Canadian Classifieds? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
ReptilesByAJB
Canadian Classifieds?

Hi,

I am fairly new here, and I was just wondering if there is a section for canadian reptile classifieds? I have been looking but unless I have overlooked it, I don't see one. Just thought I would check. If I overlooked it, my apologies.

Thanks!
Alicia

Old 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
~Just Curious~
Hey Alicia, welcome to Fauna!

Although there seems to be a Canadian Board of Inquiry (Probably a good place to browse if you need some help finding "Good Guys". You definitely want to check reviews on potential buyers/sellers to make sure they aren't "Bad Guys") I don't believe the classifieds are sectioned by location.
If you're after an animal, but not interested in dealing with the whole importation thing, then I think your best bet might be to post a "wanted" ad in the section of whatever you're after saying in the title that you're in Canada. Vice-versa if you're selling in Canada only. Ex.-"WANTED: Breeding size female corn in Ontario" or something.
Otherwise a lot of people here are from the states and a few do import, check their Terms of Service on shipping and see. If you want to go that route, I suggest you do as much research as possible on how to safely and legally transport animals over the border, even if you're just a buyer, to make sure everything checks out~

Hope that helps,
Autumn

Old 11-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
ReptilesByAJB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Just Curious~ View Post
Hey Alicia, welcome to Fauna!

Although there seems to be a Canadian Board of Inquiry (Probably a good place to browse if you need some help finding "Good Guys". You definitely want to check reviews on potential buyers/sellers to make sure they aren't "Bad Guys") I don't believe the classifieds are sectioned by location.
If you're after an animal, but not interested in dealing with the whole importation thing, then I think your best bet might be to post a "wanted" ad in the section of whatever you're after saying in the title that you're in Canada. Vice-versa if you're selling in Canada only. Ex.-"WANTED: Breeding size female corn in Ontario" or something.
Otherwise a lot of people here are from the states and a few do import, check their Terms of Service on shipping and see. If you want to go that route, I suggest you do as much research as possible on how to safely and legally transport animals over the border, even if you're just a buyer, to make sure everything checks out~

Hope that helps,
Autumn
Thanks so much for your help! =D

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!