Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:45 PM   #51
Pink Lady Exotics
Also, no one is posting anything that Mindy didn't already say in her own words.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #52
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamour View Post
Mindy's advertising for the shop in that ad. Not her personal collection.
If that is the case, why does she have HER name as a watermark on the photos? There are "shop" ad's, then she has her ad's for her ball pythons for sale as well. Like I said, something isn't adding up.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:59 PM   #53
Glamour
I'm her mother, yes. I think Mindy should be more cautious about what she shares with the world. The assumptions and misconstrued information are a product of the evils of social media. As for the pet store in Canterbury, she's affiliated with the store. Partner isn't a term I would use. She does advertising for all the store's animals and products and basically consigns some snakes through the store. I guess breeders who work with others are partners.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:02 AM   #54
Glamour
The store owner allows her to use "MJC Serpents" under the store name, as the snake section is pretty much "hers" to add to, sell from, etc.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:07 AM   #55
bobbafett
Your selling your horse?

You said it died..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-05-2014, 12:11 AM   #56
Glamour
Our rescue mare died over the winter. She was Mindy's, but the poor mare's past neglect caused her too much harm. It was a very difficult thing to put her down, but the vet encouraged us that it was the right thing to do. We have two other horses and neither of them are for sale.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:17 AM   #57
Pink Lady Exotics
Aside from the IBD topic, Mindy also seems to enjoy forcing her snakes to interact with her other animals -- including predators like cats. Then she laughs when her ball python gets "scared" after it gets the crap smacked out of it by the cat and gets spun around:

http://youtu.be/xKBJ8ZTHmgY

(Mindy deleted the original video on Instagram after she was exposed, but someone with forethought recorded it beforehand in case it was needed)

Then there are these:

Mindy also seems to have a very difficult time keeping her snakes in their enclosures, dealing with MANY repeated escapes. This would also make her level of secure QT a bit questionable:

Old 10-05-2014, 12:19 AM   #58
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Partner isn't a term I would use. She does advertising for all the store's animals and products and basically consigns some snakes through the store. I guess breeders who work with others are partners.
Mindy used the term "Partner" and calls the store "hers".

Is Mindy over 18?

Old 10-05-2014, 12:26 AM   #59
Glamour
All I can say is that I've repeatedly told her she's way too forthcoming with what she shares with the world. I've also been very upset about the snakes that have escaped their enclosures, but she is absolutely not the only one who has had this happen. Many others have talked about their houdinis, too. They just don't share it with the world.
I'm her mother so I'm sure whatever I say won't be too highly regarded. We love our animals and take very good care of them all.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:32 AM   #60
Glamour
Mindy is 18. I don't know why she's using those terms with regard to the store. Perhaps she thinks it will make people take her more seriously? Honestly, though, what's the big deal about that? She impressed the store owner and he offered to bring her into his shop to develop the reptile section. She gets paid a percentage when an animal from the "MJC Serpents section" is sold. It's a nice opportunity for her. She enjoys it and they enjoy having her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!