My awesome "RED" leatherback male from Spice Dagons!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #11
jellyfishrhythm
Gorgeous! I have a few women who'd love to be his wife :-) ...and I agree with Rachel, "Hot Potato" is very fitting!

Old 06-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #12
SnakeSmith
Thanks Stephanie!

It's certainly going to feel like loooong wait until breeding him and seeing what his babies come out like.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
juiceredrum
just wow man that is killer !!!!! i got my first dragon from dan and mel and hthey have the best stuff super pet quality temperaments with show /breeder quality colors congrats man great lizard im jealous

Old 06-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #14
SnakeSmith
Alex,

I'm truly blown away by the color of this guy for the price! I feel like I stole him and I did lots of research and comparison before I bought him too. He was only up for sale for a couple hours when I purchased him and that's apparently key when snapping up a good deal.

Thanks again for your comment!

Old 07-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
cook1337
sorry to bump a slightly older thread, but thats a great looking dragon. i got my first/only beardy so far from Dan back in feb as well. he's a red x ogg/tiger and a whole bunch of other stuff and Dan sold me him for only $50 O_O, i was buying a tank from him but still, such a great deal and he's doing great. such a great attitude, if i got another i would definitely go through spice again if he had the babies.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #16
blazer81
Amazing looking bearded dragon...congrats!

Old 07-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #17
SnakeSmith
Thanks for your positive comments!!!

Old 07-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #18
cook1337
i just shot a couple pics of my guy the other day, they look like they could be cousins lolol jk but funny to think that. Dan sure does/did pump out some insane looking dragons.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:41 PM   #19
Eddiefyea
wow man awesome looking dragon for an awesome price... how old? how many grams?

Old 09-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #20
SnakeSmith
Bad news!!!

This awesome male died unexpectedly and for no apparent reason. This loss killed me! I'm not overly optimistic I'll find one as nice but I'm looking for a comparable male now to breed this spring! Any recommendations of breeders with true "red" beardies?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!