New Year's Resolutions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-28-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
Lucille
New Year's Resolutions

I'm making a few resolutions this year:

Start exercising regularly and lose a couple pounds.

Have a 6 foot fence built in the back, truck in some mulch, and really work at making the rose gardens look nice because I've sort of ignored them since I started school.

Work with the dogs so they learn some basic obedience commands 'sit' 'stay' 'down' 'don't eat the cat'.

How about y'all? Got any resolutions in mind for this year?

Old 12-28-2006, 10:42 AM   #2
Schlyne
I'll make the same resolution as I did last year: Cook at home more, and exercise more.

Old 12-29-2006, 06:55 AM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
My resolution...

Don't blow the money I make in reptile sales this year right away...I have a few choice projects & a number of new cages I want, but I have a bad habit of seeing things I "have to have" and the money goes quick!

Old 12-30-2006, 02:28 PM   #4
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
My resolution...

Don't blow the money I make in reptile sales this year right away...I have a few choice projects & a number of new cages I want, but I have a bad habit of seeing things I "have to have" and the money goes quick!
AHAHAHAHAHA I like that one Steph!!

I hate New Years resolutions because I have always felt that it's a set up for failure......however, that being said, loosing a few pounds would be a really good thing! Being the best possible partner to Bryon is on the top of the list, learning to adjust to a new life, in a new state, with a sense of humor and wonder that I lost many years ago.

Happy New Year to all of my friends!!

Old 12-31-2006, 05:19 AM   #5
DAND
My New Year's Resolution is not to make any New Year's Resolutions. Aw crap I just made one didn't I?

Happy New Year everyone!

Old 12-31-2006, 09:05 PM   #6
Lucille
Pibble and kitty say Happy New Year to the Fauna Family!

Old 01-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
Awwwwww, they're both dear!

Happy New Year to you too, Lucille!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!