Can I combine my old account with my new one? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:55 AM   #21
hhmoore
Steve,
Just for giggles, see if you can get into your first account "steve k"

Old 09-05-2012, 02:27 AM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek123 View Post
I lived in FL and started membership here as stevek123 when I moved to Vt I created a new account under stevek. I tried changing my e-mail address on my old account to my new e-mail address but it would not let me since I have my current account with the same e-mail. Sorry that all this is so involved, i did not mean it to be. I only wanted to make use of my earlier membership date, since technically I am the same person and have belonged since then, I even have most of the same snakes, but more.

If a simple fix cannot be done to just change the member ship date to the old one (which I think is 05/08) just leave well enough alone. Thanks for trying to help.

This forum is a fantastic resource and learning tool. And I respect the moderators and those who invest in their time to keep it all running smoothly. I do plan on being a paid member. I want to be. I told myself as soon as I sell my first snake on Fauna, I am becoming a contributing member.

Thanks again,
Steve (stevek)
I'm sorry, but it was either one member name or the other. So I picked the older of the two names and merged your new account into it. You may want to check your profile entries to make certain that they are now correct.

Sorry, but you left me no choice in this. When someone can't access an old account, it is ALWAYS best to notify my first. As long as they remember the member name, or SOMETHING for me to go by, then I can take care of it.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #23
stevek123
Hi Rich,

Thanks for combining the data. I thought it was clear in my last post to keep my current user name and not the old one, but that is OK. I'll live with it. My error if it was not. When I become a contributing member I will get it changed.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #24
WebSlave
Sorry about that. Did everything seem to merge together OK?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!