Inquiry on: Jamal Griffin / KVBUNCH08@aol.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2005, 04:06 PM   #1
Tripple H Herps
Inquiry on: Jamal Griffin / KVBUNCH08@aol.com

I currently want to work out a trade with him. I have a "I don’t ship first policy" but I still would like to know if he has a good rep or not. I do not feel like making a swap and getting either something I do not want or something sick He seems like a good guy, I just want the boards opinion.
Thanks, Jim

Old 01-29-2005, 03:07 PM   #2
Tripple H Herps
Nothing????? ......... Come on people! Anyone dealt with this person before?

Old 02-05-2005, 10:38 PM   #3
lizardguy917
I was wondering tha same. I am thinking about buying his pastel and it is a great deal and just needed some info on him. Like you said he sounds like a nice guy. How did your trade go?

Old 02-05-2005, 10:46 PM   #4
Bringerofdoom
His WIFE Is Wendy Collins Griffen. Good Old Beardie Kill Herself........

Old 02-05-2005, 10:49 PM   #5
Bringerofdoom
Nope, Nevermind Wrong name. Sounds Familiar though..........

Old 02-05-2005, 11:23 PM   #6
robin d.
all i know, is that he sounds like a kid
i recieved this email last night

Quote:
>From: KVBUNCH08@aol.com
>To: robin@r2reptiles.com
>Subject: (no subject)
>Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:42:04 EST
>
>i will pay u 65 shipped for the pair of patterenless geckos
first off i do not care what he will pay me.. when i clearly have them for sale for $75 per pair plus shipping which is VERY reasonable
i replied
Quote:
and i will tell you they are $75 plus shipping. if you expect free animals or close to free since shipping is betwen $40-$45 i advise you to look elsewhere.
i personally would not even sell to him let alone trust him enough for a trade
maybe it just rubbed me the wrong way but never the less this has been my ONLY interactions with him...
btw i recieved no responce

Old 02-05-2005, 11:36 PM   #7
lizardguy917
Yes i am not getting that pastel male he has. It sounded like a good deal at first. I told him i can give him the money tonight threw paypal and he said he cant take paypal. Then i told him i would have to send the money tomorrow then. And he said. "why u cant send now..." He should not be worried about why i cant pay him tonight. He also told me if i breed his pastel to his normal females and the offspring would be pastel. And if they wernt pastel that they would be hets for pastel. That is when i knew that this guy isent for real. His pics were also from over a year ago.

Old 02-05-2005, 11:43 PM   #8
JasonBrennan
He contacted me about his pastel, offering it to me as a 1600 gram pastel from Pete Kahl. He was responding to one of my "wanted" ads. The next day he said he just got the paper work from N.E.R.D.? Then he posted it on fauna and it must have gone on a hunger strike, as it lost 400 grams and became a 1200 gram pastel. I emailed him about that, but he had no explanation except that it was only 1200 grams and breedable, so what difference does it make?

That was the end of my talking to him. He only has a pic of the pastel from sometime in '03, blurry pic that does not clearly show the animal. He refused to take any current pics (before he told me about the original breeder suddenly changing from Kahl to N.E.R.D......)

Old 02-06-2005, 12:02 AM   #9
Tripple H Herps
Quote:
That was the end of my talking to him. He only has a pic of the pastel from sometime in '03, blurry pic that does not clearly show the animal. He refused to take any current pics (before he told me about the original breeder suddenly changing from Kahl to N.E.R.D......)
-He rose flags multiple times. I could not complete the trade. This happend to me to. Or at least sort of. He told me it was kahl and then another person it was NERD that I was in contact with. Just to odd. BTW is he okay with meeting you in person in NY?? I just dont get it.....

Old 02-06-2005, 12:19 AM   #10
Chris@TSE
Arrow

Well looks like he's local to us and responded to an add not too long ago looking for a position here in our snake room:

hello my name is jamal griffin i am a experience handler with all reptiles i curently have over 20 snakes of my own such as ball pythons some redtails boas some hogg island boas and some king snakes some milk snakes and i work with big and small snakes like retics/burmmeses i am a good worker and is always on time and never late my number is 716-83530## or 716-860-25##

another.....

i am so sorry i am still in high school but i have done a lot of vouinteer work for rare i am a breeder i do have transportaion i am 16 going on 17 i know a lot about reptiles i have been breeding balls boas all types of lizards for 2 years i live at ## ###### ave buffalo ny 14215

another....

hello my name is jamal griffin i a a jr at grover cleveland high school i have alot of knowledge about reptile and mamials i have been a reptile breeder for 3 years i have been breeding ball pythons, boas, corns king ,milks,burms and some retics i i also keep in my collection bearde dragons tegus and lepard geckos i have been handleing reptile for five years i dont mind cleaning cages dealing with reptile my number is 835-30## u can call anytime

another......

here my wholesdale rats and mice list i am right out of buffalo ny

The list he sent us with that last email is attached here too...

Hope this helps someone with whatever background they were looking for.
Attached Files
File Type: doc k and j feeders.doc (20.5 KB, 104 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!