Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 233 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:00 PM   #2321
Snake-Queen
I just don't know what he is thinking, representing himself & not following the court orders.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #2322
snakesareawesome
Of course running what seems to be an unauthorized lottery and then not giving out the winnings would hurt his business. If I won a car at a car dealership and then they didn't give me the car, do you think people wouldn't find that to affect their credibility? The fact is that his actions hurt his business and this thread is simply a reflection of his behavior.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:44 PM   #2323
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
Of course running what seems to be an unauthorized lottery and then not giving out the winnings would hurt his business. If I won a car at a car dealership and then they didn't give me the car, do you think people wouldn't find that to affect their credibility? The fact is that his actions hurt his business and this thread is simply a reflection of his behavior.
Correct, it's not that Michelle has hurt his business; his actions and words have.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:45 PM   #2324
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Correct, it's not that Michelle has hurt his business; his actions and words have.
If they have at all, I would not believe his word alone.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:29 AM   #2325
yeloowtang
I would tend to believe his actions and this post have hurt him more than we know or he lets out to be.. Michelle hasn't done him any wrong at all no matter how he wants to spin it. His actions and words did, he has had the chance to make it right many times, but his ego gets in the way, he can't be that ####d to not know he's wrong.
why I know it's affecting his business, remember I'm in Canada, and an importer not far from me brought in some park lizards and advertised as such.. myself and others linked this post and many would refuse to buy the animals simply because they came from park.. the add/post got removed because of the flack.. probably ended up selling them in the long run ??, but the word was out and using the Park name , hurt the sales.. now even more know about the story..
all that, simply because Park was the greedy one wanting to keep the more expensive lizards and then attacked the winner simply because she wouldn't cave in to his bullying.
real smart there Mr Park !!!!

Old 07-19-2018, 07:52 PM   #2326
JimM
As long as the courts keep letting him stalli like this , he'll go on doing it forever. Unless they step in and make a decision, two years from now we'll be going to page 478 and reading the same thing. How can the courts keep letting him waste everyones time the way he's been doing ... isn't there something he's violating by doing this ?

Even if this has had a negative impact on his business I think he's such a deranged mental case he'd watch his business collapse rather than give in to Michelle.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:02 PM   #2327
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post

Even if this has had a negative impact on his business I think he's such a deranged mental case he'd watch his business collapse rather than give in to Michelle.
Deranged, probably not. Egotistical, definitely.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:53 PM   #2328
Sugarhedgie
court today

https://courtsweb.co.charlotte.fl.us...gO4Q/C3q+6r+vA

Im sorry if the link i posted doesn't work but there is an update from today. its posted on the Charlotte county FL website under the court records

Old 07-24-2018, 06:44 PM   #2329
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
Direct links don't work, they'll have to pull the documents themselves.

http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx

In the left menu under "Online Services" click on "Court Records - Search"
Case # is 17000266CA.
Here's my update:

Ty did not show up, ignoring the Courts previous orders.
Michelle's Lawyer is still pursuing the Counter-Claim and has reserved the right to retain a Jury trial depending if Ty does/does not show up. (Motion to enforce the trial order and sanctions I discussed in the last update)

The Court granted Michelle's attorney's motion to enforce the trial order and sanctions. It also dismissed Ty's claim against Michelle.

So what's next? (this is opinion/theory, not summery)
Michelle's claim against Ty will proceed. Michelle's lawyer will likely request a default judgement between now and the next hearing on 7/30. If it is not responded too, Michelle will win. If it is responded too, The case will go to trial.

We will know more after the 30th

Old 07-24-2018, 06:51 PM   #2330
Black Adder
Thank you for the concise update Nathan.
I for one just cannot wait to see Park get his comeuppance.
Long overdue and a real shame anybody had to go through all of this due to solely ego/pride!
None of my contacts and dealers I talk to here in Florida have a good word for Parks on this matter. To a person they have no idea where he is going with it or how he thinks he is going to be able to walk away from it with any reputation left intact.
The bigger they think they are the harder they fall!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu