CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:51 AM   #81
The BoidSmith
Justin,

What lead you to suspect the female ball was WC and not a 66% hetero pied female?

Thanks.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:29 AM   #82
CMGREPTILES
first of all i shipped usps because it was convienant and i have never had problems doing it like the nightmares ive had through fedex and ups. and as far as shipping snakes through them it is just like fed ex it all depends who you talk to. i have been told by usps personal that you are allowed and some say you are not. and about saving money your damn right im going to save as much as i can with ellen since she has paid 300 for the animals and i had to refund her that plus give her the animals so im out money on that one. and as far as justin. i told you that i had to wait to hatch babies or get some in on a trade. i answered every one of your emails as soon as got them so i dont see what the issue was. the reason i offered the refund was because you had issues with the animal to begin with. and finally bill. yes rico sent me a deposit which normally if somebody sends a deposit for an animal and backs out of the deal the refund is then forfitted and that goes with anyone i know. but because of circumstances in the issue i dont have a problem with it but the day he contacted me he waqnted the money right away that second. i already explained my situation with my loss of my grandmother and the fact i had to pay for everything with the care over the past few months and now recently the funeral so yes money is real tight and animals are not moving that fast right now and that is for everyone. i have also already apoligized and explained myself over and over again. and if you email me at 4 and i dont respond till 8 get over it. i dont live on the computer and stayed glued to it like some i see. ellen you could have made our deal go so much smoother if you had let me send you the animals when i tried to but you wanted to be picky over pics when you could of had them sent to you and then see them for yourself. if you dont like the way i take pics then im sorry. nobody else has ever complained about any of the pictures ive ever sent them. and also if you think by trashing me the way ive been trashed on here helps me sell animals to refund people money back then good thinking. its just funny how since the first post people are wanting there money back all of a sudden. but thats cool whatever. i dont think i need to keep explaining myself over and over again. and ellen you also told me your friend that lives in va was going to pick the animals up from me to begin with. what happened to that? if you dont like my shipping methods then that would have solved that issue. i tell you what ellen email me your paypal info and i will paypal you the money and cancel the bank check first thing in the morning and you can keep the animals and you can even keep posting on here how much of a bad person i am. and i will paypal that right this second since im such an A@# hole. how bout that would that make you happy? and bill email me and do the same. and you said your friend got shorted a baby ball. oh jesus lets ad that to the gripe. first of all when mike told me there was only 14 i told him i would send him the other baby. im not going to pay 40 bucks to ship 1 baby. i told him i would send it up with other animals i was going to send mike. and whatever deal you are talking about with mike lets hear it because if he has an issue with me he has never said anything about it. ive done alot of deals with mike and hes a great person to deal with and he is also one that if he had an issue he would tell me so if he does tall him to contact me otherwise stay out of other deals if they do not concern you. and who are you talking about with a 300.00 deposit that i am ignoring? i mean if you want to stand up for people and asume something against me than tell me what your talking about. dont just post crap about me with no specifics. what this is turning out to be is a couple people pissed off at me so the worl is going to jump down my throat. all the animals ive sold have been sold as exactly what they are. over the past 6 months i had bought 3 collections which included pieds,albinos,spiders,het pieds,het albinos, het clowns and 2 het caramels. plus low end stuff so if fear of not proving out is an issue because of the complaints of a few then i dont know what to tell you. when they all prove out both the visuals and the hets then everyone who is trashing me over them can kiss my a@#. and if i come accross mad i apoligize but im sick and tired of saying the same thing over and over again. everyone has seen my ads on ks and see that i have sold alot of high end stuff so the doubt shouldnt be there. you dont see me posting just hets do you? i didnt think so. but that is about all im going to say about these issues anymore. if you want to get your deals taken care of than email me directly and lets deal with it. im not going to take care of deals through fauna nor am i going to keep on arguing back and fourth on here snakerattleroll@cox.net email me and we will take care of it otherwise just keep on posting and trashing me publicly on here at this point i dont really give a damn anymore.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:33 AM   #83
CMGREPTILES
oh and bill if my emails were sent back then he most likely sent them the weekend that ellens were sent back too and that was already explained on here. there is no way to block emails on outlook exprees. at least none i know.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:59 AM   #84
Wilomn
chris, you've been coming here wayyyyyyyyyyy too long to NOT know it's illegal to ship snakes USPS.

Why haven't you sent Ellen a tracking number? If you sent them it's on the reciept you got from USPS.

It seems you have many reasons for not meeting your responsibilities and then try to blame your customers for your failings. I don't think that's the best way to handle a business transaction. But, that's just me.

Why don't you just go ahead and paypal back the money, if that's how you got it just reverse the transaction and send the tracking number. Simple and easy.

Old 06-13-2004, 12:12 PM   #85
silvano_06095
A bunch of things Chris, many of which I have already stated here.

First of all, as I told you twice previously, I do not have a paypal account, nor am I going to get one solely for your convenience. sending a money order is not hard.

Second, the amount you owe me is $330, not $300, as I have also told you numerous times before.

Third, as I have stated many times before, and as Chris knows damned well, yes you offered to ship many times, but in the pictures the snakes looked skinny, and there was no way I was going to accept them without better pictures first.
Also, they looked like young adults, which means that they simply aren't worth the $330 you owed me. Why take subpar animals when I can just get my money back? The only reason I am taking them now is because you said you would, and I can give them a better, loving home here.

Fourth, about the friend in VA. I e-mailed you numerous times, and also posted here about my friend who could have picked the snakes and money up from you, BUT YOU NEVER REPLIED. Why should I go out of my way for you, paying for my friend's gas and shipping, when you wouldn't even respond to my e-mails or posts?
You are quite capable of getting a money order and shipping the snakes yourself. Your treatment of me, along with other people, made me realize that you don't deserve any help on this.

And lastly: "you can keep the animals". Uhhh, Chris, had you actually READ my previous posts, and my e-mails, you would know that since the snakes haven't arrived yet, THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD. And it's your fault.

Try READING this time, instead of accusing me of the same bull over and over. You're makming yourself look awfully bad.

Oh, and can I have my tracking number now? You can just post it here, since you seem to be unable to answer your e-mail.

Old 06-13-2004, 12:14 PM   #86
silvano_06095
Also, you specifically promised me a postal money order, not a bank check.

I'm sure he'll cancell it before it arrives here, anyway.

More lies, more broken promises. Will it ever stop?

Old 06-13-2004, 12:18 PM   #87
The BoidSmith
Federal offense

From USPS.com:

Quote:
525.3 Reptiles
All snakes, turtles, and poisonous reptiles are nonmailable.
Source: http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub52.htm
Quote:
43 Penalties
431 Nonmailable Items
Criminal penalties of fine and imprisonment are provided for mailing
nonmailable items as follows:
a. Under 18 U.S.C. 1716B, for anyone who knowingly mails, or causes to
be delivered by mail, anything nonmailable pursuant to 39 U.S.C.
3014(b) and the regulations implementing 39 U.S.C. 3014(c) (see DMM
C022).
b. Under 18 U.S.C. 1716D, for anyone who knowingly mails, or causes to
be delivered by mail, anything nonmailable pursuant to 39 U.S.C.
3015(c).

53 Penalties
18 U.S.C. 42 provides criminal penalties of fine and imprisonment for any
violation of the statute or any regulation issued pursuant to it.
16 U.S.C. 3373 provides civil and criminal penalties for conduct prohibited by
16 U.S.C. 3372.
18 U.S.C. 1716D provides criminal penalties of fine and imprisonment for
knowingly mailing, or causing to be delivered by mail, anything nonmailable
pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 3015(a) or 3015(d).

Source: http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub14.pdf

18 U.S.C. 42 prohibits importation (except as specifically permitted by the Secretary of the Interior) or interstate shipment of species of wild mammals, birds, fish (including mollusks and crustacea), amphibians, reptiles, brown tree snakes, or their offspring or eggs, as named in the statute or declared by the Secretary of the Interior to be injurious to human beings, agriculture, horticulture, forestry, wildlife, or the wildlife resources of the United States. Furthermore, the statute directs that such injurious animals be promptly exported or destroyed at the expense of the importer or consignee.

Source: http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/pubs/pub14/pub14.html

Old 06-13-2004, 12:28 PM   #88
silvano_06095
Hmmm, I wonder if that means I can report him for shipping snakes through USPS.... after all, I had absolutely no idea he was using that (crappy) method to ship..

This changes things. There could be justice for the dead snakes after all.

Thoughts?

Old 06-13-2004, 02:39 PM   #89
Wilomn
That's provided he shipped them at all Ellen. At this point it would not surprise me if still had not shipped them.

I hope he comes through for you but it's sure not looking good.

Old 06-13-2004, 02:58 PM   #90
silvano_06095
Mr. Pollock, considering that IF he shipped them, the snakes are already dead, I'm actually praying that this was all another lie; that he did not ship at all.

Chris could clear all this up if he would just tell the truth for once.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!