Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #341
HowlinGaleDragons
*Research Gosh I am getting too tired to type now lol

Old 04-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #342
HowlinGaleDragons
It's easy Ed log in to pay pal type my pay pal in FordGalaxy500@aol.com type $200.00 and hit Send and it will be all over.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #343
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
LOL Ed agian with saying I owe you money you are truly digging a hole so deep no one can pull you out.

I'm waiting for the pay pal Ed I won't stay up much longer I will print the label tonight and post proof of it; I want you gone I never want to have to think "Ed" ever agian as it makes me sick.
Let me jog your mind.
14 leucistic crosses that I bought for you from KP so you would have something to sell at the show. you thought so much of them you kept back a female and named her Angel. that alone was $185.00 that you promised to pay for after the show.

You sold them as something you produced, you have always said you do not buy dragons to resell.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:15 AM   #344
Ed Clark
Quote:
It's easy Ed log in to pay pal type my pay pal in FordGalaxy500@aol.com type $200.00 and hit Send and it will be all over.
Thought it was $230.00 today?

Old 04-30-2010, 02:17 AM   #345
HowlinGaleDragons
Actually I paid you in full with Cash ^.^ Or did you forget that And I sold all but 3 at the show and I sold all of them online and every single person was told Khavong Pha produced them unlike you I don't take credit for other peoples work.

Come on Ed get that pay pal going not that hard to do you where oh so willing to try to sneak pay me $150 LOL

Old 04-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #346
HowlinGaleDragons
Actually if you read back if you pay now I will drop it to $200 and that is a highly
generous offer look at it the way you like to Ed LOL you are getting out of paying for you table so you in essence scamming me out of $30

Old 04-30-2010, 02:24 AM   #347
HowlinGaleDragons
Come one Ed hit Send in Pay Pal you can stop drawing all this negative attention to yourself

Old 04-30-2010, 02:54 AM   #348
HowlinGaleDragons
Tried to make it clear to Ed on MSN that it is $200 or nothing all he had to say where rude insults and tried calling me babe and acting like he cared What a joke.

Like I said Ed $200 or nothing you could not stop bragging about how you sold one of the Hypo LBs you say you bred. You can afford to pay up for a dragon that is supposed to be special to you LOL

Old 04-30-2010, 02:59 AM   #349
HowlinGaleDragons
Well Ed has tucked tail and ran agian; I am hitting the pillows I am beat and have work tomorrow good night

Old 04-30-2010, 03:19 AM   #350
aquariumdenizens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Did not ignore,threads moving to fast to keep up.
What the hell does that mean?
Sooooo....... You're scrolling your display too fast to be able to read?
Slow down Ed. You missed dozens upon dozens of questions asked of you in various threads that have gone unaswered.
Now that your aware of this fact I'm sure you're going to go back and answer them all right?

Quote:
The dragon was bought from tom clarke
Quote:
shortly after buying I take it up to Nicoles for her.
Quote:
Because Nicole had it when it died it was hers
Why is Tom responsible for a dragon you sold/gave to Nicole?
Why aren't you responsible as the seller/gift giver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
SO ED bought the animal in April of 09', correct??? "SHORTLY after buying the animal" ed takes it to nicoles correct. so lets give ed the benefit of the doubt and say he took it to Nicole in MAY of 09'.
THEN Nicole states it was in the freezer for a week until she could burry it because of the snow
MY QUESTION: if Nicole had this animal in MAY of 09' and it died when there was snow on the ground, WHAT month did it snow in New York???? Nov 09? Dec 09'.
SO that means this animal was alive in there care (ed's or nicoles) for 6 months until time of death.
Quote:
I honestly can't remember exactly when he passed away Tom but it was definitly not in May LOL It was either Late Jan early Feb 09 I worked with him a long time trying to save him but whatever ed did to him was too much
Ed, don't you think thats a long time for a person to garuntee an animals that you yourself resold or gave away?

Oh wait, I think you do. Heres a little tidbit I remembered reading a while back.

Quote:
Don't you think that whoever buys that live animal assumes responsibility when they recieve it? how long of a time period does a buyer have to put the blame on the seller because of their lack of husbandry skills?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!