SOLD!! Argus monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 04-25-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
Rafeloo
Argus monitor

Don’t know age, don’t know gender EDIT: female. About 2ft or so but don’t quote me on that. Honestly purchased to get the cage she came with. Not horribly tempered, let’s me open her cage and do what I have to do. Let’s me touch her, but picking her? Quite a challenge. Very squirmy and it makes her upset (only do it when I have to, not forcing interaction). EDIT: she got over the fear of me after just a few days and I can now walk around the house with her. Still iffy about stuff but I’m desensitizing her to all kinds of situations.Tong feeds great. Awesome animal overall just not my cup of coffee. Really rather to do a local sale but will ship if the other person gets the label. Idk how you guys get such cheap rates for shipping lol mine are always expensive. Asking $250 + shipping. if local I’m also willing to trade for any dwarf monitor, blue or red tegus, or water monitor. Thank you
Edit: small enclosure in pictures you guys are correct, but that’s when I bought her, she now lives in my patio/yard in a 6’ enclosure.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2018, 02:12 PM   #2
debotoppless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafeloo View Post
Don’t know age, don’t know gender. About 2ft or so but don’t quote me on that.
Honestly purchased to get the cage he came with. Not horribly tempered, let’s me open his cage and do what I have to do. Let’s me touch him, but picking him? Quite a challenge. Very squirmy and it makes him upset (only do it when I have to, not forcing interaction). Tong feeds great. Awesome animal overall just not my cup of coffee. Really rather to do a local sale but will ship if the other gets the label. Idk how you guys get such cheap rates for shipping lol mine are always expensive. Asking $250 obo if local I’m also willing to trade for any dwarf monitor, blue or red tegu, or water monitor. Thank you
Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 04-25-2018, 03:14 PM   #3
lg_beardie
small cage for a monitor, already apparent.

Old 04-25-2018, 04:17 PM   #4
Otto Glott
I hope you get it a home quick, do you happen to live near Berkeley, CA East Bay Vivarium may take it from you and give it a decent home.

Old 04-25-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
Otto Glott
Appears healthy and seems female but can't tell you without inspecting it in person.

Old 04-25-2018, 04:44 PM   #6
debotoppless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Glott View Post
Appears healthy and seems female but can't tell you without inspecting it in person.
I'm in San Diego I can take him or her off ya hands

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 04-25-2018, 08:11 PM   #7
Rafeloo
I’m in Florida and she is being housed in an outdoor enclosure. Anyways I’m in Florida so she would have to be shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2018, 08:16 PM   #8
Rafeloo
Jesus people I swear lol...
the monitor does not live in what it is pictured. These are pictures from the original owner. I have this animal currently living outside in a 6x4x4. It is well taken care off. Also yes it is female had it confirmed from previous owner.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2018, 01:15 PM   #9
Otto Glott
No reason to get upset you're the one posting her in that tiny gecko cage and you also said , "Don’t know age, don’t know gender. About 2ft or so but don’t quote me on that." peace.

Old 04-27-2018, 10:23 AM   #10
dhenderson0524
I'm in Florida and I'm interested . I'll shoot you a pm .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
argus monitor, monitor, tegu, water monitor