5 musks for me please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-28-2019, 07:29 PM   #1
Cows4me79
Talking 5 musks for me please

Hello everyone. My name is Carol. I am here because we are getting 5 stinkpot turtles soon and I am trying to find the best place and price. I also am doing lots of research on them. I have a husband. We have been married for 20 years. He is/was my high school sweetheart. Our kids are 19, 17, and 15. Two have special requirements, but we have made the best of it. We have a dog and 2 cats. I have a teaching degree for special education but I will be having several surgeries in the next few months so I am temporarily disabled right now. My hobbies are being on my tablet and reading since I am bed ridden. I will be on the site several times a day, I am sure.

Old 05-28-2019, 08:04 PM   #2
JColt
Welcome Carol! I'm sure you'll find help here with turtles. Sorry to hear about your health problems and hope they get sorted soon. I was house ridden for 7 weeks with a bad broken leg and I know being bed and house bound is terrible. I ended up getting Amazon book deal so I had plenty to read for $10 a month. Between that, movies and sleeping I survived! Good luck!

Old 06-03-2019, 10:04 PM   #3
DLenaRuth999s
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to while away your days. Rest up, learn about turtles, and get well!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
children, husband, stinkpot, surgery, teacher