Falys..where to draw the line??? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #51
Texas Ranger
I agree that there is difference in locales but there is a unseen line that if the locale crosses it it should not be breed as set locale. Like a all red body and blue faly with no white just dosent seem like good faly breeding stock as that is not the treat everyone is looking for ... Now weather it was cross or not I don't know only the breeder knows and if i ended up with that chameleon and was useing him for breeding I could and would not I would have to resale him as a panther chameleon... As with any locale JMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation View Post
I for one would like to say that I personally have produced over 1000 falys in the time I have been breeding chameleons. I have seen some, what we would call perfect falys along with some that are not even close.........all from the same mom and dad. Rob you mentioned Nika and referred to an Ambilobe looking one here in Canada. That one is a brother to Bobbie..... 100%. It was not from Nika. Yet you call it a cross. Bobbie would have to be a cross if you are indeed correct. Some do honestly feel that all Raiden and Nala babies were crosses. That is just fine, doesnt hurt me one bit.

Now I am going to jump to Nosy Mitsio, more specifically the ones you purchased from me. The one you kept looks pure Mitsio yet the one Lee ended up with some say is Ambilobe. You of all people surpried me by sticking up for it. I know they are all pure but do you see how some can look the look and some do not.........yet all from the same clutch. Clark was the first one to call them all crosses along with every other line I was producing at the time. But yet called yours pure but in a private message to me called them all crosses

I missed the thread you all speak of so I dont know the chams in question. My goal is to get you to see that you will have so much variation out of the same clutch. Look at Wylde, Raidens dad, he has no white on him whatsoever. Look at Raiden, almost completely white while he was young then almost completely red months before death.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #52
clarkrw3
Here it is again just in a better format

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkrw3
We will have to respectfully disagree on this subject. Basically what you are saying is, it doesn't matter what the cham looks like, if I say its a _____ it is so don't question it.
Quote:
He is turning out nicely. Apollo was sired by Darrell from Screameleons, the mom was Nasa out of Raiden. So please tell me which one of those sires are Ambanja. Beautiful Faly.
Apollo was from Darrell and a WC unproven female...As long as we are using unproven WC females we can NEVER be 100% sure. Which brings me back to my Slash female (I have seen a male from that clutch and it looks 100% but...)that I plan on holding the offspring till I know she is not a cross.

My comments in your Mitsio thread were mostly questions. If I was directing those questions in a negative way it was at Vincent (where you got females) and not you. I watched that video and NONE of those in that video looked anything like the pictures you posted of F2's. Now, I could be wrong in my thoughts on the Mitsio and that's all they were, thoughts. I was just asking questions something that is done in the scientific community all the time. It's through asking and answering questions that we learn. There is a lot to learn about the genetics of chameleons, we haven't even scratched the surface. Mitsio's seem to be able to change color and pattern more than most panthers. I would love to go there and someday I will. I have been hooking up with medical mission groups that do work in Madi and I hope to someday make trips to the island regularly.

Maybe in Canada they call what I posted (my opinion in a polite matter) slander or harassment, but here in the US we call that free speech It just so happens that Free Speech is one of our constitutional rights. If you want to try and take me to court in Canada for that, be my guest!! Out of the three of us (You, TPM, and myself) MY post was the least slanderous of all (before you edited yours). On top of that I am the only one out of the bunch that I believe has never been warned by the forums. Now as a sponsor I am sure you can go and whine and get me warned, but I don't believe either of us to be children.

I was just going to let this lie until this second PM telling me to shut up or else. REALLY!!! You think YOU have the power to make me change my view, my language, my posting? Like I said in my first PM I will remain mostly quiet! I will not get in to public arguments with you are anyone else. So in saying that, you can always have the last word. Granted that 'last' word doesn't always make you look the best, but that is your prerogative. It's funny when I have posted up like I did in this thread I get rep points from unsuspecting sources, long time members that say "well said, my thoughts exactly but I didn't want to get involved".

So to sum it up for you: If I am quiet it will be by my own choice! And NOT because of you asking or threatening!!
BTW I went to school to be a scientist and doctor and am both

Rob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation
I meant to send this first but it would let me. I did see Chucks Ambanja. It does look Faly. The problem is is that these two locales look alot alike but do have their differences. People are too hung up on the so called typical colors. You can take an Ambilobe clutch and not any two will look alike not even close. So why would this be the same for Faly or any other locale for that matter. I know what I have, I know my lines, and I am very proud of it and everything I have built. If you think something is not what it is keep it to yourself. Even though you tried to say it nicely, here in Canada it is slander and harrassmant. Trust me, I know I went to school to be a cop. Just keep it to yourself. That is all I ask.

Drew

Old 04-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #53
Chameleon Nation
I forgot clarky you are all and knowing. You have produced thousands of these and I have not. You called Darrell line Ambanja when babies are coming out red white and blue, falys are supposed to be red white and blue according to you ambanja is too now. You said that mitsio dont have blue and red barring when there are many WC that come in with just such. Yet you have never seen it. You have never......never.......never produced either locale so you are basing your info on what? Mine is from experience and I have a shit load more than you do. Your first few months on the forum were great. You were very polite and helpful for the most part. Now all you do is attack people.

You mention your rep points. No one gives a shit about it. We have a life and dont spend it stalking others and trying to figure out whos life to try to put down next. You are quick to call my lines crosses but yet you purchase chameleons that originate from my line. Wow........ You are special.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #54
Olimpia
Rob, honestly, I wouldn't start anything on BOI because you wouldn't like what would happen to YOU. There are at least half a dozen women on CF, including myself, who believe that you are demeaning and sexist when you speak to us ("shut up little girls" etc.) and who would be more than happy to lay it out with all the PMs we have from you. You threaten, you demean, you cannot for the life of you act (or much less TYPE) like a grown man, with dignity and respect. I also have PMs where you bully me when I call out your belligerent, bad-mouthing, and immature behavior. I know I'm not the only one with messages like these.

If you feel that people are trying to get you banned, it's because they are. And you've done it to yourself. A dozen people don't just try to get a normal person banned for shits and giggles. Normal people don't make up harassment charges for no reason.

So I would be very careful about casting stones at others.

However, this isn't about any of that. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a conversation when one or two people are going about this like pre-teens at a school yard. Talk about this like the grown men and women you are, for crying out loud. Because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Only a couple of people are handling this conversation with dignity, and I thank those that are. Because this is an interesting topic to read but it's becoming increasingly unbearable to follow.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #55
robmd1
Quote:
I for one would like to say that I personally have produced over 1000 falys in the time I have been breeding chameleons. I have seen some, what we would call perfect falys along with some that are not even close.........all from the same mom and dad. Rob you mentioned Nika and referred to an Ambilobe looking one here in Canada. That one is a brother to Bobbie..... 100%. It was not from Nika. Yet you call it a cross. Bobbie would have to be a cross if you are indeed correct. Some do honestly feel that all Raiden and Nala babies were crosses. That is just fine, doesnt hurt me one bit.

Now I am going to jump to Nosy Mitsio, more specifically the ones you purchased from me. The one you kept looks pure Mitsio yet the one Lee ended up with some say is Ambilobe. You of all people surpried me by sticking up for it. I know they are all pure but do you see how some can look the look and some do not.........yet all from the same clutch. Clark was the first one to call them all crosses along with every other line I was producing at the time. But yet called yours pure but in a private message to me called them all crosses

I missed the thread you all speak of so I dont know the chams in question. My goal is to get you to see that you will have so much variation out of the same clutch. Look at Wylde, Raidens dad, he has no white on him whatsoever. Look at Raiden, almost completely white while he was young then almost completely red months before death.
drew ive tried to be respectful an you an your lil posse were goin behind my bk tryen to get people to turn on me.. this whole this is just drama an as far as varaition yeah there is that but not the colors your tryen to pawn off sorry those wont ever be falys an as far as that one the guy in canada had? IMa say it straight out an not lix words drew"I dont believe you" after all your liein an goin behind bks to try an get people to turn on me tellin people i switched them out? only to have one in canada show up lookin just like the four crosses i got then you just say oh hes from a diff line sorry i dont buy anything you haveta say an either do alot of people who have watched you trash me an bkpeddle an change the subject always to raiden an nala noones callin them crosses its the niki line that got messed up an really to keep denying it only makes all of the drama worse..
you went from one screwed up line to tryen to make it out that all urs ar crosses i dont believe that nor do others but all the bkpeddling changing subjects an then blamin me sayen i switched them sure dont help your case

Old 04-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #56
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
Rob, honestly, I wouldn't start anything on BOI because you wouldn't like what would happen to YOU. There are at least half a dozen women on CF, including myself, who believe that you are demeaning and sexist when you speak to us ("shut up little girls" etc.) and who would be more than happy to lay it out with all the PMs we have from you. You threaten, you demean, you cannot for the life of you act (or much less TYPE) like a grown man, with dignity and respect. I also have PMs where you bully me when I call out your belligerent, bad-mouthing, and immature behavior. I know I'm not the only one with messages like these.

If you feel that people are trying to get you banned, it's because they are. And you've done it to yourself. A dozen people don't just try to get a normal person banned for shits and giggles. Normal people don't make up harassment charges for no reason.

However, this isn't about any of that. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a conversation when one or two people are going about this like pre-teens at a school yard. Talk about this like the grown men and women you are, for crying out loud. Because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Only a couple of people are handling this conversation with dignity, and I thank those that are. Because this is an interesting topic to read but it's becoming increasingly unbearable to follow.
what would happen to me? not a damn thing cause i havent done a thing but tell the truth .. if your clueless as you are i think id just keep quiet . an not make yaself look stupid. lay whatever out ya want cause ive never delt with you only to laugh at you stupidity talkin where you havent a clue. so agai do whatever ya want to lmfao bully you? im sorry for whatever mental prob you have but leave me out of your drama please you have nothing to add but more useless drama

Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #57
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

also ms clueless i wasnt the one started this drama its your buddy who sells crosses that did an as ive said do whatever ya feel you need to ms clueless as ive said ive done nothing but tell the truth an have all of it to bk me up others not so much...

Old 04-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #58
clarkrw3
Quote:
I forgot clarky you are all and knowing. You have produced thousands of these and I have not. You called Darrell line Ambanja when babies are coming out red white and blue, falys are supposed to be red white and blue according to you ambanja is too now. You said that mitsio dont have blue and red barring when there are many WC that come in with just such. Yet you have never seen it. You have never......never.......never produced either locale so you are basing your info on what? Mine is from experience and I have a shit load more than you do. Your first few months on the forum were great. You were very polite and helpful for the most part. Now all you do is attack people.

You mention your rep points. No one gives a shit about it. We have a life and dont spend it stalking others and trying to figure out whos life to try to put down next. You are quick to call my lines crosses but yet you purchase chameleons that originate from my line. Wow........ You are special.

It's funny you feel that way. I mean, you were the one that came in this very thread and started bashing. You referred to PM's stating I was saying all your lines were crossed yet I was the one that produce proof to the contrary. Fine you have experience I will give you that and in the past you have produced some amazing animals but what I have seen lately has not been the same quality you are known for. I have NEVER said I have a bunch of experience, but that doesn't mean I have less of a opinion or should voice it less. When it comes to scientific experience I could say the same thing to you that you are belittling me over.
My issue with you was when you stooped to THREATING me!! That and the fact you can't own your mistakes.

You come back and say that the one in Canada was a Nala and not a Nika and yet it was the same age as the ones Rob had.
You make a lot of excuses and change your story often and some of your stories contradict your other stories. And you come into threads and make it all a pissing match until all the questions and opinions against you are deleted...along with it your many different stories about how your Faly look and develop the "special" colors that no one else in the world is getting

I mean just OWN it you made some mistakes trusting some people and using females that were not right. It's easy to do! Clean it up and get back to making amazing animals and keeping this locale clean!! That is all we want is for this locale to stay clean and for people to admit when they make mistakes so that those animals don't get mixed in with the people trying to breed PURE animals (hopefully you included).

Old 04-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #59
robmd1
For me its all about saving the locale i love an keeping it what it was that made me fall in love with the locale, what i find hard to take is the amount of lieing thats goin on with them.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #60
Olimpia
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
what would happen to me? not a damn thing cause i havent done a thing but tell the truth .. if your clueless as you are i think id just keep quiet . an not make yaself look stupid. lay whatever out ya want cause ive never delt with you only to laugh at you stupidity talkin where you havent a clue. so agai do whatever ya want to lmfao bully you? im sorry for whatever mental prob you have but leave me out of your drama please you have nothing to add but more useless drama
Rob. You type like you're illiterate. You make yourself look stupid every time you type. And no, you don't PM me to "laugh at my stupidity," you PM me to tell me to stay quiet when I'm talking to someone else about THEIR experiences with you and that you'll report me if I don't. You know who gets defensive like that about accusations? People who know they are true.

I'll say it again. You've racked up quite a few accusations of harassment by phone. I find it curious that so many people have allegedly conspired to propagate this lie against you.

Clearly, the easiest answer is that it isn't a lie. That you are so obsessive about this that you actually go out of your way to call people and harass them. Now who has the shady business ethics? If anyone here should not call the kettle black, it's you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!