Info Need some advice on a situation involving Alea Rodriguez. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #41
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
Is that really how you want to be depicted in this thread? Really?

You said you would help her. Because she is not a good person in your eyes, does not mean you can be a bad person back.

You agreed to keep her snakes. A good person would simply ask when she can receive them back and what is safe for the snakes. A good person would keep their word regardless of what happens. At this point, you appear to want more drama and don't want to reduce conflict.

You don't have to be a bad person here, stop acting like one.
And how's that? I get threatened and everything she's said to me, and also a lie or two posted here to try to make me look bad, I would have continued to hold onto them for free had none of this happened. She took her relationship problems out on me, threatened me, etc. Sorry but I'm not going to be walked all over because she wants someone to take her anger out on and treat like crap. We had already planned for her to get them back come spring before any of this happened. I'm NOT trying to keep her snakes. I'd rather have the space back.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:59 PM   #42
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
I tried talking to you just between us and you started threatening so I blocked your messages.... you have my number not once have you called or texted..... this is my last post on here because this is petty, childish, and could have been resolved had you not decided to threaten me. When you can decide to be an adult feel free to text or call me until then I'll wait till its warm enough and if you feel you need money for all this fine we will discuss it when your not holding my snakes hostage.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Please show where I threatened you. I posted them all. That's another lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 12-01-2015, 02:02 PM   #43
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
I'm not trying to do anything.... your making yourself loom bad by staring fauna threads over petty childish things.... your doing it all yourself..... the only thing I want from this is my animals, because our "friendship" isn't worth this drama that you always instill in my life.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
How did I ever instill drama in your life? We were the best of friends until your meltdown the other day. Buy I guess anything to try to make yourself look better. You want your snakes? Fine take them, I'll ship them out soon as you pay for it. You want to risk them dying in the holiday shipments that's on you.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #44
Shiari
Oh for the love of. Both of you seriously need to take a step away from the computer and away from the phones and NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER until you can calm down. No name calling, no snide remarks. No, "But she!". Just stop.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #45
ElexisC
I tried to be civil. Yea when she went off on me I went off back, but after a couple days I tried to be civil and she started her crap again. I didn't want it to come to this but I needed advice. Many have told me to just keep them, I do not want them. Others agree with me charging for their care from here on out, seems some here do not. Sorry but I'm not going to be walked all over by someone because they had a bad day. Her snakes are happy and healthy and have grown quite a bit since coming here in april. I could have let it all go had she not threatened me for something I wasn't even planning on doing. She says I threatened her? Where? Please someone show me a threat I made to her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 12-01-2015, 02:15 PM   #46
Lucille
Don't be a 'Last Word Lexis'
Just walk away for a few days.
Everyone will still be here when you get back.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:15 PM   #47
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Oh for the love of. Both of you seriously need to take a step away from the computer and away from the phones and NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER until you can calm down. No name calling, no snide remarks. No, "But she!". Just stop.
Agree. This has turned into a really awkward public cat fight that isn't making either of you look good.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:21 PM   #48
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Agree. This has turned into a really awkward public cat fight that isn't making either of you look good.
I just wanted advice. And by the look of that last message it seemed she relinquished ownership, but I wanted clarification. I wanted civil conversation not what this has been turned into. Again I do NOT want her snakes, all I want is now that I'm no longer taking care of snakes for a friend but now boarding them for someone till she can get them back is some compensation, I fail to see how that makes me a bad person.

If any of you were threatened to have your "life ruined" over something you weren't going to do for no reason I'm sure you all wouldn't be as understanding as you are now. I had no problem taking them in. I told her to send them to me so she knew they were taken care of till she could get them back. And I have every intention of sending them back. Several have offered to buy them but I won't sell unless she clearly states she doesn't want them, which is obvious won't happen. So the only person they'd be going to is her.

When she's ready to speak civilly I'll be there to listen and talk like I wanted to in the first place. Now I have to pick up my son from school, have a good day everyone.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:39 PM   #49
Shiari
Elexis. Does she actually have the *ability* to ruin your life? Do you believe that, truthfully? Because I'm thinking the answer is, in actuality, no.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:48 PM   #50
Herps Alive!
For the record I have had dealings with both these young ladies. it is in the 60s where the owner lives and in the 50s where the holder lives today. These animals could easily be shipped back to the owner. I understand the concern over proper caging, but it really looks to me like the two have backed themselves into corners and now will not yield. Easily fixable. Take a breath.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!