For Sale Mojave Leopard & Bee het VPI axanthic Males - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-31-2015, 12:56 AM   #1
Melissuuh
Thumbs up Mojave Leopard & Bee het VPI axanthic Males

I'm getting ready for hatchling's and could use some extra space. They are all eating again, and very nice tempered snakes.

Leopard Mojave $300
Originally bought as a female but turned out to be a male. I thought what the heck so I threw him in with a girl for a "who's your daddy clutch". Very nice snake, at a nice size. Eating small rats. +1000gs

Bumblebee 100% Het vpi Axanthic $300
Bought from Brandon Osborne few years back. He's a mouser so he hasn't sprouted like he has feeding on rats. He usually takes 3-4 mice if offered. I have a clutch in the incubator from him. +600gs

Pastel Calico? $75
I strongly think he is a pastel calico, but he has hardly any white. The pattern on the end of him is 'calico like' with more than average white scales compared to a pastel but I am not 100% sure. I bred him to a normal that makes crazy pattern snakes so I will know for sure if there is calico in him or not by end of August. His parents were a f Pastel x Calico F&F line +800gs

Please email for any further info or interest. Thank you!
mlopez7671@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adult, breeder