For Sale USA CBB/CH BLACK BLOOD PYTHONS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-22-2014, 04:02 AM   #1
IndoHerp
USA CBB/CH BLACK BLOOD PYTHONS

JUST ACQUIRED 0.0.2 OF THESE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, BLACK BLOOD PYTHONS (P. C. CURTUS) FROM A BREEDER HERE IN FLORIDA...

SUPER NICE, FAT AND READY TO GO..

$299 EACH, SHIPPED OR BOTH FOR $499, SHIPPED

CONTACT ME AT: ULARMALAM@YAHOO.COM
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
KingKaa
Where's the pics?

Old 08-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #3
IndoHerp
Jordan,
Normally I don't even respond to messages here on FC, as ALL my ad's clearly state..
If you'd like to see pics of any of the specimens posted for sale, just ask politely..my email: ularmalam@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #4
odonnelm
This ad clearly didn't state that at all. For someone running a business, that is pretty rude. Allow me to copy and paste it for you if you decide to get rude with me as well:

JUST ACQUIRED 0.0.2 OF THESE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, BLACK BLOOD PYTHONS (P. C. CURTUS) FROM A BREEDER HERE IN FLORIDA...<br />
<br />
SUPER NICE, FAT AND READY TO GO..<br />
<br />
$299 EACH, SHIPPED OR BOTH FOR $499, SHIPPED<br />
<br />
CONTACT ME AT: ULARMALAM@YAHOO.COM<br/>

Old 09-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #5
IndoHerp
Actually Meghan and or Jordan, each ad I post CLEARLY states, at the bottom, that I don't respond to questions/inquiries/messages here on FC..it's not being rude. You just didn't read the entire post. Jordan (KingKaa) was the one who was rude.."Where's the Pics" is not a polite way to ask for pictures..
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2014, 10:19 AM   #6
odonnelm
Perhaps it is because I use the mobile application, and it does not appear on the mobile application at all.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:27 AM   #7
hhmoore
Tom,
In case you aren't aware, viewing signatures, avatars, and images are options that can be selected/deselected by each member...and people viewing as guests cannot see any of them; which means that a portion of the people seeing your ads will not see that statement.

As far as the others, I'm not sure why anybody would think getting into a pi$$ing match with a seller in the classifieds is acceptable. It isn't - knock it off.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #8
odonnelm
No one here is trying to get into a poss in contest. I am not getting feisty about it. While I agree that "where's the pics" lacks etiquette, it seemed rather degrading the way the seller responded. When seller stated the signature or whatever states it, I was simply stating that on the mobile tapatalk application it does not appear. I am not fighting or trying to be rude, and you come across far more aggressively than the seller did. Which, by the way, Indoherp, I felt was a very reasonable response and made sense to me. Obviously I just can't see it on the mobile app, so I apologize for that confusion.

Old 09-03-2014, 11:39 PM   #9
KingKaa
Wasn't tryin to be rude just put it as short as possible and nowhere in your post does it say email for pics. No reason to get butt sore.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #10
IndoHerp
That's fine ,,you have no idea how many rude people I have to put up with on a daily basis..and I'm not Butt Sore, just trying to conduct business in a professional manner. The Moderator explained that you may not be able to view the posts in their entirety if you are using the mobile app..which I didn't realize you were using. If you want pics of the baby black bloods, email me at: ularmalam@yahoo.com Thanx. TOM
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!