Sponsorship Subscription - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
QueenCityDragons
Sponsorship Subscription

I paid for a year of sponsorship on the bearded dragon classifieds, and I'm just wondering how I activate it.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
hhmoore
Rich contacts you.
I'm curious, though; why pay for a year of sponsorship when that section clearly indicates Sorry, all sponsorship slots have been filled.?

Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
QueenCityDragons
I just followed directions on how to sign up to be a sponsor. I didn't notice that the list was full. I figured if I could sign up for it than it must be available. If the list is full, simply put me on the list when someone's subscription ends, or just refund my money. I'm not trying to cause any trouble or confusion it was just a mistake on my part. I apologize and hope we can resolve this

Old 07-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
hhmoore
Rich handles all that stuff. I'm not sure how often he processes the sponsorships, so you might want to send him a PM.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
QueenCityDragons
Sorry, I am fairly new to this site. How do I go about getting in touch with Rich? What is his username? Sorry, I feel like a moron.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
hhmoore
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=342
Click on contact info, select Send a private message

Old 07-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCityDragons View Post
I just followed directions on how to sign up to be a sponsor. I didn't notice that the list was full. I figured if I could sign up for it than it must be available. If the list is full, simply put me on the list when someone's subscription ends, or just refund my money. I'm not trying to cause any trouble or confusion it was just a mistake on my part. I apologize and hope we can resolve this
Your PayPal payment has been refunded and the subscription created has been cancelled. You may want to consider sponsoring the Bearded Dragons Discussion forum as an alternative.

Sorry, but I do not maintain a waiting list for filled sponsorships. When a slot opens up, unfortunately you will just have to be on your toes to keep an eye open for that to happen.

Thanks for wanting to be a sponsor. Sorry the one you wanted is not available at this time.

Oh, btw, the way I am using the subscription code on this site is not as how the programmers intended it to be used. So there are just some things that I cannot do there that would seem logical. For instance, in this case here, you would think I could just close down NEW subscriptions and only accept renewals, but the code doesn't work that way. If I shut the subscriptions down using the existing code, then it also blocks renewals from current sponsors. Not exactly what I would want to do.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!