Bad Guy DON'T SHOP AT HURRICANE EXOTICS! - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2015, 11:34 AM   #191
Guy Castro
What to take from this thread. Don't let your child buy reptiles until after he/she is potty trained.

Old 11-22-2015, 11:54 AM   #192
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBeardedDragz View Post
You guys are as low as it gets talking about calling cps on me a
As a person that was talking about calling cps on you, i will respond.

Your attitude is simply scary.

You seem to be a pathological liar. Every time you open you mouth, it seems to come off as lying.

And you threaten complete strangers with violence.

Add all of those up, if you behave online has you do at home, well, it is scary.

You say you are "humble" right after you love your family, you have not shown anything near "humble" on this forum. If you are as humble as you love your family, once again it is scary.

Now to address the CPS comment, I was out of line. I just failed to get my full thought out.

If you behave has you do online in the real world. And you I knew you personally, I would have real concern for your children. Put your self in my shoes. is what I should have said. I am truly sorry.

Now about the rest of the stuff...

We ask for proof of the dead Bearded dragon, you ignore the request. The only thing that seem to be a the truth is that you got a dragon bigger then you asked for. Now in the reptile world, bigger is more expensive, it seems to me you got a deal on that one.

You claim you don't have a job, yet you borrow money to house a new dragon that you know you had to house anyway. You blame that borrowing on the seller of the dragon. You know you had to put it in quarantine, you know you had to have it's own cage.

You whole complaint depends on you not doing quarantine and that all the dragons would get along perfectly. Even if they where the right size, you could have still lost tails and toes to any type of fighting. You needed to buy that cage anyway. You know that you will need to get individual cages for all your dragons like yesterday right?

So, post a picture of the dead dragon and I will post an complete apology.

Oh, and I don't know anything about facebook. I try to avoid it like the plague. Don't need a stick up the bum.

Old 11-22-2015, 09:21 PM   #193
April Homich
I do love this response to the OP's fake ad.

Quote:
I never sold the dragon it was a joke !
Lol .... morons
Then the constant complaint of the seller's 'false advertising,' when it wasn't false - maybe not 100% up to date, but not false. The OP did some false advertising, though.

Quote:
But I'm just an honest dude that started this thread to warn you guys about this dude
It's all good I spoke the truth 100% of the time while you guys put me on the stand
Bottom line no matter what you say
False advertising is a crime
And this is a case of it
This just cracked me up.

Old 04-07-2016, 03:13 AM   #194
iShatterBladderz
I couldnt even read this whole thread through. after a few pages of him trying to justify housing bearded dragons together because of a few inches I lost hope.

Disclaimer 1o not house Bearded Dragons together. They are not social animals. Yes, they can cohabitate without issue in some cases with 2 females. On the flip side of that coin, there have been many a cases of bearded dragons living together for 6,7,8 years and one day the owner comes home to a dead dragon. thats a severe case, typically the submissive dragon is always getting the shit end of the stick, or at least being constantly stressed. Yes, you can get away with it at younger ages, but when shit hits the fan you can't use the excuse "nothing bad has happened yet".

Disclaimer 2: Give this guy a couple years before buying a dragon from him. he is skipping quite a few crucial steps. Many people with years and years of experience in Bearded Dragon Care & Husbandry still don't have the expertise needed to consistently produce healthy dragons and maintain healthy breeders, let alone somebody who just got into the species a few months ago.

Old 04-07-2016, 12:41 PM   #195
Clyde Hill
This is a bullshit report. This guy is housing beardies together, really bad idea.

Old 04-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #196
AbsoluteApril
Reminder that profanity is not allowed.

Old 04-07-2016, 03:55 PM   #197
crotalid9
So I can't believe that I read as much of this thread as I did. But I couldn't stop, was waiting for some kind of punch line at the end where it was revealed that the OP was not a real person and a persona set forth to entertain and alarm humanity at the same time....sigh

Old 04-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #198
senusenu
Hot damn, I haven't even finished reading this yet, but talk about some free entertainment.

I'm into colubrids, I intend to add a few kings, milks, and hogs into my collection over time (to go with the 10 snakes I already own). Every single snake is in its own, secure, locked enclosure. Anything less would be neglect. It'd be like if I purchased a female king to pair with my male, and the day she arrived, despite that she was inches longer and tens of grams heavier, I decided oh, "what the hell" and stuck them together anyway. I am 99% sure that girl would look at my boy and decide she was getting a nice, very expensive lunch- and then have the gall to turn around and blame the seller because a king snake does what king snakes do- eat other snakes.

On the best of days, bearded dragons should not be housed together, not even baby ones. Babies that "get along" (and no, piling on top of each other isn't "snuggling", it's dominance behavior), a split second is all it takes for one to decide it no longer feels like competing with the other and that killing it is a more efficient use of its time.

And this child wanted to put 2 males and 3 females in a habitat together and expect them NOT to kill each other, or kill the females, or even kill the females first and then each other? I don't think I can articulate how absolutely ridiculous and delusional this kid is.

Old 04-08-2016, 11:13 AM   #199
Swifty
I wish there was some kind of symbol that you could put next to a bad review, that lets others know, that it is 10 pages of false claims. It's alot to read to find out that the buyer did everything wrong. I just like Hurricane Exotics, will have our business pop up in a bad light, some won't read, and just move on. I'm sorry to complain again, but it happends too often, and just doesn't seem fair to me.

Old 04-08-2016, 01:18 PM   #200
tlmoon
It is frustrating Swifty, I agree. But deciding which threads are complete bunk (In this case it's obvious for sure) isn't always easy. Sometimes it's very clear, other times the situation is more nuanced and it's hard to say for sure either way.

I think the best thing you can do is post Good Guy threads when you've had a positive experience with a seller.
I know when I'm searching, if I see a mix of reviews, or mostly good and one bad, I definitely check out the threads in their entirety. Sometimes, when a seller is unfairly attacked and handles it professionally, I'm even more likely to want to do business with them. Still definitely rubs me the wrong way to see a good seller with a Bad Guy thread, so I do agree with your frustration.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!