Bad Guy Sissy's Midwest Morphs ~ Benjamin Crowder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
joseydiann
Thumbs down Sissy's Midwest Morphs ~ Benjamin Crowder

BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well since I can not "talk" to them (because they go off the deep end) on here and in messages, I guess I'll finally have to post it here to keep up.

They are "supposed" to have 2 of the trans dragons that I sold and sent to Shawn aka TinMan. They say they have them and say they are making payments on them but they still owe $50 and have not sent a thing in weeks.

When I do send a paypal money request or say anything about it, I get cussed out and get messages like these from them.. (And no, I have not replied to any of the nasty messages on here)

Quote:
f u
you will get paid when i pay you if you keep it up i wont pay you sh*t. i have had a family problem so get your money next week and bye the way i dont even now why i am paying a scamer and a con like you anyway but i hope you choke on it b*tch

Needless to say yet another Friday came and went and no payment.
And I'm a scammer and a con because one of Shawn's dragons died 10 days after he got it.

Another one:
Quote:
grow up crazy
You r one crazy chick you need to get laid or something. Take a pill and cool down you r one of those people that have no life and sit in front of your computer all day. Get a life crazy lady you are a shady business lady you are nothing but a con artest. It is funny how so many people have trouble with you and you are still in business sounds to me you are doing a little under the table work for the monitors. Once again you will get your money next week and i hope you chock on your 50 bucks you broke a** hillbilly GET A LIFE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Yes I am a hillbilly as I sure do live in the mountains and so far I have not really has any trouble with anyone unless you count some guy posting a bad guy thread on the BOI on me because I would not talk to him on the phone And no I have nothing to do with any Mods here thank you and I'm sure they don't appreciate that much.

So anyway if they do not want to pay for the trans they can always send them back.
They have had weeks to send the money (as you can see he keeps saying they are going to pay me on Friday but they Fridays just keep flying by and nothing from them but nasty emails.)

And they want to call me the scammer and con??? i pay for the reptiles I buy!!!

On another note, I still don't think it is right nor fair that I sold those to Shawn!!! He decided to let the "kids" have them as he says. And that THEY can pay me, well it's odd that all payments came from Shawn, his paypal, and his emails address. I have never got any payments from Ben at all. Shawn wants to say that the one he kept is paid off to go to Ben to get the rest of the money, kinda sucks when I sold them to Shawn.
So I guess you could say this is about both of them..

Just want to let people know that they DO NOT pay for reptiles sent, and I really honestly trusted Shawn, it's a shame..

So I don't know who for sure at this point because it seems to be a twisted game for all of them but someone in that house won't pay us money owed...

Amanda

Old 07-24-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
brd7666
Did you make them aware of this thread. Sorry for your luck, but if anything good comes from it, I hope you learn something. Never ship anything out until it's paid in full. It happens all the time where people are kind enough to ship something without full payment, and they get burned, even with so-called friends. I hope it works out for you.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:23 AM   #3
joseydiann
Well as I said, they were sent to Shawn and yes we were great friends at the time and I totally trusted him ALOT we did talk daily, I had sold to him before and have many of his snakes here, so I had no worries..
However you are right, I will NEVER EVER again for any reason send a reptile out without having full payment first, I don't care if I've known them 10 years. You just can't trust anyone these days! Big lesson learned.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #4
joseydiann
Yeah I just sent them a message letting them know, which I hated to do it because it will just cause more nasty messages from them, they are well known for cussing people out. Kinda sad, I didn't do a thing to them, it sucks that Shawn and I fall out but has nothing to do with the live trans that Ben has and won't pay for...

Old 07-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #5
DAND
Are the above quoted nasty comments from Ben or Shawn? Where were they sent from (i.e. pm e-mail) and when. When was the last payment and the last payment request?

Old 07-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #6
kmurphy
Quote:
On another note, I still don't think it is right nor fair that I sold those to Shawn!!! He decided to let the "kids" have them as he says. And that THEY can pay me, well it's odd that all payments came from Shawn, his paypal, and his emails address. I have never got any payments from Ben at all. Shawn wants to say that the one he kept is paid off to go to Ben to get the rest of the money, kinda sucks when I sold them to Shawn.
Is this the same transaction as the 500 post thread on Tinmantribe(?). If so why isn't this a continuation of that thread.

If you sold them to Shawn then the focus should be on him not who he gave them to. The "kids" do appear to be major jerks but you actually have never done business with them. IMO you should be pressuring Shawn into paying for what he purchased.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
chamgirl99471
Yes.. this is the same transaction. Shawn at this point cannot respond to anything posted on Fauna, however, Ben still can. Shawn sent Amanda to Ben to collect the final payment so according to Shawn it is Ben's responsibility to pay the last $50. That's what I'm reading into this... If I'm wrong then I'm sorry

Amanda, I'm so sorry that you have had to go through this trainwreck, especially with someone you considered a friend! I wish Shawn had reacted better as it was not your fault the dragon died in his/their care after 10 days! You have been professional throughout and most would have stooped to the same level as long as it's gone on for you! Good Luck with this and hope Ben comes through and gets that final payment to you!

Old 07-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
kmurphy
Quote:
Yes.. this is the same transaction. Shawn at this point cannot respond to anything posted on Fauna, however, Ben still can. Shawn sent Amanda to Ben to collect the final payment so according to Shawn it is Ben's responsibility to pay the last $50. That's what I'm reading into this
Thanks, I didn't realize this Shawn guy was banned. I admit I lost interest in the other thread and stopping following it.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:24 AM   #9
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Yes.. this is the same transaction. Shawn at this point cannot respond to anything posted on Fauna, however, Ben still can. Shawn sent Amanda to Ben to collect the final payment so according to Shawn it is Ben's responsibility to pay the last $50. That's what I'm reading into this... If I'm wrong then I'm sorry

Amanda, I'm so sorry that you have had to go through this trainwreck, especially with someone you considered a friend! I wish Shawn had reacted better as it was not your fault the dragon died in his/their care after 10 days! You have been professional throughout and most would have stooped to the same level as long as it's gone on for you! Good Luck with this and hope Ben comes through and gets that final payment to you!

Yeah it's kinda like you selling me something and I decided to give it to my brother and then tell you "well tough, my brother has your reptile so I'm not paying you, go to my brother to collect your money"

But as you can see Ben does say he has them and "states" he is going to pay but it's been like 3-4 weeks something like that and no money from them.

So I'm still kinda confused, like I said lol someone in that house still owes us $50.

And yeah it is a sad train-wreck of a mess..

As I said if they don't want to pay for them they can send them back.

And well if they don't pay then this needs to be here on them for others to know about..

Amanda

Old 07-25-2010, 08:29 AM   #10
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Are the above quoted nasty comments from Ben or Shawn? Where were they sent from (i.e. pm e-mail) and when. When was the last payment and the last payment request?
They are from Ben, unless Shawn signed into Ben's account and sent them..

They were sent in pm on here a few days ago, I waited to see if he was going to pay me on Friday like he said...

Last payment was weeks ago, I've sent paypal money requests with no response, they just ignore it all.. I think I sent one last week to Ben.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!