Ugly guys need luvin too! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #11
Fangthane
Yes I'm a reptile person..I'm interested in large constrictors. I have a yellow anaconda , juvi retic and a couple other creatures. I don't even think I know what romantic means..but I'm pretty easily amused. I like long pointless drives in really big circles, watching movies and going to the local drive-in. Haven't been to a beach since I was a kid..but I miss it. All in all I'm a pretty boring person.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:29 AM   #12
Lucille
Dan, sweetie, you write lousy advertising copy, put up your good points and stop there

Really, you do sound like a very nice person and I hope some of the ladies here will email you and begin some dialogue....

Old 01-31-2006, 11:21 AM   #13
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzmalDan420
Yes I'm a reptile person..I'm interested in large constrictors. I have a yellow anaconda , juvi retic and a couple other creatures. I don't even think I know what romantic means..but I'm pretty easily amused. I like long pointless drives in really big circles, watching movies and going to the local drive-in. Haven't been to a beach since I was a kid..but I miss it. All in all I'm a pretty boring person.

For the love of God, man, find a backbone and stop oozing desperation. Not trying to be mean but dang, every post you have made thus far should give you a clear indication of why you're single. A woman does not make the man (nor vice versa) so go out and find something, anything, that will give you some self-confidence. You have got to fix your esteem issues before you could ever be in a successful relationship.

Griz

Old 02-01-2006, 12:40 AM   #14
robthroat
i think you're cute too stud....

Old 02-27-2006, 07:08 PM   #15
crotalusadamanteus
Adding to Griz's statement. We are exactly how we view ourselves. I don't pretend to understand why you would slam yourself in such a way.
Instead of focusing on "I'm fat, and have no self esteem"........ lose that crud from the vocabulary for starters, and start focusing on what "GOOD" qualities you have and go with those.

Rick

Old 02-27-2006, 08:23 PM   #16
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
For the love of God, man, find a backbone and stop oozing desperation. Not trying to be mean but dang, every post you have made thus far should give you a clear indication of why you're single. A woman does not make the man (nor vice versa) so go out and find something, anything, that will give you some self-confidence. You have got to fix your esteem issues before you could ever be in a successful relationship.

Griz
Wow Bob, don't sugar coat it!!! Buahahahahahaha

Old 02-27-2006, 09:27 PM   #17
ZenReptiles
First off, you are far from ugly. If you're having trouble finding someone, maybe you're looking in the wrong places (or not looking at all). Hot chicks just don't drop into your lap out of the sky!

And just to add, Larry King is married to a very beautiful woman. He's not exactly the most attractive man in the world, but I'm sure he has a wonderful personality. Looks don't mean anything. I have found the most beautiful people end up being the most dullest people.

Old 02-27-2006, 10:24 PM   #18
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzmalDan420
All I wanna know is what happened to the reasonably attractive women with REALLY LOW standards?

Sadly they moved to Alabama and are now refered to as Ex's by me.

Old 02-27-2006, 10:31 PM   #19
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenReptiles
Hot chicks just don't drop into your lap out of the sky!

They do if you have a fistful of dollar bills..

Only problem with that is quite simple. They are all nuts. No maybe or sort of about it. Pure nuts, as in stab you in an argument, slash your tires when mad at you, burn your house down nuts!!

Tip on finding sane chick. Don't look.

Tip for getting massive attention from hot chicks with biological clocks hammering away. Borrow a friends toddler and take it to the park.

Tip on being miserable in a relationship. Date a stripper.

Old 02-27-2006, 10:39 PM   #20
ladyserpent7
thats what you get in alabama

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!