Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #51
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
I also kicked the crap out of him. He was a wanna be fighter like you. He talked a lot of smack.Just like you. So you are just one of many lowlife smack talking wanna be fighters i have had to deal with in my life.

You did not beat me up as a kid you couldnt have. Nor could you beat me up as an adult. You don't know my history what i have been through or my abilities but people who know me do and they would tell you that you probably shouldnt threaten me.

You do not know what true rage is,i will be happy to show you,I earned mine the hard way
I honestly haven't seen any proof of Ryan making any threats, but you definitely are. I'm not on anyone's side, but you might want to stop accusing people of things that you are blatantly doing yourself.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:55 PM   #52
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Ryan B is completely fabricating. Would you care for me to post all the emails? I have them. I dont threaten people.
I just went back through the posts and found this. You aren't painting yourself in a very good light. Unless you have some undeniable proof, anything you say about anyone should be taken with a grain of salt.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #53
Big Borg Reptiles
This is directed to the OP, Mel:

I am a completely neutral bystander in all of this. I have never dealt with Underground Reptiles in any way, I do not know anyone that works there, nothing. Here is the issue that I have with what I've seen.

You are benefiting from the fact that everyone is on the 'hate Underground' bandwagon right now, which is an unfortunate side effect of the BOI and a simple case of argumentum ad populum. If I were Underground Reptiles, I would also be hesitant to give you a refund or credit, and here is why: you ordered a male and two females. You are now claiming that one female died and the other is actually a male. However, your proof of this is nothing in the case of the dead one (for some reason you didn't take any pictures?) and a picture of a male gecko to show that you didn't get a female.

If you ordered two different gendered geckos from them, my request would be that you take a picture of BOTH remaining geckos, side by side, to show that BOTH of them are male. You showing us a picture of a male gecko is not proof of anything other than that you did, in fact, receive a male gecko.

I am not saying that you are wrong or lying, I'm just saying that you haven't really shown any proof of your claim. If you can show the two geckos side by side in the same picture, both males, it would give much more validity to your accusation, and I would absolutely agree that Underground Reptiles owes you compensation. In the meantime, as someone who is looking at this on a purely factual basis, I do not think that you have proven anything and the fact that Underground even offered a replacement based on what you've shown was a very generous gesture on their part.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #54
mfasano
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
This is directed to the OP, Mel:

I am a completely neutral bystander in all of this. I have never dealt with Underground Reptiles in any way, I do not know anyone that works there, nothing. Here is the issue that I have with what I've seen.

You are benefiting from the fact that everyone is on the 'hate Underground' bandwagon right now, which is an unfortunate side effect of the BOI and a simple case of argumentum ad populum. If I were Underground Reptiles, I would also be hesitant to give you a refund or credit, and here is why: you ordered a male and two females. You are now claiming that one female died and the other is actually a male. However, your proof of this is nothing in the case of the dead one (for some reason you didn't take any pictures?) and a picture of a male gecko to show that you didn't get a female.

If you ordered two different gendered geckos from them, my request would be that you take a picture of BOTH remaining geckos, side by side, to show that BOTH of them are male. You showing us a picture of a male gecko is not proof of anything other than that you did, in fact, receive a male gecko.

I am not saying that you are wrong or lying, I'm just saying that you haven't really shown any proof of your claim. If you can show the two geckos side by side in the same picture, both males, it would give much more validity to your accusation, and I would absolutely agree that Underground Reptiles owes you compensation. In the meantime, as someone who is looking at this on a purely factual basis, I do not think that you have proven anything and the fact that Underground even offered a replacement based on what you've shown was a very generous gesture on their part.
Stated in many of my posts. I am not asking any credit or replacements for the dead female because she died weeks ago and I did not have proof. I was not even going to email them about it until the other female turned male.

Also pictures of both males are posted on this thread. THey are not side by side but are clearly different geckos, one is striped and one is banded. Don't see how I haven't proven anything

Old 10-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #55
Big Borg Reptiles
You posted the picture you sent them, that they didn't ask for, that just showed the underside of a gecko that was male. This could have been any gecko in the world as far as I'm concerned. I'm just saying, if that was the only picture that you sent them, I'm surprised they offered anything.

Again, I am NOT saying you are in the wrong...I just think that you are benefiting from people not looking at things objectively at the moment. I think that sending them a picture of both males together, it would have much more validity than just showing the underside of a male gecko.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:18 PM   #56
mfasano
Along with 2 aditional pictures, one of each male. In the same post

Old 10-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #57
Big Borg Reptiles
Did you send Underground those pictures though?

Old 10-11-2014, 02:21 PM   #58
mfasano
They never asked for a picture. They have been on this thread enough. They have seen it.
Offering credit on a $20 gecko only benefits them so why not offer me credit. Then I have to purchase something else from them and pay shipping again just to get a female I ordered.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:23 PM   #59
Big Borg Reptiles
If you did not provide them any proof other than the underside of a male gecko (that could have been ANY gecko, and you had a male from them too), and they offered you a replacement on a future purchase WITHOUT ASKING FOR ANY PROOF, why on earth would you post on the BOI that they are bad people? It sounds to me like they were more than willing to work with you even without you proving anything. I personally would have asked for evidence before just giving someone free money.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:26 PM   #60
Big Borg Reptiles
The value of the animal is beside the point, but to put it in perspective, pretend that you sell someone a $500 reptile. They contact you almost A MONTH LATER and say that it is a different sex. The only proof they provide is a vague shot from the underside of a reptile showing it is male.

Would you personally be inclined to send them a full refund? Would you offer them anything without requiring further proof? If so you are a saint, and I'll buy everything you have right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!