Do you shave? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you shave?
Male: yes, I shave my facial hair daily 34 26.36%
No, I never shave 7 5.43%
legs 1 0.78%
underarms 4 3.10%
other unmentionable places 52 40.31%
I would NEVER shave a snake! 15 11.63%
I have a cleanshaven head 8 6.20%
I have feathers 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2004, 09:35 PM   #31
bcfos
Why me of all people......... Geezeeee what the hell i ever did in my past life to piss off so many women must have been worth it.

Old 10-02-2004, 05:49 PM   #32
TooManyBurmese
Bri,
I think you are doomed to piss women off. I think the ladies here and at TRR are the only ones with tough enough skin to not be offended ha ha ha. When Beth was here reading your posts used to throw her into a bitch fit ha ha

Old 10-04-2004, 01:37 AM   #33
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by TooManyBurmese
Bri,
I think you are doomed to piss women off. I think the ladies here and at TRR are the only ones with tough enough skin to not be offended ha ha ha. When Beth was here reading your posts used to throw her into a bitch fit ha ha

Was she hot???

And glad I could be of service to you Danni. You got to calm her down and tell here the bad man was only a dream.

Old 10-04-2004, 01:52 AM   #34
TooManyBurmese
Oh she was hot. Unfortunately I was just a distraction from her being bored this summer and she is loooooong gone

Old 10-05-2004, 09:55 PM   #35
bcfos
You want me to send you one of my throwbacks???

Old 10-06-2004, 01:21 AM   #36
TooManyBurmese
No thanks, my tires work better not full of slashes!! hee hee

Old 10-06-2004, 04:22 AM   #37
RedQuake
Howdy all, been a long time since i posted but i loved the thread and thought i'd add to it. The remark about guys not shaving except for surgery brought back memories. A friend of mine had to go for emergency appendectomy (?). When i got to see him he was quite annoyed at having been shaved cause just one day later the hair was growing back and it was bothering him really bad. He couldn't scratch it obviously due to the surgery.

Now i consider myself a red head but in truth i'm a strawberry blonde. So while my head (and other area) hair are red my arms, legs and eyebrows are blonde and a very light blonde at that. Yes i do shave but unless someone grabs my leg they really aren't going to notice any stubble. And like others who have posted once i shave i break out in a rash, a huge downfall of having sensitive skin. I'll have to give my legs a few days to recover before shaving again though. I decided to have a hot relaxing bath and shave. Instead of taking my time i rushed and well i've got a nice gash. I don't understand why guys razors can handle that tough facial hair while womans razors (brand new) can't handle shaving one leg! LOL

Red

Old 10-06-2004, 09:49 AM   #38
sirenofthestorm
Red,

My mom is a redhead with sensitive skin too, and I get my sensitive pale skin from her, and yes it freakin sucks! I've cut myself going too fast, having soapy hands, etc and if its a big gash it takes forever to heal.

But, the only way we can avoid it is going slow and not pressing down too hard, and using sharp razors. So if I do everything I'm supposed to to stave off the razor burn, it still takes me at least a half hour to shave for a date, sometimes up to an hour.

I'm so tempted just to call it quits and wax, but man that hurts every time you do a new area. *sigh* lol I can't win!

Old 10-06-2004, 03:52 PM   #39
RedQuake
Waxing...........OUCH!!!!!!!! I can't bring myself to do that. Its bad enough i get my eyebrows waxed. I can tolerate alot of pain, comes with having migraines alot, but i'm not going to purposely cause pain if i can avoid it LOL. I'll take my chances with razor burn or cuts instead of ripping the hair out......

Its not like i don't shave often so i don't have alot of hair to deal with, i just have to remember that one extra day with stubble isn't going to kill me if i don't have the time to invest in doing it right.

I do like, however cutting head hair. I do it at work for the clients i support and when i was engaged i'd cut my fiances hair. His was simple as he liked it buzzed short but if he ever got on my nerves i'd just shave a pattern into the back of his head HAHAHAHAHA *kidding*...

Red

Old 10-07-2004, 09:13 AM   #40
sirenofthestorm
waxing is like plucking your eyebrows... it stops hurting after you become numb to the pain LOL. but its also like plucking in that every once in a while you're going to find a hair that hurts like a [epithet deleted].

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!