Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #51
eric259
Mr Shearman... When I did business with you I mentioned Steve and you didn't know who he was. These are not your cages so why do you continue to harass Steve when it has nothing to do with you? And Steve did not take the extra measure and make my cages better than anyone elses. All of his cages are quality....period...........

Old 11-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #52
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
and yes we kept the cracked doors so we could show other people the problems we have had with repti racks

wow really, You asked me what i will do with the old doors and told you trash and than asked for them so you can use them on other cages you were going to cut them down to fit.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #53
gshearman
you opened and closed 1 only 1 door and it wasnt that door keep making excuses
LOOK PEOPLE 1600 dollars for three cages from day 1 the cages bowed then the nuts and bolts started rusting then the doors started cracking months and months of complaining finally 6 months later he works on them forgets to fix one and makes another not close and thats where we are at do you want to spend that kinda money and have this experience

Old 11-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #54
gshearman
eric this is gary i have bought monitors and a a tiger retic from you im they guy with the croc monitor proven pair remember me now

Old 11-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #55
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
and to your comment our names have nothing to do with your product its just a way to try to get people to over look the point
Yes it does as your not the person ive been dealing with and talking with today.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:52 AM   #56
fuzzylogix
it seems like steve has replaced everything that the OP had an issue with on his dime, so why the bad guy post? now if he decided to ignore you or refuse to correct the problem, i could see this posting as justified, just doesn't seem that way though. i have to agree with the OP about the nuts rusting though, probably should have used stainless acorns in the original build, but steve even replaced those free of charge as well. as for the acrylic cracking like that, honestly that looks like lack of care by the OP. that stuff does not just crack without being seriously stressed. the OP also showed pics of the bowing center support but no pics of the gaps between the top of the enclosure and the wall. if the "hole" in the wall wasn't cut square and the cage was forced in, i could see that happening. or like steve suggested it could have happened when tied down. this all seems just a little fishy since the seller has done what looks like everything in his power to set this right. is there something that i'm missing that the OP is requesting? i saw this posted on the DFW craigslist as well. buyers remorse possibly?

Old 11-08-2010, 12:53 AM   #57
gshearman
and yes eric i paid for half the cages

Old 11-08-2010, 12:57 AM   #58
repti-racks
Thank you Shawn.We never had any other customer contact us about rusted nuts other than them and about doors cracking.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #59
gshearman
no he didnt replace all the nuts he told us to go to home depot to buy more nuts and there is still a cracked door and you dont think that when nut and bolts rust they swell and put added stress on the plexiglass think about it and why did it take 6 months to do anything about it im getting pics of the gaps around the cages and the only remorse is the fact i picked repti racks

Old 11-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #60
fuzzylogix
from what i read he specially ordered 48 acorns for you, but you actually needed more. the part that i don't get is how in a previous post you stated that you forgot to remind him about the third door. so when you drive out there to get all this fixed, he only had enough for two of the doors. you forgetting to remind him about a third door isn't really his fault when trying to resolve this. so he tells you that they are less than a buck for a bag and they carry them at home depot. at that time did you or didn't you agree to pick them up for yourself to "save gas"? my question is are all the rusted bolts replaced, are the cracked doors replaced, and is the cage still bowed on the center support? if not why the post after he tried to fix this for you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!