Camera recommendation? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment

Notices

Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical and practical details of how to take good pictures and videos, as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Old 12-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #11
barid
Are there particular brands or models you already have in mind?

Old 12-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #12
barid
Do you think of something like these http://thedigitalcamera.net/nikon-d7...-vs-d4s-vs-df/

Old 12-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #13
Celtic Constrictors
Well I was looking at the Nikon D series based on previous recommendations. I'm wanting to spend as little money as possible (since I'm not really into taking pictures for recreation) but I want enough quality and clarity to appear professional as possible from a business stand point.

What would you recommend?

Old 12-19-2014, 04:45 PM   #14
eminart
Quote:
Originally Posted by barid View Post
Do you think of something like these http://thedigitalcamera.net/nikon-d7...-vs-d4s-vs-df/
Those are all full frame cameras, which, in my opinion, are complete overkill for what he's wanting. No need to spend 2-5 times the price for features he won't use.

The photos in the link below were all shot with a Nikon D40, which was their bottom of the line DSLR SEVERAL years ago. Anything you buy now, will be at the very least, equal to this camera, and almost definitely superior.

That said, good photos are about knowing HOW to capture them, and LENSES.

https://pixelpeeper.com/cameras/?camera=403

Old 12-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #15
eminart
I should add that for truly professional-looking photos, you'd need to get some editing software for touchups and adjustments.

Old 05-22-2015, 03:34 AM   #16
bory
I'm using a nikon d810, great with it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!