Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #421
elena
Tough words from a man who refers to the BOI as the "bio" and can't spell my name correctly even though it is also my screen name. And don't sling arrows at James and myself about who sold what animals. You don't know anything about either of us. I have been selling animals for over ten years. And I actually produced those animals myself, unlike the crap you sell. When I produce and sell animals, I am adding to the hobby. When you flip wholesaled junk, what are you adding?

Old 07-11-2018, 06:48 PM   #422
Lucille
Elena, Keven attacks the nearest person to deflect attention away from his own behavior. Don't take it personally, you were just nearby.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:37 PM   #423
Keven2
No I attack people that attack me First!

Old 07-13-2018, 09:20 PM   #424
JCCS
"No matter if I deserved it or not!!!"

Old 07-14-2018, 12:22 AM   #425
Utta
So what it seems like you need to do, Keven, is just lay low for a few years. People will forget or forgive your past transgressions and what made you a tool to begin with, and let you tout on your high horse all over the BOI even though you have tons of threads open about you with zero resolution,

Old 07-14-2018, 02:31 PM   #426
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
So what it seems like you need to do, Keven, is just lay low for a few years. People will forget or forgive your past transgressions and what made you a tool to begin with, and let you tout on your high horse all over the BOI even though you have tons of threads open about you with zero resolution,
As long he changes his username and starts "specializing" in a completely different kind of animal, he might just get away with it!

It's disturbingly hilarious that EC even has a voice in this discussion, much less a completely unchallenged moral high ground. I thought for sure the Internet had a longer memory than that.

Old 07-14-2018, 02:56 PM   #427
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
As long he changes his username and starts "specializing" in a completely different kind of animal, he might just get away with it!

It's disturbingly hilarious that EC even has a voice in this discussion, much less a completely unchallenged moral high ground. I thought for sure the Internet had a longer memory than that.
It does. But, some who also have less than desirable characteristics that they too try their best to keep hidden, come to his defense. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. That's proven here with mr. clark. Make no mistake though, he is a liar and a thief and a poser right down to his core.

Old 07-14-2018, 03:41 PM   #428
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. That's proven here with mr. clark. Make no mistake though, he is a liar and a thief and a poser right down to his core.
That's exactly what he is. And a bully who likes to threaten kids, and even attempt veiled threats at adults over the internet. Cowardly lump of crap is all he is.

Old 07-14-2018, 05:03 PM   #429
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
That's exactly what he is. And a bully who likes to threaten kids, and even attempt veiled threats at adults over the internet. Cowardly lump of crap is all he is.
Grats... you guys have completely fallen for Keven's scheme to deflect crap off of himself onto other people.

Not defending Ed here. But the only reason his threads were necroed was because Keven wanted the heat off of his bad practices.

How about checking out Keven's threads and seeing his excuses about the sick animals he has and why he isn't caring for them instead of playing into his hands?

Old 07-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #430
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Grats... you guys have completely fallen for Keven's scheme to deflect crap off of himself onto other people.

Not defending Ed here. But the only reason his threads were necroed was because Keven wanted the heat off of his bad practices.

How about checking out Keven's threads and seeing his excuses about the sick animals he has and why he isn't caring for them instead of playing into his hands?
How about you stay in your head and I'll stay in mine. I knew EXACTLY what I was doing- telling the truth that mr. clark and his new friends want to gloss over. Keven has his own problems, but this thread is about mr. clark and what a lying thieving sack of nasty he really is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!