Chris Kennard
Quote:
The only thing he won (stole) was his victims' money. He lost any shot of ever having a good reputation in the herp industry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!