"Easiest" Monitor?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-19-2004, 06:21 PM   #11
Seamus Haley
What did you just accuse me of?!

If you want to contend that I have plagarized ANYTHING, much less the very casual response I wrote in this thread, you had better damn well have some kind of proof, Scrappy.

Old 02-21-2004, 04:01 PM   #12
TK2001
Just my opinion bit I think Varanus Flavirufus.

TK

Old 02-23-2004, 09:37 PM   #13
exanthematicus
Red face

Sorry, Mr. penguin raper, I don't feel like giving a reference. It isn't worth my time.
bleep

BTW, TK2001, that Varanus Flavirufus is beautiful.

Old 02-24-2004, 05:43 AM   #14
Seamus Haley
Quote:
I don't feel like giving a reference. It isn't worth my time.
So essentially you are admitting that I didn't plagarize anything.

Accusations don't mean much from someone unwilling to even use their real name, even less when they are so obviously false...

Just what sort of moron registers on a website in order to lie and cause problems? Just wondering if there was some physical trauma or if you were born without a fully functional brain.

Old 02-24-2004, 06:37 PM   #15
exanthematicus
Talking Ha.

You think I'm agreeing with you? Hell no!
It is apparent that you think people with mental disorders are morons, so not being able to realize that I am NOT agreeing with you makes you a moron, no?

Stop being immature. I changed my name in the entry after I learned to distrust idiots like you.

Learn to take things, bud. Just admit to it the question was not about niles, and therefore required no answer of the likes.

Accept it and GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

Old 04-21-2004, 04:19 AM   #16
SHvar
ACKIES hands down for ease of care etc...

They are awesome, and they dont need the enormous space needed to properly care for a medium or especially a large monitor species. 2 /16-30 inch ackies can fit in a cage 4x2x2ft, but how big in comparison would a cage for 2 -4ft or even 6ft monitors to be equivalent? Answer 4ft monitor =10x10x20ft or, or 6ft monitor= 15x15x30ft to be offering the same space alone. Beside housing the food is a big difference from a big monitor to a small species.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!