Bad Guy DON'T SHOP AT HURRICANE EXOTICS! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:24 PM   #81
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBeardedDragz View Post
Tell me one thing I lied about besides saying I was gonna get a lawyer
1 thing?
My guess is that you did not have any smaller BD killed at all. You just threw that in to the story line to try to get more emotional content to your complaint.

IMHO, of course.

Now QUICK, go find a pic of a dead juvenile BD on the net somewhere to provide as "evidence".........

Old 11-16-2015, 08:25 PM   #82
juliasara
According to the pic they already have one male and 3 females housed together and from what he said they were going to add the second male. Even if they had received the 9" dragon he wanted it wouldn't have ended well.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:27 PM   #83
WebSlave
Quote:
Your all just mad because I'm so dang good looking and the same doesn't apply for any of you
It's ok
Life gets better
Pick yourself back up and tell yourself
You can do it
An extremely valid supportive argument, if ever I have heard one..........

Old 11-16-2015, 08:30 PM   #84
JustinBeardedDragz
Huge difference in size

Not just the tail
Before you know what your talking about
Keep it shut
There's 9.5 compared to 12 .5
This guy is huge
And hey Dennis
Of course my girl is gonna love the dragon SHE picked
Even if it's bigger
But she's not taking care of it
I am
And the fact is
I wasn't ready for a dragon that size
Simple and plain
Preeeeety petty people
Wow I'm truly shocked
You guys are some bunch
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 08:33 PM   #85
JCCS
You didn't respond to my observation of you lying your hind end off. I guess you just wanted to ignore that.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:34 PM   #86
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Not just the tail
Before you know what your talking about
Keep it shut
There's 9.5 compared to 12 .5
This guy is huge
And hey Dennis
Of course my girl is gonna love the dragon SHE picked
Even if it's bigger
Ok, I understand. Why don't we just come clean, you did not actually lose a BD, did you?

It is ok to admit you made a mistake. And it would shift the focus back on to the seller.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:37 PM   #87
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Obviously I was just angry btw my girls lizard just got Merked
I was trying to get this guy to lend a helping hand instead of being super rude
Of course I wasn't going to try and get a lawyer involved I'm just about broke
But guess what
You guys think yout hurting my feelings
But I'm just an honest dude that started this thread to warn you guys about this dude
I'm trying to help the world but because in the middle of doing so I was honest and posted my mistake
Now all you guys are trying to kick me in the teeth
That's cool do aND say what you want
I know what happened and so does Adam or whatever his name is
And everyone else involved
And after all your mean and rude comments towards me I'm not gonna wish hate on you guys
I'm over it
You guys are gonna think what you want regardless of what I say
Just leave here with one thing in mind
What goes around goes around karma is real my friends
Go ahead and buy from this dud and when the same thing happens to you don't say I didn't tell you
So in the end conclusion
For trying to set things right and help the "community" I ended up getting bashed for it
It's all good I spoke the truth 100% of the time while you guys put me on the stand
Did I get angry because it was 30 against one for trying to do the RIGHT thing
OF COURSE
Just the same as any of you
Well
I guess this is it guys
You bashed me and the truth came out
A guy that was pissed off because he got something he didn't pay for and tried to get a dragon the size I originally requested
Wooooopppideeeeedoooooo
Stick a knife in my eye jeez
Bottom line no matter what you say
False advertising is a crime
And this is a case of it
Yes my lack of experience was paid at the cost of my dragon
But we live and learn as I was reminded today
I'll admit you guys got under my skin and got the best of me
It won't happen again
I just hope that if something like this happens to you
The outcome isn't what mine came to be

GOODNIGHT FROM CALIFORRRRNIAAA
If you want to help the "community", move to a new neighborhood. Maybe pet rocks are for you. No research needed.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:38 PM   #88
Randy F
Its hard to even try and read this with all the insults and name calling. You can't expect sympathy from people you are poking with sticks. If everyone on here did that and didn't stick up for each other, no one would come here. It's painfully obvious that without just discussing the issue, it's just to get a rise out of everyone for kicks.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:42 PM   #89
JustinBeardedDragz
Ya it is webslave
Your name says it all
I'm a member of the outer world
Can you say the same?
I have my picture up with my son
Your pic is of some little immature penguin and a polar bear
You guys are obviously a group of class a society rejects
If you guys are gonna bash me how bout we talk about you
You guys are alllllll missing the point why who the heck knows!
I feel like Im in the twilight zone with a bunch of treckies or something geekING and nerdING me to death
Go outside play some basketball swING the bat hit the gym go to the bar
Meet someone new ..... in REAL LIFE
This is a perfect example of cabin fever by a bunch of very rude and disturbing people
This is the easiest thing to comprehend but look what YOU GUYS turned it into
I was just warning you
And if your gonna stalk me on Facebook and keep bashing me go ahead
You guys are nothing to me
You couldn't be over my head if you stood above me
Keep trying
I'm way better than all of you it seems in every way possible
And I'll even beat you at your own game and breed better dragons too
Now go take a shower and scrub that proactive extra thick tonight , your mommy's calling you for meat loaf. I have to tend to my family and 5 bedroom house
So when your still sitting in mommy's house in the basement or whatever little cave Web geeks dweel
Remember there is a real world outside
And when you step out that door I just might be there to BITE you lol
BOOOOOO!
Hahaha haha
Ooo man this is too much bro
Stalk me , or try to chalk me
It doesn't matter I know who I am
And it certainly ain't like none of you cats
Time to change the game

Old 11-16-2015, 08:42 PM   #90
Mister Internet
OP orders a "juvenile" dragon. Receives more than he paid for. Puts them all together on the floor for no good reason, new dragon kills existing dragon. OP blames seller for not telling him ahead of time not to do something most sellers would just assume anyone that knows anything about beardies would never do. Seems legit.

OP threatens legal action in order to blackmail/coerce desired action by the seller. Later admits lying through his teeth about the lawyer because he was "mad". Says he's just an "honest guy" trying to give a heads up. Seems legit.

OP tries a classic deflection by insinuating that anyone who disagrees with him is immoral and needs God in their lives. OP then proceeds to call the seller every foul name in the book. OP seems like he needs God in HIS life. Seems legit.

In case you haven't noticed, what you're witnessing is the beginning of the end of your non-existent career in the reptile world. You should worry more about finding a job for the time being, and save the delusions of being a beardie breeder until you can actually keep a few of them alive for a significant length of time. I haven't seen a newbie shoot themselves in the foot this bad in ages.

It's mind-boggling that you don't realize that literally everyone reading this thinks you are in the wrong, because you ARE in the wrong. Everything about everything you've done in this transaction has been wrong. Perhaps some of this attitude and decision-making has led to your current precarious financial and employment situations, who's to say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!