Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:36 AM   #351
meowmeowkazoo
I'm curious if mods ever did an IP check on K1TT3Hx324, because she types EXACTLY like Sierra does. The writing style, the apologetic-without-admitting-fault personality, just very similar.

And there is just no possibility that Sienna exists. It pains me to list these incredibly obvious clues, but apparently Sierra is ignoring them:

They have practically the same name and EXACTLY the same birthday. I appreciate how imaginative you are Sierra, but nobody is best friends with somebody who has their exact birthday AND almost their exact name. Especially the names Sierra and Sienna, which aren't exactly the Brittany and Jessica level of common.

Aside from those points, I wanted to add that pine is not toxic, and the symptoms described do not describe a snake experiencing a toxic reaction from wood phenols. Cedar is toxic, and there are symptoms for it that you can look up. Pine is not toxic. Whatever that snake died from, it wasn't the pine, unless it was choking on it.

Sierra, you seem like a nice girl who can do good business but can't own up to her mistakes. You really should come clean, because the constant denial of your lies is making you look both mentally unstable and untrustworthy. Even if it's embarrassing, it will do you so much good. You have some positive transactions on your side already, but anyone who reads this thread will not do business with you.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #352
Belfry
Seems Legit.

Sienna.... *AND* Shawn Anderson, an untraceable scapegoat and an unsubstantial breeder that verifies your morphs & hets. How convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
0.1Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe (PH Sharp) 2009 !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an 0.1 Jaguar Double Reverse Stripe PH Sharp produced in 2009 from Shawn Anderson putting a Frank Martin Line Jaguar DRS 100% Het Sharp to a Frank Martin Line Jaguar DRS.

She's eating P/K Large Rats each week. She weighs 5.74 lbs as of 12-16-12.

She has a beautiful temperament and nice, full sheds.

You will not come across a lot of these for sale, and she is the ONLY possible het Sharp Albino available. If she proves out, her value will shoot to the skies and wake up a lot of people to realize the potential this morph has. A few friends of mine who work with Jaguars have estimated her value to be about $3000 at her age and size.
Quote:
...She is a low-expression Jaguar, but still high-end...
I find it curious how Shawn could have such rare boas, and possibly owns/produces one of the few/only Jaguar Het Sharp(s), but buys and sells only through Craigslist, locally, and in person. Below is an introduction to "Shawn," from the auction for the Possible DH Clown/Albino.

Quote:
Hello ! I have some CRAZY news! I just spoke to the original breeder (Shawn, personal friend of mine) of this beautiful girl and found out that last season, he line bred son back to mom and produced an ALBINO! This was a case of hidden hets! Mom turned out to be a het for albino and passed it onto her son! This girl could possibly be a het for albino too! You could possibly produce albino clowns!!!!! Don't let this girl get away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejwalsh View Post
$200.00. Any genetic paperwork?
Quote:
No because she is not a 100% het. I cannot guarantee anything. Its all possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejwalsh View Post
Ok, I understand. Any pics of the 4 Clown siblings? and any paperwork from the parents? Don't mean to be a pain, but the price is getting to the point where nooone will want to pay for just a normal. Thanks.
Quote:
The reserve is almost hit, I can ask Shawn if he can dig up pictures, as well as paperwork.
Quote:
Sierra, I do not mind at all if it helps you with your auction. But I do ask that you cover my email for privacy reasons.
Dear users fauna,
The ball python that sierra is auctioning is a 66% het clown 50% posshet albino. I produced them myself from a dh albino/clown to a het clown. Both of the parents are proven 100% het clowns and the mother was recently proved out to be a het albino as well. I hope I helped. Sierra purchased this snake from me off of CL which is my preferred method of selling because I do not ship animals and prefer in person sales only. Thank you.
Shawn A.

-----Original Message-----
To: Shawn Anderson Sent: Mon, Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am
Subject: Re: Re: 66% Het Clown

Oh alright. Do you mind if I post our emails online to let people read your
responses abour having no paperwork?
Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

Shawn Anderson wrote:

>I don't believe I have pictures of the clowns. I apologize. I also do not have
paperwork on the parents because I produced them myself and saw no need to draw
up paperwork for myself. I don't have a fauna account because I do not ship
animals and have read too many stories of people getting scammed online that I
do not buy or sell online. I work locally and in person only.
>Shawn
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: theserpentsarehere@gmail.com
>To: Shawn Anderson
>Sent: Mon, Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am
>Subject: Re: 66% Het Clown
>
>
>
>Hey Shawn. I let the bidders know about her posshet and a user would like to
>know if you have paperwork on the parents and or pictures of the clowns the
>parents produced. Let me know thanks. Or if you have a fauna account, you could look up the auction and let the bidders know.
>
>Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device
>
>Shawn Anderson wrote:
>
>>Hello sierra. To answer your question, I would personally pay up to 300 for
her
>because she is also a poss het albino. I found out last season that mom is also

>a het for albino because I line bred son back to mom and got an albino. She
>mustve passed that het to her son and when I bred back, I got an albino. So
your
>girl is a 66% het clown 50% poss het albino. I am willing to bet money that she

>will prove out for at least one of those hets. And if she does she's worth at
>least 300 if not more.
Hope I helped and it was nice hearing from you.
>>Shawn
>>
>>
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: theserpentsarehere@gmail.com
>>To: Shawn
>>Sent: Sun, Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm
>>Subject: 66% Het Clown
>>
>>
>>
>>Hello Shawn, I recently decided to let go of the female possible Het clown I
>got from you. I was just curious as to what would be a decent asking price for
>her?
>>
>

Old 02-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #353
Tiki108
I wonder if anyone local could meet up with this to verify his identity. I would only buy visuals from her or 100% hets with paperwork. That's just my opinion, but I'm not sure if I'd buy anything from her until I see more proof that she's reliable. Too many unknowns at this time.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #354
NIGRO51
Paperwork isn't worth the ink that's used. It's all about trust and reputation. To take that chance is irresponsible.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #355
RoyalPythonPros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki108 View Post
I wonder if anyone local could meet up with this to verify his identity. I would only buy visuals from her or 100% hets with paperwork. That's just my opinion, but I'm not sure if I'd buy anything from her until I see more proof that she's reliable. Too many unknowns at this time.
Well apparently I live near Sierra and would LOVE to try to meet up with Shawn.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #356
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalPythonPros View Post
Well apparently I live near Sierra and would LOVE to try to meet up with Shawn.
apparently?!?!! Is that a joke?? I do remember you crying about all the imaginary people sending you anonymous messages cause they thought you were her.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #357
RoyalPythonPros
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
apparently?!?!! Is that a joke?? I do remember you crying about all the imaginary people sending you anonymous messages cause they thought you were her.
Actually, it was. And yes, when you get a response to ANY craigslist ad the email addresses are hidden. I sent replies to get peoples names and though I did get more info, I did not get names so I'm not going to post them. But I never saw the entire Shawn Anderson thing going on until now and I know someone by that name in my area that I know doesn't deal with snakes of any kind. So I'm guessing there must be another and I want Sierra to set up a meet. I just don't get why anyone breeding and selling BP's wouldn't want their email address known, to me that would mean they don't want business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!